Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 36. (Read 90879 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
that is, as I understand it, Project Districts are a specialized, developed module representing the subtleties of the surrounding 3D world in an easy-to-use interface that effectively bridges the technical gap between the 3D world and its users. With this tool, users can create custom objects in a 3D ecosystem.
Activity: 238
it is exactly right. And taking into account the limited use, the project areas just solve this problem and all of the above. developers have their own unique support, which will allow to implement a wide range of applications in each ecosystem: the so-called, DAPP. And depending on the needs of the user, they can be both simple and complex.
that is, do you mean that a worldwide interactive classroom will be organized? Regarding medicine, I suppose that this will allow creating fundamentally new methods of treating autism, for example, anxiety.
that’s what I’m talking about. By the way, the University of Louisville even uses technology to treat patients suffering from various types of phobias. It all looks interesting and exciting. The development of any technology can be turned into a benefit. What do you think?
Activity: 182
it is exactly right. And taking into account the limited use, the project areas just solve this problem and all of the above. developers have their own unique support, which will allow to implement a wide range of applications in each ecosystem: the so-called, DAPP. And depending on the needs of the user, they can be both simple and complex.
that is, do you mean that a worldwide interactive classroom will be organized? Regarding medicine, I suppose that this will allow creating fundamentally new methods of treating autism, for example, anxiety.
friends, I would like to inform you that this platform is the first one that provides a wide range of virtual and augmented reality services. It uses simply fantastic technology! Accordingly, the level of services provided is more than high. I propose to discuss the benefits in order to have an idea about the project and how it works.
I'm all for it, especially since this project really deserves attention. He also represents a great investment attractiveness for potential participants. The only thing is that the topic is quite expensive.
it seems I understand what you mean. Despite the fact that the virtual reality industry is considered useful, because it even cures some diseases, there are problems with existing frameworks, for example, technical knowledge and costly maintenance, which exceeds the average budget, for example, per person. I reason correctly?

friends, I would like to inform you that this platform is the first one that provides a wide range of virtual and augmented reality services. It uses simply fantastic technology! Accordingly, the level of services provided is more than high. I propose to discuss the benefits in order to have an idea about the project and how it works.
I'm all for it, especially since this project really deserves attention. He also represents a great investment attractiveness for potential participants. The only thing is that the topic is quite expensive.
I agree with the previous commentator. I first see a similar platform. It seems to me that it provides such favorable conditions for participation that there can be no competition at all.
I think that here are completely different technologies, more modern and cool, so be sure that this will be a completely new approach to providing similar services.
I agree with the previous commentator. I first see a similar platform. It seems to me that it provides such favorable conditions for participation that there can be no competition at all.
project, as I consider, is worthy of competition with leading analogues. By the way, does he have competitors? How effective are they and what are the chances of the District reaching a high level?
Activity: 343
Merit: 14
Hello, new article on official Medium of 3DCoin 3DC Project Districts!  Cool

https://medium.com/@Districts_io/project-districts-a-large-economical-perspective-f5c05dd74986

Attention please: 3DC is only on p2pb2b.io exchange for now! No other exchanges actually! Any other coin with similar ticker or name is not 3DCoin 3DC Project Districts!

Masternodes statistics:

https://masternodes.pro/stats/3dc/statistics
Activity: 343
Merit: 14
what means "multimasternode" ?
for example i have 5x1000 inputs and 5 MN genkeys - may i install them on 1 VPS ?

No, is a different concept, it is a function of the install script that serves to launch the installation of many masternodes from 1 VPS on many other VPS but always 1 masternode per 1 VPS or better to say 1 masternode per 1 ipv4 address.
This is particularly important in 3DCoin because as explained in the whitepaper the nodes are structural, they really serve the functions of the Districts ecosystem and are not merely aimed at ROI so Project Districts needs efficient nodes that run on VPS not "overloaded"!  Wink
Well, I like the project, its ideas and goals but I am not sure about its financial attractiveness. How exactly district will help in profits earning or rewards. I want to know your opinion.
Ok. Let’s begin from the start. This project has it’s own coin that it based on unique blockchain that was created specially for district. All investors will have a nice return and will be able to increase their profit managing this coin.
It is very interesting. Will this coin be a single coin that is used on the platform? I hope developers will meet the promise enshrined. I know that they have great plans but they also need a great support.

I am sure that everything will be as it is supposed to be. There is no reason to be worried about its future. As far as I understand, it will be the only one coin used on the platform.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Well, I like the project, its ideas and goals but I am not sure about its financial attractiveness. How exactly district will help in profits earning or rewards. I want to know your opinion.
Ok. Let’s begin from the start. This project has it’s own coin that it based on unique blockchain that was created specially for district. All investors will have a nice return and will be able to increase their profit managing this coin.
It is very interesting. Will this coin be a single coin that is used on the platform? I hope developers will meet the promise enshrined. I know that they have great plans but they also need a great support.
Activity: 322
It is a very intriguing project. I like that it is something special and unique. 3D and VR technologies are one of the most popular and high-speed developing branches. I hope that district project will become a serious figure on the market.
I agree with you. These technologies will obviously change the world. District project looks flawless. I like that it uses so many different innovational technologies. I guess it is a combination for future.
I want to mention that every detail of this project is well-thought. I know that developers really had a serious background. I guess their experience and talent will help district to raise the top.
Someone could say that we are too excited about this project. Like a businessmen I always pay attention to the financial part of the project. I guess district’s financial attractiveness is undeniable.
It is a very intriguing project. I like that it is something special and unique. 3D and VR technologies are one of the most popular and high-speed developing branches. I hope that district project will become a serious figure on the market.
I agree with you. These technologies will obviously change the world. District project looks flawless. I like that it uses so many different innovational technologies. I guess it is a combination for future.
I want to mention that every detail of this project is well-thought. I know that developers really had a serious background. I guess their experience and talent will help district to raise the top.
Activity: 384
Activity: 30
Merit: 11
This one is helpful for potential investors, who want to get official details about the project, its ideas, its objectives, its plans for near future and long term developments.
Has the 3D coin listed on exchanges yet?
I want to buy them a little for my portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: