Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥 - page 16. (Read 40240 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 08:15:59 AM
Are there any update about their wallet? When it wil release?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
November 14, 2017, 07:59:04 AM
Hi all.
Most likely this was well orchestrated scam by main guy.
I did received many messages about adding exn to https://cryptochangex.com
I'm more than happy to help revive this project.
Contact me by pm if.you interested in cooperation and maybe listing of exn on my exchange.
Why will you list EXN on your Exchange when you know this was an orchestrated scam? Sorry, that makes no sense for me because it may blame yor own exchange if you know this and regardless you are listing it.

I said most likely this was what it was. Why I will list it? Same reason as why hit btc list it. To get people build up volume and hopely in the same time help to revive this. There are coins which was abandoned by devs and they doing well today. Your choice. I don't have to do it. Beside I don't know nothing apart that many exn supporter's approaching me daily to list exn.

HitBC and Etherdelta listed this token thinking it was legitimate. Now it takes 6 months for it to leave Hitbc.

U haven't got valid proof it's a scam coin. But if you sure ,
Ok than. So help is out of the table. Good luck. Please for everyone to stop approaching us. We won't list exn in cryptchangex.com.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
November 14, 2017, 07:50:19 AM
Hi all.
Contact me by pm if.you interested in cooperation and maybe listing of exn on my exchange.
Why will you list EXN on your Exchange when you know this was an orchestrated scam? Sorry, that makes no sense for me because it may blame yor own exchange if you know this and regardless you are listing it.

I said most likely this was what it was. Why I will list it? Same reason as why hit btc list it. To get people build up volume and hopely in the same time help to revive this. There are coins which was abandoned by devs and they doing well today. Your choice. I don't have to do it. Beside I don't know nothing apart that many exn supporter's approaching me daily to list exn.

HitBC and Etherdelta listed this token thinking it was legitimate. Now it takes 6 months for it to leave Hitbc.
legendary
November 14, 2017, 06:09:09 AM
Hi all.

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
November 14, 2017, 05:59:22 AM
Hi all.
legendary
November 14, 2017, 04:02:06 AM
Hi all.
Activity: 112
November 14, 2017, 03:49:51 AM
salut tous le monde SVP JE PARLE CHAT HITBTC DU EX AVEC PROUVE QUE EXN NE PAS UN ARNAQUE AVEC CAPTURE SCREEN DU PLATFORME

https://steemit.com/exn/@lvl/a-look-at-exchangen

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-3011927-53884611-1-0-1-0-exchangen-token-exn.htm

MAIS HITBTC ME BANNER LA 2EME FOI APRES 2 MOT A 2ANS DE PLUS C PAS PRO POUR UNE MOI ET UN AUTRE 2ANS POUR NE PAS DONNER DES INFORMATION

You have been banned till Jul 30, 2019

APUIYER SUR LE SITE POUR RETIRER CETTE INTERDICTION DE 2ANS C PAS PRO
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 01:15:44 AM
100 and 200 sat buy walls have a lot of shares behind them. Wondering if this is an orchestrated dump to pick up cheap shares for when it does actually launch. That, however unlikely, would be diabolical.
Activity: 81
November 14, 2017, 12:52:44 AM
Multiple people have gotten confirmation from Eric that the founder dipped out. Shut the websites down and didn't pay them. There's really no reason for it, since we never saw a big sell-off during the Wednesday pump, and it doesn't make much sense, but that's what happened. Don't see how he could have gained much from this other than scamming for the sake of scamming.

He could have just wanted to scam Eric and Muhammed and has plans to launch the exchange himself, which Eric said was possible, but he wouldn't get any assistance with maintaining it. At this point nobody would even trust it enough to use it, and it wouldn't make much of a difference.

Theories aside, this is a done deal. EXN could pump again but it would take a really generous whale or group to do so. Move on to the next thing and make some money.
Hello. Bye.
November 14, 2017, 12:35:31 AM
Silverstars you're the only person with hope at this point.
Activity: 67
November 14, 2017, 12:29:48 AM
My take on the current EXN situation.

There are 3 possible scenerios I think to be the case.

1.The founder collected his share and up and took off. The reason I think this could be true is he is isn't responding to any messages. But to be fair he has
been hard to get ahold of since the very beginning. I wrote it off as he was hard at work getting the exchange up and running. Also the website went offline but they are also at the brink of launch (apparently) so they could be doing any number of tests or updates but I don't know anything about webpage construction so I can't really speak for that. The reason I think this is false is because if it was a scam I would think he would have dumped every coin not in circulation all the way down to 100 sat during the rally to get as much $ as he possibly could. If he was going to run, what would he have to loose right?

2.The founder still owes the people who sold the exchange software, EXN tokens for their services. A prick/smart move would be to cause panic amongst investors to cause a large sell off, and he rebuys those owed tokens at the current price which is super cheap compared to last week when EXN hit an ATH. Essentially paying the devs for free. Then later coming back and launching the exchange. And going forward as normal.

3.My last scenerio is that at the last minute when about to go live, the founder ran into some sort of legal trouble. Which would explain why he can't give an update until he knows for sure what is going on. The reason for this last assumption is because the website has gone down for the time being and the founder is quite. If it was purely a scam he would have closed his accounts before running as to never be contacted again. He is still in the slack channel that the devs are in, the twitter account is still live, etc.

If #2 or #3 are correct which I hope they are #3 would be better then #2. But in either case, as long as #1 isn't true this means people are selling at a big lose right now. And will later regret it. I am choosing to hold and buy at the current low prices. I am either going to regret or thank myself later.
Hello. Bye.
November 14, 2017, 12:24:37 AM
Lol. Say hypothetically the owner came back..

1- we can't trust anything he says anymore.
2- if he did launched an exchange who in their right mind will ever use it after this?
3- we don't know anything about him, NOTHING.
4- the only good thing will be a pump in price so we can sell, otherwise its gonna fail within a month.
Activity: 432
Merit: 112
November 13, 2017, 10:59:53 PM
I do not follow this project much, I only invested when it was very low and I sold when it went up to $ 0.1, and I think it can reach more. This seems to take the same path as eBTC. If the developer does not really respond and wants to leave the boat, the community must take the reins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
November 13, 2017, 10:16:30 PM
the dev is ran away bullshit
what about those who put their money and buy exn a lot
i think they are now on a sinking ship
but i don't think that dev abandon this project with no reason
i think only time will tell us whats true
i also bought exn at 0.08$ and now the price is 0.018$ too much low
i will hold until i hear some final news about this project's death 
Activity: 28
November 13, 2017, 08:36:22 PM
jst waking up to this. lol. site's not gone anywhr folks. DDoS attack. i warned d stupid f*ck. will be online asap. may take a while thoh. hopefully. lol

and curious how you know this??
sources?
November 13, 2017, 08:05:08 PM
Then why no official statement?
Activity: 204
Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.
November 13, 2017, 07:53:44 PM
jst waking up to this. lol. site's not gone anywhr folks. DDoS attack. i warned d stupid f*ck. will be online asap. may take a while thoh. hopefully. lol
November 13, 2017, 07:07:22 PM
Give it time, there are to many reasons why this wouldn't be a scam. Maybe Akash has ran into some legal trouble and dealing with it. Otherwise you would think he would have dumped every last coin he had down to 100 sat during the rally.

Activity: 28
November 13, 2017, 04:33:56 PM
iam just do not understand why founder abandon this project
1. dev team ok
2. website script ok
3. listed on two reputable exchange
why abandon this project?

Maybe because this was only an ERC20 token with a name and nothing else ?
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 04:25:37 PM
iam just do not understand why founder abandon this project
1. dev team ok
2. website script ok
3. listed on two reputable exchange
why abandon this project?
Pages:
Jump to: