Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin EXCL 2.0 - MasterNodes, ProofOfStake, 4 years old, Android! - page 19. (Read 116929 times)

Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Looks like huge whales are accumulating and buying up. Plenty of potential with this coin. Just bought over 6800 EXCL. Exclusivecoin is a privacy oriented coin that is still largely undiscovered by the crypto community. Imagine what would happen when investors of large cap privacy coins like DASH and Monero discover Exclusivecoin? I am projecting at least $15 per coin at the end of this year. To The Moon!

Good buy since it's up some more, next resistant 45k sat?  Smiley

keep this good work on! just wanna say thanks to that Idiot just sold 10k.. i bought them Grin

and thanks again Idiot! another 100 btc waiting for you to sell lol
Activity: 244
Looks like huge whales are accumulating and buying up. Plenty of potential with this coin. Just bought over 6800 EXCL. Exclusivecoin is a privacy oriented coin that is still largely undiscovered by the crypto community. Imagine what would happen when investors of large cap privacy coins like DASH and Monero discover Exclusivecoin? I am projecting at least $15 per coin at the end of this year. To The Moon!

keep this good work on! just wanna say thanks to that Idiot just sold 10k.. i bought them Grin
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Join The Frontier
Activity: 350
Merit: 160
Any news from developers? It's go up, and quickly. What happend, i wanted to buy it for node some days ago, but now it +50%
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
I have the ExclusiveCoin wallet for PC, 32 bit and 64 bit ,and they load and show the coins I sent to the wallet address.

I cannot find how to send coins...I enter the destination, the label and the amount and click send, but the wallet gets frozen for a second or two and then does nothing.

It has been 3 days but the wallet still says the coins are immature.  Status is disabled, completion is 19% (same for the last 48 hours), darksend balance is 0.00 EXCL and amount and rounds shows the coins I have.

Any ideas how to send coins or get ExclusiveWallet to respond and send coins?

Qt is 5.3.2
Wallet is v1.2.0.0-61404

sounds like you might be accidentally using Darksend, you can cancel it by pressing the appropriate button on the dashboard, underneath where it says 19% completion

then make sure, in the Send tab/window, the darksend and instantx boxes are unticked.

and try again.

if you have no success, please feel free to send me a screen shot of your dashboard so i can understand better whats happening.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I have the ExclusiveCoin wallet for PC, 32 bit and 64 bit ,and they load and show the coins I sent to the wallet address.

I cannot find how to send coins...I enter the destination, the label and the amount and click send, but the wallet gets frozen for a second or two and then does nothing.

It has been 3 days but the wallet still says the coins are immature.  Status is disabled, completion is 19% (same for the last 48 hours), darksend balance is 0.00 EXCL and amount and rounds shows the coins I have.

Any ideas how to send coins or get ExclusiveWallet to respond and send coins?

Qt is 5.3.2
Wallet is v1.2.0.0-61404
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
we are close to 1 USD (95 cents) lets push it above people

EXCL is one of my oldies that still makes me money
Activity: 8
What is the block reward percentage for masternodes and miners?
50/50 so 0.5 EXCL to MN and 0.5 EXCL to miner

Earned 0.5 in about 32 hours after the first transaction of 102 EXCL. Pretty efficient.
Activity: 14
it will be 10-20USD by end of the year imo

lol..not without any developments..

Very tough to predict price, however there is active development and a lot more activity in slack.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

it can be, just look out there. Many coins with no usercase that are higher than exclusive.
Activity: 22

legendary
the grandpa of cryptos
50/50 so 0.5 EXCL to MN and 0.5 EXCL to miner
Activity: 144
When staking, anyone get "Generated but not accepted" with a question mark where the green check mark should be? Anyone know what that means?
legendary
the grandpa of cryptos
this coin is so sick, its gonna be number two in price in MN coins after DASH due to this low supply
this graphic explains a lot

brand new
Activity: 0
i am getting steady  payouts from the masternode, awesome way to increase your coins, getting ready to setup my second masternode!!
Really looking forward to MN funding and voting. Any rough idea on time frame? This year or next year?
Pages:
Jump to: