Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exenium.io - a fully functional chat-bot crypto exchange in Messangers - page 30. (Read 52994 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

Less than 24h left till ICO starts!
Be ready to join the first exchange in Telegran, WhatsApp, Facebook messenger!
Join our Telegram channel
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

added your tweet if there is a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page in Twitter https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/963204041303117824
Which countries can use this exchange? Often there are a lot of excluded contries.

Officially we do not accept citizens from United States, including Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Republic of Singapore and Republic of China
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
 Which countries can use this exchange? Often there are a lot of excluded contries.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Exenium: World’s First Chatbot Trading Platform for Cryptocurrency Starts ICO

Exenium is the world’s first fully functional cryptocurrency exchange that has been implemented as a chatbot for the most popular messengers, including Telegram, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Discord. It has all the features of traditional exchanges, such as wallets, fiat and cryptocurrency funding, KYC verification and others, wrapped in a quick and intuitive interface. It uses powerful servers to ensure stability, handling up to 10,000 simultaneous order submissions.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/exenium-chatbot-trading-platform-ico/

Didn't find on the website, do you have a referral program?

We have an excellent Bounty Campaign. Description is provided here https://medium.com/@exeniumexchange/exenium-bounty-campaign-2e59d46116b6
Activity: 200
Merit: 100

Whitepaper says nothing about exclusions, so I think every country can take part in it.

I think the disclamer (legal notice) excludes China, Singapore and US.
Activity: 98
Crypto is our future and great exchange like this can really help to make money, I want to see growth of the project.

Whitepaper says nothing about exclusions, so I think every country can take part in it.
Activity: 308
Didn't find on the website, do you have a referral program?
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
I give the idea. It is necessary to embed an automatic translation into English and make it more sane than in Google. Then communication through the messenger will be much more effective.
Activity: 28
I don't get the token use in all that scheme, I mean will the token be used for something except trading as normal token?
For now i just understanded that this coin comes with only the name and nothing else in the back.
Looks interesting, hope it will be something like Binance with some bonuses to newcomers.

Activity: 126

chat-bot have any relationship with token? I don't understand what is meaning sorry!

The exchange is accessed through a Telegram bot (with other messengers coming later). Other than that, it's a completely normal exchange, with its own promotional token. In fact, it actually has several features that make it stand out even among standard exchanges, such as very quick listing, tools for conducting ICO/ITOs within the exchange, and a portfolio management system for cryptocurrency funds.

Cryptocurrency in the exchange - that's really great! I wish you good luck team! Could you answer my question: what fiat currency can I hold in the application?

When the exchange is launched, only USDT. During April, we will integrate fiat gateway systems, with USD and EUR.

Hello devs, is there a possibility to transfer tokens from one wallet to another? I want to send money regularly in pretty large amount.

If you mean internally transferring funds from one exchange user to the other, then yes, that is one of the features.

Just one more thing I don't understand is how will the developers gain revenues on this. Are there any fees?

Yes, in fact our white paper details all of the revenue sources we will have. https://exenium.io/upload/iblock/9bc/Exenium-Whitepaper-Eng.pdf

How much people do you want to attract? For this kind of project there are a huge need of people.

Well, as many as possible. The registration process is very seamless, so we expect to have a lot of exchange users due to the low barrier of entry.

Hello team, I see that your project is gaining momentum. =) I do not have Mastercard or Visa, but I have Maestro card. Can I deposit with it?

As mentioned above, fiat deposits won't be live at the very beginning. Primary focus will be given to bank transfers, with credit/debit card integration being added later. Whether Maestro will be accepted will depend on our partners, but overall it's unlikely.
Hello team, I see that your project is gaining momentum. =) I do not have Mastercard or Visa, but I have Maestro card. Can I deposit with it?
Activity: 308
How much people do you want to attract? For this kind of project there are a huge need of people.
Activity: 266
Just one more thing I don't understand is how will the developers gain revenues on this. Are there any fees?

Activity: 126
Hello devs, is there a possibility to transfer tokens from one wallet to another? I want to send money regularly in pretty large amount.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency in the exchange - that's really great! I wish you good luck team! Could you answer my question: what fiat currency can I hold in the application?

Pages:
Jump to: