Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 31. (Read 90879 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
friends, I am confused now, because I have been sent a few 3D coins, but they are still not there. What happened to them? Have they got lost? Huh Huh
if the receiving address is correct, do not worry that they are not lost, if the transaction is based on a coin that was in a recent transaction, then it can be considered a low priority transaction. The problem is that you need to make a commission, otherwise the operation is regarded as a low priority and will be higher than necessary.
by the way, in the white paper there is a link to the site where you can check the pending transactions in the network. There you will see if your transaction is awaiting confirmation or perhaps it has already been completed.
Activity: 182
friends, I am confused now, because I have been sent a few 3D coins, but they are still not there. What happened to them? Have they got lost? Huh Huh
if the receiving address is correct, do not worry that they are not lost, if the transaction is based on a coin that was in a recent transaction, then it can be considered a low priority transaction. The problem is that you need to make a commission, otherwise the operation is regarded as a low priority and will be higher than necessary.
Activity: 420
I heard that the platform uses an excellent, secure digital wallet. Using it, you save a copy of the blockchain and contribute to the decentralized network. Moreover, it is also the safest. Does anyone know what his safety is related to?
this is due to privates key encryption methods, as well as highly protected seed, which is a random phrase used to create private keys. But the event for its launch has not yet happened, so I can not wait for this moment.
mobile wallets for iOS and Android will also be released. You can receive email notifications for each coin. I understand that now this feature is available in Google and on Apple. In fact, it would be good to get acquainted with the roadmap. By the way, as I recall, the update of the wallets has already happened in the 3rd quarter of this year.
I heard that the platform uses an excellent, secure digital wallet. Using it, you save a copy of the blockchain and contribute to the decentralized network. Moreover, it is also the safest. Does anyone know what his safety is related to?
this is due to privates key encryption methods, as well as highly protected seed, which is a random phrase used to create private keys. But the event for its launch has not yet happened, so I can not wait for this moment.
If to be even more precise, Pulsenodes launches the network status module, and Primenodes saves the DAPP chain and performs an intelligent analysis of their blocks. The system is actually interesting, but I think there are more advantageous advantages to talk about. For example, this is built-in support for conditional transactions with the blockchain.
these are the same smart contracts. Their functions are performed only when all the conditions specified in the operation script are fulfilled, and the parties involved in the transaction, these conditions are met correctly.
If to be even more precise, Pulsenodes launches the network status module, and Primenodes saves the DAPP chain and performs an intelligent analysis of their blocks. The system is actually interesting, but I think there are more advantageous advantages to talk about. For example, this is built-in support for conditional transactions with the blockchain.
friends, they promise fantastic numbers! For example, the extraction of coins is carried out by masters, to which more and more people join. secondly, for a pledge it is necessary to have only 1000 coins in your wallet, which, in my opinion, is quite acceptable. What do you say to that?
I will add that besides masternodes, there are other nodes here - these are Pulsenodes and Primenodes. Of course, they also, like the masternodes, perform various functions, such as, for example, checking areas in real time and facilitating user access to the CAP.
friends, they promise fantastic numbers! For example, the extraction of coins is carried out by masters, to which more and more people join. secondly, for a pledge it is necessary to have only 1000 coins in your wallet, which, in my opinion, is quite acceptable. What do you say to that?
pay attention to the percentage of annual profitability - it is 191%! And besides that, the daily income of 5,22 coins. By the way, the characteristics of the platform are such that you have the opportunity to create non-removable assets that can be used as tokens, stocks, coupons, or any other significant value.
Districts is a great platform! with the help of it, it will be very easy to build any object in the 3D model. This is especially true for businessmen and entrepreneurs who can take a completely different look at their business. What do you think?
I support you. I also want to say that the 3D coin is also an excellent innovative cryptocurrency, which, although it works on a peer-to-peer network, is famous for instantaneous and universal transactions and its advanced properties that allow you to automate business processes.
among other things, the 3D coin is distinguished by an environmentally friendly mining system. Read more about this in white paper. I decided not to go into the technical details of the implementation of this process, since I am more interested in the platform as a whole and its advantages.
Districts is a great platform! with the help of it, it will be very easy to build any object in the 3D model. This is especially true for businessmen and entrepreneurs who can take a completely different look at their business. What do you think?
I support you. I also want to say that the 3D coin is also an excellent innovative cryptocurrency, which, although it works on a peer-to-peer network, is famous for instantaneous and universal transactions and its advanced properties that allow you to automate business processes.
Activity: 343
Merit: 14
hi all
i have 2 masternodes made 3+ days ago
they have ENABLED status but there are still no rewards
is 1K collateral right ? what can be wrong ?
thanks

Yes for now is 1k the right collateral (later it will be 25k with the release of the next update as already announced in the whitepaper and on the various channels), you can wait about 5-6 days for the first reward of 12 coin, for further assistance the main support is on official Telegram Group:

https://t.me/Project_Districts

Masternode statistics:
https://masternodes.pro/stats/3dc/statistics
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Wow. It looks intriguing. Developers really tried hard to make the system well-designed. I hope they will have enough resources to support it. I have never seen something similar to district project.
Actually, there are several different vr project on the market now but district is the best one of it. It is my personal opinion. I wonder how it will be involved to daily and how many users it will have.
I guess it is more important how many partners it will have. More popular brands will be involved in district, more people will pay attention to this project. District team need to think about it more.
Maybe you are right about it. Of course, support from popular and big companies is important but it isn’t the main reason of success. Success is a combination of a brilliant idea, hardworking and public support.
There are many things that affect the growth of other than popularity, partners and supporters, too. There are many similar projects, maybe if the team makes them more different from the others, perhaps in terms of comfort or whatever it is, this will make the project becomes better than other existing projects.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I agree with your opinion about it. Let’s see what district is capable of. I hope team members are enough educated and strong to make realize everything they want. Time will tell and make it visible.
I really believe in them. Market needs more projects like district. I am sure that many people are interested in these technologies. It really can change the world of crypto projects, videogames and financial system.
I agree with your opinion about it. Let’s see what district is capable of. I hope team members are enough educated and strong to make realize everything they want. Time will tell and make it visible.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Wow. It looks intriguing. Developers really tried hard to make the system well-designed. I hope they will have enough resources to support it. I have never seen something similar to district project.
Actually, there are several different vr project on the market now but district is the best one of it. It is my personal opinion. I wonder how it will be involved to daily and how many users it will have.
I guess it is more important how many partners it will have. More popular brands will be involved in district, more people will pay attention to this project. District team need to think about it more.
Maybe you are right about it. Of course, support from popular and big companies is important but it isn’t the main reason of success. Success is a combination of a brilliant idea, hardworking and public support.
Pages:
Jump to: