Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 22. (Read 90879 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100
I see that district has reached an undeniable success and it’s great. I like to see projects that I like successful and prosperous. It means that I wasn’t mistaken and it’s the best feeling ever.
I agree with you about it. I always believed in this project and I really like what I see. Districts team are really awesome because they’ve  made a great job and they can enjoy now fruits of their labor.
I think that they have enough of knowledge and self-confidence to create something even greater than District. I don’t want to dismiss districts importance. I just want to say that they are capable of anything.
Good point, actually. I really wonder about their plans for other projects. I understand that they’ve almost reached everything with district. It will great to see their other projects for sure.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
I see that district has reached an undeniable success and it’s great. I like to see projects that I like successful and prosperous. It means that I wasn’t mistaken and it’s the best feeling ever.
I agree with you about it. I always believed in this project and I really like what I see. Districts team are really awesome because they’ve  made a great job and they can enjoy now fruits of their labor.
I think that they have enough of knowledge and self-confidence to create something even greater than District. I don’t want to dismiss districts importance. I just want to say that they are capable of anything.
Activity: 384
Activity: 378
I am glad that you liked it. I hope your friends will appreciate your efforts. Here is the link. Unfortunately, the bounty is ended.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-projectdistricts-vr-3dapps-ico-01-nov3dcoinis-now-live-2273984

Well, it is a pity but I am sure that District earned enough public and they don’t need this bounty anymore. Project looks good even without it and users are able to earn cryptocurrency in another way. Thanks a lot for help. I hope so too.
Activity: 238
 I am glad that you liked it. I hope your friends will appreciate your efforts. Here is the link. Unfortunately, the bounty is ended.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-projectdistricts-vr-3dapps-ico-01-nov3dcoinis-now-live-2273984
Have you made some researched? I am sure that there need to be some white paper translations because they had a translation bounty campaign. You should check their official website.
Actually, I have been looking for it for a very long time but no results. I hoped that there are some videos about the project or infographics . It will be easier to understand if you don’t know the language very well. 
As far as I know, they have an youtube channel. I am sure that you can find something useful there. Anyway, you just need to ask developers about it. You can also try to check the bounty thread for any information about translation
Thanks you so much for your advices. Can you send me links for the bounty thread, please? I have already found the districts youtube channel and I am satisfied with these videos.
Have you made some researched? I am sure that there need to be some white paper translations because they had a translation bounty campaign. You should check their official website.
Actually, I have been looking for it for a very long time but no results. I hoped that there are some videos about the project or infographics . It will be easier to understand if you don’t know the language very well. 
As far as I know, they have an youtube channel. I am sure that you can find something useful there. Anyway, you just need to ask developers about it. You can also try to check the bounty thread for any information about translation
I really like this project. District seems to me like a big step to future. I like that developers tried to unite financial attractiveness and a great idea. I think that market couldn’t be full without this project.
Wow. You looks so inspired by this project. I am sure that you a lot of interesting information about the project. Do you really think that district could become stronger than its competitors on the market could?
Yes, you are right but I know all information thanks to well-designed white paper and other additional information sources. I really believe in district powers and I don’t know about district's direct competitors.
Well, I guess there obviously are some competitors there. Ok. I like your confidence about the project and I like that district has a strong loyal community. I have many friends that are really interested in this project but ther have a language barrier.
I really like this project. District seems to me like a big step to future. I like that developers tried to unite financial attractiveness and a great idea. I think that market couldn’t be full without this project.
Wow. You looks so inspired by this project. I am sure that you a lot of interesting information about the project. Do you really think that district could become stronger than its competitors on the market could?
Yes, you are right but I know all information thanks to well-designed white paper and other additional information sources. I really believe in district powers and I don’t know about district's direct competitors.
Activity: 322
however, like the twist, the nodes function quite interestingly. The system consists of a set of synchronized lists placed on nodes containing data that are important for the functioning of the network. Nodes give signed votes to establish a consistent value for each item in the entire list. They also have private values to perform online activities.
I agree with you. In addition, as discussed above, the execution of a node capable of performing these actions can be resource intensive. This is why the 3dcoin node features come with a reward system that offers incentives to host major nodes. By placing the 3DCoin node, users contribute to the 3DCoin blockchain distribution and thereby create a mechanism for receiving passive income.
however, like the twist, the nodes function quite interestingly. The system consists of a set of synchronized lists placed on nodes containing data that are important for the functioning of the network. Nodes give signed votes to establish a consistent value for each item in the entire list. They also have private values to perform online activities.
by the way, for comparison, I would like to give a very simple and informative example: a Bitcoin network consumes as much power as a whole Switzerland. And besides saving energy, you will also get more efficient operation of the processor and will not load it the way it would if you mined Bitcoin.
it looks quite interesting. Did you know that it turns out that there are other nodes besides masternodes? For me it was a great discovery, and now I would like to know what other nodes are working on, what they are responsible for and why they are needed. Hope for a brief, but at the same time a detailed answer.
each of these nodes performs certain tasks: for example, Pulsenodes is responsible for object markers in real time by checking them in areas of the 3D world. Primenodes are designed for website and external services.
of this it can be concluded that there will be no more rivalry between nodes. The process of their interaction can rather be called cooperation. In addition, this new architecture contributes to energy savings.
Activity: 322
it looks quite interesting. Did you know that it turns out that there are other nodes besides masternodes? For me it was a great discovery, and now I would like to know what other nodes are working on, what they are responsible for and why they are needed. Hope for a brief, but at the same time a detailed answer.
each of these nodes performs certain tasks: for example, Pulsenodes is responsible for object markers in real time by checking them in areas of the 3D world. Primenodes are designed for website and external services.
Pages:
Jump to: