Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 30. (Read 90879 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I guess this project is created for open-minded people. Vr technologies open a totally new world with more opportunities than the real life can offer. I guess only forward-looking people understand that projects like district can change the world.
Well, maybe you are right but I still don’t get some details. I really understand that vr offers a new world and a new marketplace. People will be able to create new brands and new companies. I only wonder how many of them will be really interested in this project?
Look, I think district is a new way of community communication. It is only a matter of time, when people will recognize that it is 100% real. I mean that everything is slowly replaced by online activities.
I don’t think that you could compare web and projects like this. I like district for a great idea. In additions, their coin looks really interesting and it could become a profitable investment. I guess these are main district’s advantages.
Activity: 238
I guess this project is created for open-minded people. Vr technologies open a totally new world with more opportunities than the real life can offer. I guess only forward-looking people understand that projects like district can change the world.
Well, maybe you are right but I still don’t get some details. I really understand that vr offers a new world and a new marketplace. People will be able to create new brands and new companies. I only wonder how many of them will be really interested in this project?
Look, I think district is a new way of community communication. It is only a matter of time, when people will recognize that it is 100% real. I mean that everything is slowly replaced by online activities.
Activity: 238
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I can’t be as sure as you are but I want to give a chance to this project. It as a great potential and serious team. I think they’ve earned enough resources to be ready for any circumstances. Only time will tell about its potential.
I can say that you have an interesting point of view. I really want to stay tuned because I don’t want to miss a thing about this increadible project. Let’s see what happens next and I am sure that district won’t disappoint.
Activity: 420
I can’t be as sure as you are but I want to give a chance to this project. It as a great potential and serious team. I think they’ve earned enough resources to be ready for any circumstances. Only time will tell about its potential.
You are right about it. I don’t know many projects like district, so it obviously deserves attention. I guess you still have a lot of opportunities to earn some coin and make great profit.
Do you mean that I need to participate in 3dcoin mining? Well, maybe it is a good idea but I am not very familiar with mining. I need to find more information about the project and mining abilities to be able to begin the process.
Of course, you are absolutely right about it. Theoretical background is very important for this kind of activity. I guess it isn’t hard to find all necessary information online.
Yes, I will try to find something useful. Perhaps, it could grow for me into something greater. I understand that many people are puzzled by the current market conditions but I think it’s temporary.
You are right about it. I don’t know many projects like district, so it obviously deserves attention. I guess you still have a lot of opportunities to earn some coin and make great profit.
Do you mean that I need to participate in 3dcoin mining? Well, maybe it is a good idea but I am not very familiar with mining. I need to find more information about the project and mining abilities to be able to begin the process.
Of course, you are absolutely right about it. Theoretical background is very important for this kind of activity. I guess it isn’t hard to find all necessary information online.
I really like this project. I think it is one of the most promising vr projects on the market. In addition, developer try to update and improve the system components. I guess it is very important for earning publics respect.
Good point. I agree with you but I think that bounty is more successful for earning more public. By the way, I don’t actually know anything about district’s bounty. Do you know something about it? I would like to become a participant.
Unfortunately, the bounty campaign has been finished a long time ago. Even distributed coin are unlocked now. Anyway, the bounty was successful and many users got their rewards.
Wow. It is nice to hear that district team are responsible people. I am still a little bit sad because I have lost this opportunity. Now I know that I need to be more attentive to interesting and new projects.
I really like this project. I think it is one of the most promising vr projects on the market. In addition, developer try to update and improve the system components. I guess it is very important for earning publics respect.
Good point. I agree with you but I think that bounty is more successful for earning more public. By the way, I don’t actually know anything about district’s bounty. Do you know something about it? I would like to become a participant.
Unfortunately, the bounty campaign has been finished a long time ago. Even distributed coin are unlocked now. Anyway, the bounty was successful and many users got their rewards.
Of course, they want to collaborate with such projects. District project is something that could change the public’s attitude for vr technologies. More people should be involved in such projects I guess.
Activity: 384
I really like that 3dcoin is accepted by cryptocommunity. This project has a great pace of development and the direction that they’ve chosen help them to raise to the top. District project is obviously interesting.
Well, I can’t deny it. The project really looks good. What exactly do you mean about the crypto community? I know that this project is really popular but there are so many different opinions about it.
Yes, you are right but I didn’t mean it. I meant that 3dcoin is listed on many different exchange platforms. By the way, this project also has high ratings on different platforms.
Ok. Now I understand. It is really true. I know that district project recently have been listed on p2pb2b exchange. I guess it is really great because it means that platforms want to work with this coin. 
I really like that 3dcoin is accepted by cryptocommunity. This project has a great pace of development and the direction that they’ve chosen help them to raise to the top. District project is obviously interesting.
Well, I can’t deny it. The project really looks good. What exactly do you mean about the crypto community? I know that this project is really popular but there are so many different opinions about it.
Yes, you are right but I didn’t mean it. I meant that 3dcoin is listed on many different exchange platforms. By the way, this project also has high ratings on different platforms.
Activity: 384
guys, I sum up to the fact that the project is excellent, despite a lot of information. But now I know that the crypto-enthusiasts who are here will help me in solving any issue! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: