Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 33. (Read 90879 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
If you have read the white paper, I guess you can check out their website. FAQ can be really interesting for you because there are some comprehensive answers on all questions about the coin.
Can you please send me the link for the website? I don’t want to lose more time on researches. If there is such a possibility, I want to invest in this project because I like innovational coins. Developers offers a new view.
I will help you, this is the link of the website that you can visit to learn everything about the project https://www.districts.io/. in addition to this is their whitepaper, thus you get what you need there https://github.com/ BlockchainTechLLC/3dcoin/wiki/Project-Districts-Whitepaper
Merit: 0
If you have read the white paper, I guess you can check out their website. FAQ can be really interesting for you because there are some comprehensive answers on all questions about the coin.
Can you please send me the link for the website? I don’t want to lose more time on researches. If there is such a possibility, I want to invest in this project because I like innovational coins. Developers offers a new view.
I agree with your opinion about the coin, but the project isn’t only about the coin. I really hope that you will understand it.
https://www.districts.io/#collapse1
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Wow. There are so many different opinion about this project. I guess it really deserves so much attention. It has an interesting combination of specific features. Besides, I really like vr technologies and I guess they have a bright future.
I like this project but I am not really sure about this vr stuff. It looks interesting but I don’t know how it will work in long term. Seriously, I am more interested about their coin. It look really well-designed.
You are right about the coin but I think you are too meticulous about vr technologies. You should look on some additional information. I am sure you will change your mind.
One day it probably will happen but now i will stand by my opinion. Actually, I want to know more about this coin. As far as I understand, it has some special features and script. Where can I find more information about it?
Wow. There are so many different opinion about this project. I guess it really deserves so much attention. It has an interesting combination of specific features. Besides, I really like vr technologies and I guess they have a bright future.
I like this project but I am not really sure about this vr stuff. It looks interesting but I don’t know how it will work in long term. Seriously, I am more interested about their coin. It look really well-designed.
You are right about the coin but I think you are too meticulous about vr technologies. You should look on some additional information. I am sure you will change your mind.
Activity: 322
It is true. I guess it can help crypto industry to go through all troubles. Maybe it is a big word but I really believe in district. It has a unique coin and blockchain system. It deserves to be on the top.
Activity: 238
You are right. I think market competition is a progress mover actually. District project is more interesting and financial attractive than its competitors. By the way, I think that it will be more successful than any other will.
I like that you are so supportive. Supportive community means a lot for any developers I guess. I am sure that district has all possibilities to become one of the most successful projects in this industry. I hope team won’t lose any of those opportunities.
There is no reasons to worry about I guess. These guys have strong and ideas and incredible skills to make all their ideas come true. I guess it is only matter of time and we will see what they are capable of.
I hope so. I have really high expectations about this project because I believe that projects like this can change something on the market. Crypto community needs to support more project like district.
You are right. I think market competition is a progress mover actually. District project is more interesting and financial attractive than its competitors. By the way, I think that it will be more successful than any other will.
I like that you are so supportive. Supportive community means a lot for any developers I guess. I am sure that district has all possibilities to become one of the most successful projects in this industry. I hope team won’t lose any of those opportunities.
There is no reasons to worry about I guess. These guys have strong and ideas and incredible skills to make all their ideas come true. I guess it is only matter of time and we will see what they are capable of.
District project team is a group of very talented and well-educated people. I guess they could show us even more because they all sources to revolutionize this industry. I hope they will be able to show us everything they have.
Well, it is great but I still don’t understand some details. Why have they designed their own blockchain? It is easier to use the existing one like on ethereum. Why have they done such great job?
Actually, ethereum blockchain don’t have all necessary technical characteristics to support VR technologies. Besides, it is really expensive. Developers decided that it would be much easier to make their own blockchain.
Ok, now I understand it. It is really interesting. I hope they have enough resources to support it. I hope district will be able to be more special than their competitors. I know that other vr crypto project on the current market also.
District project team is a group of very talented and well-educated people. I guess they could show us even more because they all sources to revolutionize this industry. I hope they will be able to show us everything they have.
Well, it is great but I still don’t understand some details. Why have they designed their own blockchain? It is easier to use the existing one like on ethereum. Why have they done such great job?
Actually, ethereum blockchain don’t have all necessary technical characteristics to support VR technologies. Besides, it is really expensive. Developers decided that it would be much easier to make their own blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
hi all
i have 2 masternodes made 3+ days ago
they have ENABLED status but there are still no rewards
is 1K collateral right ? what can be wrong ?
thanks
By the way, 3 types of nodes were discussed above. I only knew about the Masternodes, but it turns out that there are still Primenodes and Pulsenodes. while Masternodes are mining blocks, Pulsenodes are designed to test object markers in the Districts, and Primenodes is associated with hosting.
You started it very much in time Cool Cool because I wanted to announce that this is a new and modern architecture, which contributes not only to energy savings, but also implements a new concept of interaction between nodes, and this is not a competition between miners. This is a completely new approach, both from the point of view of the social factor and from the technical point of view.
Activity: 182
By the way, 3 types of nodes were discussed above. I only knew about the Masternodes, but it turns out that there are still Primenodes and Pulsenodes. while Masternodes are mining blocks, Pulsenodes are designed to test object markers in the Districts, and Primenodes is associated with hosting.
Pages:
Jump to: