Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3] - page 5. (Read 2482 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
it seems to me a very difficult process. The developers have probably worked for several years with non-profit organizations, as well as in the field of finance, cryptocurrency, programming and design. I'm just amazed at how well the algorithms are designed here.
the blockchain, as they say, works wonders. Developers are also great fellows! By the way, you have a great opportunity to say hello to the Evimeria team. About them is written in white paper, with which you definitely need to read and read to the end, because usually at the end comes a warning about the risks of investing in cryptocurrency.
to be honest, I thought that white paper is a technical document, and at the end it will be a proposal to invest and recommendations for interaction with the cryptocurrency market.
no, you are mistaken. Moreover, any blockchain project today may be ready to launch, and tomorrow developers may wind down their activities. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile, so be prepared for the fact that you will have to risk quite significantly.
Activity: 378
it seems to me a very difficult process. The developers have probably worked for several years with non-profit organizations, as well as in the field of finance, cryptocurrency, programming and design. I'm just amazed at how well the algorithms are designed here.
the blockchain, as they say, works wonders. Developers are also great fellows! By the way, you have a great opportunity to say hello to the Evimeria team. About them is written in white paper, with which you definitely need to read and read to the end, because usually at the end comes a warning about the risks of investing in cryptocurrency.
to be honest, I thought that white paper is a technical document, and at the end it will be a proposal to invest and recommendations for interaction with the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
I advise you to read more about white paper. As for the ICO, it will not be held, because the developers do not want to receive a large number of millions in the collection process. Still, this is a branch of charity, and everything must be honest.
everything is quite simple. Your answer is also correct, but in general, developers simply do not need so many means for the Evimeria platform to take off. For them, the most important mission is the destruction of scandals associated with the non-profit sector and the destruction of it as a whole, because the world must be honest and transparent.
I am sure that this is exactly what he will be. By the way, I would like to add the following point: tokens will not be burned. yes, they will be swapped, but not all that have not been replaced on time will be absorbed by Evimeria to save 15 billion.
Activity: 28
I advise you to read more about white paper. As for the ICO, it will not be held, because the developers do not want to receive a large number of millions in the collection process. Still, this is a branch of charity, and everything must be honest.
everything is quite simple. Your answer is also correct, but in general, developers simply do not need so many means for the Evimeria platform to take off. For them, the most important mission is the destruction of scandals associated with the non-profit sector and the destruction of it as a whole, because the world must be honest and transparent.
let me answer your question. First, Evimeria incorporates not only a public blockchain, but also its own exchange. Launching it is a very important moment for developers, since their vision of the platform’s functioning is that the system must be fully interconnected, and for it, both its own exchange and its blockchain are needed.
but after all at the moment, Evimeria is part of the Waves. Tokens are also created based on it. As I understand it, this is temporary and will be changed under any conditions? And how many tokens will be released on the basis of Waves?
in my opinion, there will be a lot of tokens: it is 30 billion. But when the MainNet system is launched, their number will be reduced to 15 billion. The reason for this is the exchange of EVI tokens, created on the basis of Waves, to your own blockchain.
well, it looks pretty interesting. By the way, if I'm not mistaken, the exchange of tokens will occur manually. I think this should be a very difficult process. What then happens to others? after the end of the ICO they will be burned?
let me answer your question. First, Evimeria incorporates not only a public blockchain, but also its own exchange. Launching it is a very important moment for developers, since their vision of the platform’s functioning is that the system must be fully interconnected, and for it, both its own exchange and its blockchain are needed.
but after all at the moment, Evimeria is part of the Waves. Tokens are also created based on it. As I understand it, this is temporary and will be changed under any conditions? And how many tokens will be released on the basis of Waves?
in my opinion, there will be a lot of tokens: it is 30 billion. But when the MainNet system is launched, their number will be reduced to 15 billion. The reason for this is the exchange of EVI tokens, created on the basis of Waves, to your own blockchain.
by the way, is a rather unpleasant scandal. I would not want those funds that I donate to go to pay for people I don’t know, for example, to relatives of scammers, or instead of helping veterans or sick people, other interested people take the money.
Evimeria has the ability to accept donations in cryptocurrency, so now no token will be sent in the wrong direction. At the same time, donations in fiat money will also be, however, already in some other project. Any cryptocurrency will be accepted here.
but what if I, for example, do not have EVI tokens? What cryptocurrency does Evimeria take, and how will it be transferred to EVI? For the first time I will participate in a similar project, so I am very interested in how this whole process is going on. By the way, how is the Evimeria platform arranged in general?
by the way, is a rather unpleasant scandal. I would not want those funds that I donate to go to pay for people I don’t know, for example, to relatives of scammers, or instead of helping veterans or sick people, other interested people take the money.
Evimeria has the ability to accept donations in cryptocurrency, so now no token will be sent in the wrong direction. At the same time, donations in fiat money will also be, however, already in some other project. Any cryptocurrency will be accepted here.
developers read in exactly the same way. They strive to make the world honest and turn the charity industry back into a good cause, as it was at the dawn of this sphere. Now - people ask quite reasonable questions about who their donated funds are going to, and this is the right approach. As I said above, such an interest in donations began to manifest itself in connection with scandals in the non-profit sector.
of course, I heard about it. But in the cryptocurrency world as such, I am a beginner. I should study more about the blockchain as an account book, which is famous for its lack of central entities and organizations. A decentralized system, I believe, will be part of our future.
I think that everything is already going on. Just think: Bitcoin appeared more than 10 years ago, and then everyone first learned about the blockchain from its technical document. And now on its basis multi-million projects are being created that are successful all over the world.
in the case of the blockchain this is completely justified. Firstly, thanks to its technology and its properties, it will save a large amount of money that goes in an unknown direction or is spent on ensuring the central government.
secondly, if it is possible to automate processes, the implementation of which sometimes takes weeks, then you need to take advantage of this opportunity. If to introduce the use of blockchain in each sphere, the world will change.
of course, I heard about it. But in the cryptocurrency world as such, I am a beginner. I should study more about the blockchain as an account book, which is famous for its lack of central entities and organizations. A decentralized system, I believe, will be part of our future.
I think that everything is already going on. Just think: Bitcoin appeared more than 10 years ago, and then everyone first learned about the blockchain from its technical document. And now on its basis multi-million projects are being created that are successful all over the world.
in the case of the blockchain this is completely justified. Firstly, thanks to its technology and its properties, it will save a large amount of money that goes in an unknown direction or is spent on ensuring the central government.
so friends! Before proceeding to the advantages of this platform, one should understand what problems currently exist in the charity industry, and most importantly, whether Evimeria can solve them and, if so, by what percentage.
I agree. The problems, by the way, are quite serious, given the specifics of this industry. Recently, I hear that this or that charitable organization is connected with the scandal. Because of this, I do not understand who to believe and whether to donate my money to anyone at all.
this is one of the biggest problems. There is also a lack of payment traceability. It is precisely this problem that is fundamental: in connection with it, the Evimeria platform was created. Tell me, what solution was proposed and how effective is it?
this is a blockchain, my friend. It is the blockchain that allows you to optimize expenses and accounting calculations, track all transactions and save them in your distributed registry. In addition, it has a number of other useful benefits. Do you know anything about this?
Pages:
Jump to: