Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 37. (Read 90879 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
It is a very intriguing project. I like that it is something special and unique. 3D and VR technologies are one of the most popular and high-speed developing branches. I hope that district project will become a serious figure on the market.
Activity: 732
Merit: 251
what means "multimasternode" ?
for example i have 5x1000 inputs and 5 MN genkeys - may i install them on 1 VPS ?
Activity: 343
Merit: 14
friends, I heard that the project developers are the first to block the actions, and even for 5 years. For example, early investors are blocked for a year, while the group as a whole is blocked for 5 years. Do you know anything about this?

Yes the coins reserved for the team among those issued in ICO are blocked for 5 years, as indicated in the whitepaper linked below, with the percentage indicated also in the ICO results link below, moreover their percentages have been reduced in proportion after the coinburn as visible in the link with the ICO results, great move! This is a clear sign of the seriousness of the team, a team that wants to carry on product development and has a long perspective future!

https://github.com/BlockchainTechLLC/3dcoin/wiki/Project-Districts-Whitepaper#market-opportunity

https://medium.com/@Districts_io/update-3dcoin-03-feb-2018-c9af870f32bb
Activity: 30
Merit: 11
4000 MASTERNODES !!!!!!
It also means that less rewards for each masternode.
Anyway, congratulations for the newest milestone of Districts masternode ecoystem.
3000 masternodes actively operated on network, in total, is amazing figure.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
of course, this is really impressive. Nevertheless, despite the speed of development of this technology in the modern world, there are some problems. For example, limited use: the complex for manipulation is available only to professionals in this field, since it requires deep professional knowledge.
I do not argue, such a problem has a place to be. In addition, it is expensive equipment, as well as limited use in general. But just the Project Districts are created in order to use all the properties of the blockchain, including hidden ones. Also this project will challenge all restrictions. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
of course, this is really impressive. Nevertheless, despite the speed of development of this technology in the modern world, there are some problems. For example, limited use: the complex for manipulation is available only to professionals in this field, since it requires deep professional knowledge.
friends, I heard that the project developers are the first to block the actions, and even for 5 years. For example, early investors are blocked for a year, while the group as a whole is blocked for 5 years. Do you know anything about this?
this is done in order to commit the project to its future. By the way, deviating from the topic, I would like to note that the white paper describes the statistics of market indices, as well as experts' forecasts that in 8 years the most expensive period of the virtual reality market will come and result in a fantastic figure of 700 billion dollars. Does that impress you?
Activity: 322
I see that users did not fully understand the work of the script. I will explain that this is a sequence of words defining functions and constants that are read and executed from left to right using the stack as a data structure; standard scripts of operations are automatically generated by the wallet application when selected by the user.
in principle, I understand everything with scripts. Above it was also said that they protect the user. But tell me, what is special about them? Why I have not seen anything like this in other projects?
changing functions can take arguments that allow better utilization of the stack depth, extending and simplifying the process of writing scripts. I will add that user funds are also protected by excluding irreversible transactions from the network.
Activity: 420
I see that users did not fully understand the work of the script. I will explain that this is a sequence of words defining functions and constants that are read and executed from left to right using the stack as a data structure; standard scripts of operations are automatically generated by the wallet application when selected by the user.
in principle, I understand everything with scripts. Above it was also said that they protect the user. But tell me, what is special about them? Why I have not seen anything like this in other projects?
I drew attention to the cryptocurrency 3d, which is used on the platform. She has a wide range of uses. The developers believe that these features will be useful both for people and for transactions. For example, this provides for anonymous transactions, their speed, and support for foreign keys.
in principle, in itself, even this blockchain was created for decentralization of platform areas, virtual reality, and also to apply script hosting and applications to the ground. In general, useful features.
I drew attention to the cryptocurrency 3d, which is used on the platform. She has a wide range of uses. The developers believe that these features will be useful both for people and for transactions. For example, this provides for anonymous transactions, their speed, and support for foreign keys.
I now have some questions. if it is such a complex ecosystem, then it uses a new blockchain. For decentralized applications, the Ethereum blockchain is used, but what about this?
I assume that this happens for the following reasons. The Ethereum blockchain has not reached the virtual reality world: it is too expensive for this and has certain limitations. In addition, a secure script module protects users and saves resources.
I now have some questions. if it is such a complex ecosystem, then it uses a new blockchain. For decentralized applications, the Ethereum blockchain is used, but what about this?
guys, what do you think about use cases? A unique platform makes versatility and great opportunities. In this regard, there are several possible options for its use.
everything is simple here. Just imagine that everything around you can exist as a standalone object with full interactive capabilities. Absolutely every sphere can be represented virtually.
guys, what do you think about use cases? A unique platform makes versatility and great opportunities. In this regard, there are several possible options for its use.
friends, this is just incredible! Agree that the analogs of this platform simply have no place in blockchain projects! I have never seen the creation of such ecosystems that would project real and ethereal impressions for users all over the world.
I agree. It is noteworthy that the project areas are the first in the world, as well as a completely decentralized platform: the development team brings it to the highest level.
friends, this is just incredible! Agree that the analogs of this platform simply have no place in blockchain projects! I have never seen the creation of such ecosystems that would project real and ethereal impressions for users all over the world.
Activity: 343
Merit: 14
Now 3DCoin Project Districts 3DC is Premium Cool Buzz Backer on Masternode.buzz !!! Great !!!

Masternode.buzz is the reference head for the news in the masternode industry.

Official Twitter announcement by Masternode.buzz
https://twitter.com/Masternode_Buzz/status/1073610624670859274

Official Telegram announcement by Masternode.buzz
https://t.me/MasternodeBuzz/360

Masternode.buzz main website
https://masternode.buzz/
Pages:
Jump to: