Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin EXCL 2.0 - MasterNodes, ProofOfStake, 4 years old, Android! - page 16. (Read 116929 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 0
maybe call it DOLLAR DASH ? with less than 1/2 the coins seems EXCL going up 5x-10x before DASH could go up one time 100%...... This is why I ask if EXCL has functions other... Serious question is DASH better than EXCL in some way ?
Activity: 237
Someone can pls explain this coin for me ? is it pretty much 1$ DASH ? vs 288$ DASH ? It has other function from DASH ? or is the same in full ?
Activity: 151
Merit: 13
Try to resync it.  Huh

i do it many time

that change nothing i choose to wait

look that the only way

but i m on the third day i wait to be completed synch

thanks for your time ....
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
hi community !!!

do someone know how to accelerate wallet synch processus  ??

thanks

nothing to do Huh community here dont have time for new member?Huh

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Can someboby help me with this. My wallet is staking but i do not get rewards since yesterday. it show this information:

Staking.
Your weight is 0
Network weight is  446540
Expected date to earn reward is 19865 day(s)
hi community !!!

do someone know how to accelerate wallet synch processus  ??

thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

We are pleased to announce that the DigitalPrice team has implemented the Masternode Rating Review System on Scrypto.io platform, and “Exclusive Coin” has been added to it, members can, at-a-glance would be able to know and analyze the masternode rating and performance of each and every coin listed based on the key parameters such as Return on Investment, Collateral, Masternode Worth, Volume, Current Price, Coins Locked etc.  And most importantly all this information shall be auto-updated, authentic and readily available to the users and investors round the clock.

Scrypto’s Masternode Rating Review System shall benefit investors immensely as based on this information they can easily pick and choose to invest wisely in the better performing or outperforming cryptocurrencies!

IMPLEMENTATION OF POST STIMULATION OF VARIOUS CRYPTOCURRENCIES ON SCRYPTO

Yet another milestone achieved, and delivered as promised by the DigitalPrice team by introducing one of the very useful features of “Post Stimulation of Various Cryptocurrencies” on to their multi-featured social media platform Scrypto.io!

We are happy to announce that Exclusive Coin cryptocurrency is now added to Scrypto where users can publish videos, create communities, write posts, share contents and can receive or give ExclusiveCoins as rewards among st the members.   Not only shall the rewards but also by this virtue, immense amount of general and technical information shall be available to the users and traders of cryptocurrencies.

This stepping-stone shall be beneficial to the entire cryptocommunity.

Digitalprice Team
Activity: 11
Hi Exclusive community

Why i can not withraw my funds from my wallet ??

Activity: 25
Def stay with 5k masternodes! Is there an easy guide to set one up ? Do you know a hosting service that workw with excl ? And how many nodes can i run on raspberry pi ?

Hi,
Have you succeed running a MN on a raspberry pi? Could you share the procedure or links...
Thanks
Activity: 244
Is EXCL Wallet ok now?

excl wallet always been okay.
please join slack channel, scamming gets more & more because idiots are getting more... lol
we dont want people to tell untrue things to reduce price. this idiots will die as idiots. and on their grave only people will piss on
Activity: 316
Masternode monitoring for EXCL is now live, check it out here http://mnrank.com/monitor.php
Activity: 84
Activity: 272
Merit: 310
This coin has great potential. It ll go to moon for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
I have been supporting this coin since long time and its only been a moneymaker to me Wink
Activity: 145
Merit: 112
To the moon!
The market cap has plenty of room to grow with this coin. The minimum coin amount for master nodes are going to bring the demand up quite a bit.
Activity: 21
When will the android wallet be introduced?
Activity: 316
ExclusiveCoin $EXCL is now LIVE on http://mnrank.com
Thanks for support!
Activity: 353
what's profit about make MasterNode?  i want to bulid one ,who have  step buy step guide ?
Pages:
Jump to: