Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 24. (Read 90879 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I am glad that there are such projects like district. These project is created for forward-looking and progressive users. It has everything that is needed in current conditions.

There are so many different opinions about district. Someone can be as inspired as you are. Some of them really thinks that district developers are unscrupulous and irresponsible.
As they say – many men, many minds. People has their own reasons to be or not to be confident about this project. I am sure about it and I believe in their abilities. By the way, what do you think about it?
I really like their idea. I think it is great that developers want to improve crypto industry and make our life easier. It will be awesome. Besides, you can’t deny its financial attractiveness.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

I am glad that there are such projects like district. These project is created for forward-looking and progressive users. It has everything that is needed in current conditions.

There are so many different opinions about district. Someone can be as inspired as you are. Some of them really thinks that district developers are unscrupulous and irresponsible.
As they say – many men, many minds. People has their own reasons to be or not to be confident about this project. I am sure about it and I believe in their abilities. By the way, what do you think about it?
Activity: 378

Activity: 322
Maybe it is true. Anyways, I don’t like people that are too demanding. Recently I have read some comments about district and I can’t agree with them. Project is really great and it is my opinion.
AT least, it can give real profits. I don’t know why there are such people that always want to find something bad. Developers really proved their possibilities and some people’s opinions look strange to me.
Activity: 384
Maybe it is true. Anyways, I don’t like people that are too demanding. Recently I have read some comments about district and I can’t agree with them. Project is really great and it is my opinion.
Ok, perhaps you are right about it. I guess blockchain and vr technologies have different purpose but you are right about some people’s attitude. Bockchain really has a lot of practical applications in real life.
It is true. Blockchain changed the meaning of data management and it is awesome. I am sure that one day we see that vr technologies have changed our reality. You just need to be more open-minded.
Thanks for your advices. Maybe it will really happen. Who knows? Besides, i am sure district will help it to develop. I am convinced that district team perfectly unites two these technologies.
I agree with your opinion about this project. I know there are many different opinions but I am sure that project is still developing. We need to give a chance to developers because they have a lot of things to show us.
Ok, perhaps you are right about it. I guess blockchain and vr technologies have different purpose but you are right about some people’s attitude. Bockchain really has a lot of practical applications in real life.
It is true. Blockchain changed the meaning of data management and it is awesome. I am sure that one day we see that vr technologies have changed our reality. You just need to be more open-minded.
Thanks for your advices. Maybe it will really happen. Who knows? Besides, i am sure district will help it to develop. I am convinced that district team perfectly unites two these technologies.
Basically, I don’t appreciate VR projects. I don’t think that creating a new reality is a best solution to resolve all of our problems. Anyway, District is surprisingly interesting and attractive for me.
Like it or not, these technologies or conquering the current market and it is a pupolar trend. It gives not only a possibility to create a new reality. It give more opportunities for business development.
I agree that it can be profitable but hype will be subsided. I really wonder will vr technologies enter to every house. How will simple people deal with vr products or they won’t be even interested in them?
I think vr technologies are for youngest people. Forward-looking men understand that these technologies can change something. Do you remember that period when no one believed in blockchain? Do you see how it is popular now?
Basically, I don’t appreciate VR projects. I don’t think that creating a new reality is a best solution to resolve all of our problems. Anyway, District is surprisingly interesting and attractive for me.
Like it or not, these technologies or conquering the current market and it is a pupolar trend. It gives not only a possibility to create a new reality. It give more opportunities for business development.
I agree that it can be profitable but hype will be subsided. I really wonder will vr technologies enter to every house. How will simple people deal with vr products or they won’t be even interested in them?
Activity: 420
Unfortunately, I don’t know too much about their partners. The only thing I know that they have a technical partner that helped to improve the blockchain -  Unreal Engine.
Thanks for this interesting information. Maybe they will update this information or find some new exciting collaborations. I guess many companies are interested in becoming district’s partners.
Unfortunately, I don’t know too much about their partners. The only thing I know that they have a technical partner that helped to improve the blockchain -  Unreal Engine.
I agree with you. I think the traditional educational system is too old-fashioned and unfair. I guess people need to move on and try something else. A distant education could really resolve a problem with low level of education in many countries.
Some won’t agree with you. If you mean kids, they still need society around to grow up as normal human being. I thought about elder people that want to know more but don’t have enough possibilities to travel or other cirscustances that don’t allow them to get additional education.
Ok. I understand what you want to say. Perhaps we haven’t quiet understood each other. Anyway, the project gives more than any other cryptoproject on the current market. It is obvious for everyone.
I agree with you about district project. It is a perfect combination of best feature and it will change a lot. It has a strong community but I still think that it needs support from other companies. Do you know something about its partners?
I agree with you. I think the traditional educational system is too old-fashioned and unfair. I guess people need to move on and try something else. A distant education could really resolve a problem with low level of education in many countries.
Some won’t agree with you. If you mean kids, they still need society around to grow up as normal human being. I thought about elder people that want to know more but don’t have enough possibilities to travel or other cirscustances that don’t allow them to get additional education.
Ok. I understand what you want to say. Perhaps we haven’t quiet understood each other. Anyway, the project gives more than any other cryptoproject on the current market. It is obvious for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: