Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 27. (Read 90879 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Ok. Maybe you are right about it. Thank you everyone for your help. Now I know more information about the project and I have no reasons to doubt any more. I guess it has a great future.
Well, it is true. Read more and just be more attentive to comments and others additional information here. This information could change your mind. I really hope that district really will change the world.
Activity: 238
Ok. Maybe you are right about it. Thank you everyone for your help. Now I know more information about the project and I have no reasons to doubt any more. I guess it has a great future.
I am sure that district has a promising future but I doubt about this coin. I mean VR technologies and stuff like that really works and it is needed on the market. There so many coin. Why 3dcoin will be better or somewhat?
Well, I don’t think 3dcoin could exist separately from the district project. I guess this coin was designed to support the platform and provide financial relations within the system. That’s all.
I am sorry. Probably I ask some stupid questions. I just want to know why public really trust in this project and its developers. I have read some comment and reviews and everyone is excited.
Developers earned enough respect and they show great results. Masternodes work as they are supposed to work and their success is obvious. Their results are really impressing. You just don’t see the full picture.
I am sure that district has a promising future but I doubt about this coin. I mean VR technologies and stuff like that really works and it is needed on the market. There so many coin. Why 3dcoin will be better or somewhat?
Well, I don’t think 3dcoin could exist separately from the district project. I guess this coin was designed to support the platform and provide financial relations within the system. That’s all.
I am sorry. Probably I ask some stupid questions. I just want to know why public really trust in this project and its developers. I have read some comment and reviews and everyone is excited.
Activity: 343
Merit: 14

Here is a recent article on Medium that clearly explains the project's prospects from an economic and financial point of view:

https://medium.com/@Districts_io/project-districts-a-large-economical-perspective-f5c05dd74986
3DCoin and his blockchain is very special for all that is explained in the whitepaper ...  Wink

Whitepaper
https://github.com/BlockchainTechLLC/3dcoin/wiki/Project-Districts-Whitepaper

especially in this section...  Cool

Architecture / blockchain section in whitepaper
https://github.com/BlockchainTechLLC/3dcoin/wiki/Project-Districts-Whitepaper#architecture-3dcoin-blockchain
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
I think the same. I hope projects like district will help them to change their minds. I am sure that district team will do all possible to level up people’s attitude to cryptocurrencies and vr technologies.
It will be awesome. Everything will go as it is planned. District developers are really responsible people. It is obvious because they really care about community and their satisfaction.
This is true. I know that people are getting stable profits and everything is going ok. I hope 3dcoin will become as important as bitcoin or ethereum. It will be a great support for the platform.  
Nice idea. It seems to me too ambitious but why not? I guess it is a matter of time and everything could be better than we can imagine. Let’s wait and see what will happen to district project.
What is very stable is above all the growth of the masternodes in about 8 months, this is the greatest demonstration of the great trust and the great support that this project has from its community, also because managing masternodes involves expenses and commitment, but in future perspective we know that this project will give us much more than we expect...

https://masternodes.pro/stats/3dc/statistics
I think the same. I hope projects like district will help them to change their minds. I am sure that district team will do all possible to level up people’s attitude to cryptocurrencies and vr technologies.
It will be awesome. Everything will go as it is planned. District developers are really responsible people. It is obvious because they really care about community and their satisfaction.
This is true. I know that people are getting stable profits and everything is going ok. I hope 3dcoin will become as important as bitcoin or ethereum. It will be a great support for the platform.  
You can say it loud, we have the best team we could wish for! The team guys are strong and they will take us far!  Cool Wink
It is great that more people join districts community every day. I think it is a good sign because the project has been started a long time ago. I guess it is really great and it will help to be even more successful.
You are right. People really see districts prospects. Forward-looking users are really interested in vr technologies. It is something that will change our life. This project is big step forward to something great.
I like your point of view. By the way, what do you think about people that don’t believe in this project? I think there still many of them because I read some comments and they’re confusing.
Unfortunately, some people don’t believe in vr but only blind people don’t see that these technologies are conquering the world now. I think doubting people just don’t understand the full picture.
It is great that more people join districts community every day. I think it is a good sign because the project has been started a long time ago. I guess it is really great and it will help to be even more successful.
You are right. People really see districts prospects. Forward-looking users are really interested in vr technologies. It is something that will change our life. This project is big step forward to something great.
I like your point of view. By the way, what do you think about people that don’t believe in this project? I think there still many of them because I read some comments and they’re confusing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
hi all
i have 2 masternodes made 3+ days ago
they have ENABLED status but there are still no rewards
is 1K collateral right ? what can be wrong ?
thanks
Hi.
You need to wait 5-6 days for first reward.
What a pity that there are some problems with the widespread use of these technologies: first, the lack of adequate professional knowledge and limited use. But, as the commentator correctly noted above, the appearance of the Districts will help bring the VR technology to a new level!
Pages:
Jump to: