Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 26. (Read 90879 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100
Well, I think you can find all information about them on their profiles on linkedin. I guess this team is capable of many things. Maybe they will design and other project that aren’t connected to vr.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I think that district is a project of future. I like that blockchain technology is used for something really useful. Also, I think it is perfect combination. I mean the combination blockchain and vr technologies.
I agree with you. I guess it is one of the most promising and successful VR projects on the current market. I really appreciate work of District team. These people are awesome.
Of course, they are. They have a serious background and talent. I wonder have they designed some other projects too. I really think that district project will change a lot for people that believe in VR.
Obviously district will help in development of vr technologies. I guess, VR technologies will soon expand in every industry. By the way, I would like to know more about the team. I think these guys deserves attention.
I think that district is a project of future. I like that blockchain technology is used for something really useful. Also, I think it is perfect combination. I mean the combination blockchain and vr technologies.
I agree with you. I guess it is one of the most promising and successful VR projects on the current market. I really appreciate work of District team. These people are awesome.
Of course, they are. They have a serious background and talent. I wonder have they designed some other projects too. I really think that district project will change a lot for people that believe in VR.
Activity: 238
friends, I have read the roadmap now and would like to note that a great deal of work has already been done. A large number of "birds" indicates that most of the practical tasks have already been completed. There are a few items left, which I am sure will be completed very soon.
in fact, the world of 3D regions is a paradise for investors Smiley you just imagine: as an investor, you can hire creators of fiery and burning content in a three-dimensional world and make an agreement with them. They, in turn, will develop a virtual solution to your dreams using smart contracts.
you are absolutely right about the roadmap. The development of the platform has been going on for 2.5 years. During this time, much has been created and designed. For example, it is a white paper, a bounty campaign, with the last event held twice. The concept of enrichment of the Regions was also created, the prototype of the blockchain was developed.
in the coming year, I notice, technical measures are planned, rather than practical ones. These are, for example, the implementation of a smart script, the updating of some protocols, and the beta areas of Visual Studio. I am sure that everything will also be held at the highest level!
Activity: 420
friends, I have read the roadmap now and would like to note that a great deal of work has already been done. A large number of "birds" indicates that most of the practical tasks have already been completed. There are a few items left, which I am sure will be completed very soon.
in fact, the world of 3D regions is a paradise for investors Smiley you just imagine: as an investor, you can hire creators of fiery and burning content in a three-dimensional world and make an agreement with them. They, in turn, will develop a virtual solution to your dreams using smart contracts.
you are absolutely right about the roadmap. The development of the platform has been going on for 2.5 years. During this time, much has been created and designed. For example, it is a white paper, a bounty campaign, with the last event held twice. The concept of enrichment of the Regions was also created, the prototype of the blockchain was developed.
I think the Regions is the ideal platform for social phobes and introverts. After all, they will be able to move around the virtual world without any phobias and fears, and they don’t even have to interact with other users, although they could very well overcome their fears.
it is right. In short, the creation of districts carries only solid advantages for medicine, players, students and representatives of the real estate industry. By the way, I just recently wondered, what is the interest of investors? What will be the useful areas for them?
I think the Regions is the ideal platform for social phobes and introverts. After all, they will be able to move around the virtual world without any phobias and fears, and they don’t even have to interact with other users, although they could very well overcome their fears.
the further the technology goes, the more I become convinced that the possibilities of VR are endless. This proves the possibility of its application even in medicine, in particular, in psychiatry: with the help of virtual reality technology, methods are being developed for the treatment of certain diseases: autism, anxiety and others. Areas would be very useful and, perhaps, would facilitate the process of treatment. What do you think?
areas, by the way, in the first place, will be able to create a calming environment in accordance with the mental state of the patient. I also assume that experts with community support could find more effective treatments.
the further the technology goes, the more I become convinced that the possibilities of VR are endless. This proves the possibility of its application even in medicine, in particular, in psychiatry: with the help of virtual reality technology, methods are being developed for the treatment of certain diseases: autism, anxiety and others. Areas would be very useful and, perhaps, would facilitate the process of treatment. What do you think?
if the platform provides such ample opportunities, then I would be interested to look at the course on ballistics: it would be an excellent experiment, especially since VR allows you to create animated structures. and experiments of this kind would be interesting for every student in any discipline!
I will add that with the help of the Regions it is possible to unleash creativity in various games, both gambling and computer. DVS provides access to all necessary tools. You can easily immerse yourself in the world of any game and develop your skills.
if the platform provides such ample opportunities, then I would be interested to look at the course on ballistics: it would be an excellent experiment, especially since VR allows you to create animated structures. and experiments of this kind would be interesting for every student in any discipline!
this project is very attractive to me because it gives free rein to any decentralized application. In addition, its display takes place in high-quality and well-optimized graphics.
I agree with you. Areas are one of the best projects in the field of virtual and augmented reality, where you can immerse yourself in the living world and realize all your dreams. Friends, what do you think makes this project really unique?
firstly, it is truly ample opportunity and versatility. Agree that it is convenient when the platform is ready to offer efficient and scalable solutions from retail to education.
do not argue, it is really impressive. By the way, this is a great opportunity in real estate to provide customers with 3D models of buildings, and these will be accurate reproductions, regardless of whether they are planned or already assembled.
this project is very attractive to me because it gives free rein to any decentralized application. In addition, its display takes place in high-quality and well-optimized graphics.
I agree with you. Areas are one of the best projects in the field of virtual and augmented reality, where you can immerse yourself in the living world and realize all your dreams. Friends, what do you think makes this project really unique?
firstly, it is truly ample opportunity and versatility. Agree that it is convenient when the platform is ready to offer efficient and scalable solutions from retail to education.
Ok. Maybe you are right about it. Thank you everyone for your help. Now I know more information about the project and I have no reasons to doubt any more. I guess it has a great future.
Well, it is true. Read more and just be more attentive to comments and others additional information here. This information could change your mind. I really hope that district really will change the world.
Thanks for this advice. I really just need to be more concentrated. This project is really something out of the box and worthy. The current market really needs something like this project.
Pages:
Jump to: