Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 20. (Read 90880 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100
Obviously, it does. Any business idea is only limited by the developing entity. Besides, you won’t have a lot traditional business issues like work paper, bureaucracy, and cumbersome regulations.
Activity: 378
I like what district’s developers offers to public. They offer a new business model with new specific features. People will be able to create something incredible and unique. Vr technologies opens new doors for forward-looking businessmen.
Do you really think that person that will begin his/her business on this platform will be successful? I don’t want to say that it’s unreal. I just want to know your personal opinion and logic reasons.
Well, ok. I understand what you want to know. I really believe that district is a better platform business than the real life. This market is new and any business won’t have too many competitors. This is the main reason why I think so. You need to know that there are many other reasons too.
Ok. This is a nice reason but I don’t think it will be enough for some serious businessmen. To create your own company you need to be sure that your product in demand and you have enough sources to realize the idea. Does district offer enough sources?
I like what district’s developers offers to public. They offer a new business model with new specific features. People will be able to create something incredible and unique. Vr technologies opens new doors for forward-looking businessmen.
Do you really think that person that will begin his/her business on this platform will be successful? I don’t want to say that it’s unreal. I just want to know your personal opinion and logic reasons.
Well, ok. I understand what you want to know. I really believe that district is a better platform business than the real life. This market is new and any business won’t have too many competitors. This is the main reason why I think so. You need to know that there are many other reasons too.
Activity: 378
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
using a scripted transaction is determined by the permission to own a virtual asset. Further, when acquiring the right to use the DAPP, the same token is created which contains a certain scenario. DAPPS is configured by default to check and authenticate metadata token before granting user access.
well, then, as I suppose, land in the 3D world will be acquired. a structure will also be proposed that will accept it. well, it looks very interesting. I think we should try out these features. I am personally interested in the virtual reality industry, so I would like to plunge into the world of real impressions!
Activity: 238
using a scripted transaction is determined by the permission to own a virtual asset. Further, when acquiring the right to use the DAPP, the same token is created which contains a certain scenario. DAPPS is configured by default to check and authenticate metadata token before granting user access.
As technologies continue to evolve, as will the ecosystem of the areas, the goal is to continue innovative innovations by improving existing architectures and incorporating new technologies
it would be very helpful. I read somewhere that in 2025, the Districts plan to become a leading player in the collective world of virtual and augmented reality. This ecosystem has every chance to go global.
I totally agree with you. the only thing that seems to me is that the system of acquiring and paying for content is too complicated for me. did you see her algorithm? This is due to a script transaction.
Activity: 322
As technologies continue to evolve, as will the ecosystem of the areas, the goal is to continue innovative innovations by improving existing architectures and incorporating new technologies
it would be very helpful. I read somewhere that in 2025, the Districts plan to become a leading player in the collective world of virtual and augmented reality. This ecosystem has every chance to go global.
This script also eliminates the traditional limitations of past ecosystems and payment transactions. users will be able to participate in all walks of life.
I heard that the platform is designed for a beginner who does not have experience with 3D models, and for a professional. I suspect that there is some kind of tool that allows you to create an object of a dream without resorting to complex tasks. If there is, I would like to know more about him.
of course there is. This tool is a visual script that allows users with little experience to develop complex decentralized applications, the so-called DAPP. Thus, any user uses all the features of the platform.
I heard that the platform is designed for a beginner who does not have experience with 3D models, and for a professional. I suspect that there is some kind of tool that allows you to create an object of a dream without resorting to complex tasks. If there is, I would like to know more about him.
Pay attention to the 3D coin, which provides a world of endless possibilities: it is freedom, business, games ... freedom requires decentralization, and decentralization requires a blockchain, thanks to which Districts are a panacea for existing problems.
It turns out that the 3D coin is unique? I understand that yes, since it has such advantages. I see a clear connection with Bitcoin, since it was originally created under the blockchain.
Pay attention to the 3D coin, which provides a world of endless possibilities: it is freedom, business, games ... freedom requires decentralization, and decentralization requires a blockchain, thanks to which Districts are a panacea for existing problems.
It is worth noting that Districts are a way to solve all the above problems. with the blockchain, Districts 3D world floats on a reliable P2P system. The effectiveness of this blockchain network significantly reduces the traditional costs associated with the creation and launch of an ecosystem based on AR / VR.
Remarkably, Project Districts also comes with Districts Visual Studio (DVS), its own personalized developer tool. This is the implementation of complex actions using simple interfaces.
It is worth noting that Districts are a way to solve all the above problems. with the blockchain, Districts 3D world floats on a reliable P2P system. The effectiveness of this blockchain network significantly reduces the traditional costs associated with the creation and launch of an ecosystem based on AR / VR.
friends, I believe that the focus now is the impossibility of embodying the ideas that many users have. as well as some problems that accompany the fact that not all virtual reality capabilities are possibly fulfilled.
I agree, but nevertheless, now a fairly digitized society, which is developing rapidly. What kind of virtual reality problems are you talking about? I assume that this is the limited use of 3D world in real life. I have no other assumptions.
I'm not just talking about that. they are also expensive tools to achieve better effect, and also, as you rightly pointed out, limited use options.
friends, I believe that the focus now is the impossibility of embodying the ideas that many users have. as well as some problems that accompany the fact that not all virtual reality capabilities are possibly fulfilled.
I agree, but nevertheless, now a fairly digitized society, which is developing rapidly. What kind of virtual reality problems are you talking about? I assume that this is the limited use of 3D world in real life. I have no other assumptions.

Pages:
Jump to: