Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥 - page 14. (Read 40240 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 08:05:11 AM

This is clearly a fraud. The deception is beyond imaginable.

But in all fairness we don't know what has happened, so there hasn't been deception. Lack of communication yes..

Are you part of the team bringing fallacious arguments. Look at the facts and you will indefinitely create the argument that EXN is a grand ponzi scheme to deceive you all.

Scam alert.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 07:58:49 AM

But in all fairness we don't know what has happened, so there hasn't been deception. Lack of communication yes..
November 15, 2017, 07:53:16 AM

Activity: 204
Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.
November 15, 2017, 07:31:52 AM
I still have a feeling the founder is buying up alot of cheap tokens..

There are some massive buys going through at 300 sat

small buys at 300 sats but big buys at 200 so who knows. I hope it resurrects for your sake. I sold at 300-400.

doesn't it bother you 200 sats seems to be the low? The buy order always fill up...never drops to 100 sat. Hopefully u can av that on ED....but that's weird. nobody buys useless coins. Nobody. Be alert fellas, is all i can say 'cos i've seen this many times over. Devs r easily forgiven, especially by those who've made a killing in addition to those looking to make a killing.

it's the ol' wild west here. fastest fingers first when the fan hits the roof.

It did peak around 100 sats earlier for a minute or two until the 200 came back..so I'm not sure.

Like I said, even if they make a return, it might pump the coin but the trust is gonee

lol. i meant on HiTBTC. The buy order on HiTBTC is crazy.  Shocked
November 15, 2017, 07:10:37 AM

lol. of course. There r a lot of us who believe this too...'cos we know he incurred a lot of debt. Must av been mulling over this for a while now...& well this fits. He needs cheap EXN tokens to pay them off completely, but at the same time can have plausible deniability over launch delay Grin

He's not the only one buyin thoh...hope u r too.  Cheesy

I would be if I didn't have all my BTC tied up in EXN.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
November 15, 2017, 06:58:39 AM

small buys at 300 sats but big buys at 200 so who knows. I hope it resurrects for your sake. I sold at 300-400.

doesn't it bother you 200 sats seems to be the low? The buy order always fill up...never drops to 100 sat. Hopefully u can av that on ED....but that's weird. nobody buys useless coins. Nobody. Be alert fellas, is all i can say 'cos i've seen this many times over. Devs r easily forgiven, especially by those who've made a killing in addition to those looking to make a killing.

It did peak around 100 sats earlier for a minute or two until the 200 came back..so I'm not sure.

Like I said, even if they make a return, it might pump the coin but the trust is gonee
November 15, 2017, 04:58:34 AM

Activity: 11
November 15, 2017, 04:55:37 AM
opportunity again to accumulate more!!! Another community will be born and those loosers selling at loss will always cry at the end! Crypto are all speculations! Don't care about what the devs says there will always be toher devs to fill in the position! Yes exn will come back stronger just like how shit ebtc has survive!
Hello. Bye.
November 15, 2017, 04:51:03 AM

November 15, 2017, 04:47:07 AM

lol. of course. There r a lot of us who believe this too...'cos we know he incurred a lot of debt. Must av been mulling over this for a while now...& well this fits. He needs cheap EXN tokens to pay them off completely, but at the same time can have plausible deniability over launch delay Grin

He's not the only one buyin thoh...hope u r too.  Cheesy
November 15, 2017, 04:36:49 AM

November 15, 2017, 04:23:54 AM
All i hear is blah, blah, blah, blah....

all i know is there is no word from the founder...

All i see is people seeing cheap on just FUD and speculations...

i don't presume to be the know-it-all guru, but this is the Crypto Nation, and selling over speculations when you invested based on FACTS is just....

u complete the term.

All i can say is thank you folks, u've just made this a worthwhile investment...jst made 80% of my bag at slash 6 the price  Grin

As i always say, either GO BIG or Go HOME!  Wink
I doubt this project will see as much FUD or evn crises as eBTC for example. i personally know of suckers who bought eBTC at 25cents but sold off at 2 cents...horrible loss, a whopping 90% while doing so. Anyway, look at eBitcoin now. it's back to fcukin $0.15 now! and looks to be growing. See? Who knew the community would step up?

My advice? This is Crypto, never sell at a ridonculus low. U'd be shooting yourself twice in the foot. Stick to ur investments and wish for the best. There was a reason you chose that project in the first place.  

ps: I do have a buy order at 0.00003 eth. if you could fill that, i'd be overwhelmed.
All the best in your future investments! u av my thanks.  Cool

signed
Nuvie  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss

What the hell are you saying? you made money off these prices? lol

lol. hopefully. What do you think?  Grin  Grin  Cheesy
November 15, 2017, 04:15:13 AM

Kind of fishy that Cryptochangex was built by the same dev's of EXN and now this guy wants to add a dead project to his exchange.....hmmmmmm......maybe cryptochangex is also the owner of EXN.

Fishy is your breath. Have you got anything to back up this accusation?
Hahaha
What a troll. Just because i have exchange built by same devs dose not mean i have anything to do with exn. When your silly coin was listed on hit btc my exchange was already active. And people was coming to me to list it.
Just because your OP left you with bags of worthless coins dosnt mean you will accuse me of scamming anyone. Have you got anything to back up this claim? If not shut your mouth. My history here and few other places can be tracked easily. And yours? Maybe do something with your life and create something legit way. Than we can talk. For now i suggest you to go back to the whole you came from.

And if you have scam accusation better post it in proper thread. I can defend myself and my exchange easily. You will not slander me or my new business in this way.

Lmao. You went over your head buddy, no one called your exchange a scam, you seem like a decent person. All I said was that its odd that the only person willing to help at this moment is you with your exchange, and ironically the same people who built EXN also built your website. I'm not trying to slender you or your business.

What they need to do is give an update weather it was a scam or not.. People need closure. At least I do

I had alot more then just money riding on this

One thing I have learned from all this is NEVER trust another human being you can't look in the eye

Me too I have a lot on this stuff... It may not be scam as i said once a token is on an exchanger or is tradeable it cannot be called as scam... EXN cannot be scammed because it is tradeable in reputable exchanger like hitbtc... what it matters here are the incompetence of the founder or the developers... too sad many are at lost because of their incompetence and lack of dedication... i see the reason is that the founder chicken out maybe he cannot fulfill the responsibility on maintaining an exchange site, maybe he lost trader supporters as what he mentioned in slack or other personal reasons... it is now going down at 100 sats so you can buy now 1 million exn at 1 btc... biggest bag holder now can revive this project using different project like a lending platform or others... Very much an incompetent founder we have here... he could have earned millions or billions  out of this if he did not chicken out... he may just ran away with penny gains and was satisfied with that...

I have been successful trader up until the past month I normally always play it safe and stick with the main solid coins. 1 month ago I was wiped out in a hack. I cashed in $2500 to keep me going for a few months. I started off with .0125 BTC and worked day and night to make that .0125 BTC into 3 BTC. After I cashed out that $2500 I came home to my wallet being empty. I scraped together every last penny I had to get back in the game and took a risk putting it on EXN which was a mistake. I should have played safe like I normally do. At the time it seemed better then buying a lottery ticket. When my ex (25) left me for a 60 year old man she took everything House, car, contents of house, pets and kids. And also left me with debt and an empty bank account. I have been working day and night to get the funds together to bring her to court to get my kids back. Now the EXN founder does this. GREAT JOB AKASH! I hope it was worth the few BTC you made off with. Your not even man enough to leave a meme for closure

Sorry to hear about your situation bro, where did you get hacked ? and turning 0.125 into 3btc is impressive, keep at it and it will tripple in no time.  We all invested in EXN and lost, but good news is you can still sell at 300 sats, better than nothing.

That was the past. I got hacked or had BTC stolen rather from not clearing cache. I dont have the funds or the time to start over again and turn nothing into something again. This was the final straw.
Hello. Bye.
November 15, 2017, 04:14:43 AM

i don't presume to be the know-it-all guru, but this is the Crypto Nation, and selling over speculations when you invested based on FACTS is just....

u complete the term.

All i can say is thank you folks, u've just made this a worthwhile investment...jst made 80% of my bag at slash 6 the price  Grin

As i always say, either GO BIG or Go HOME!  Wink

All the best in your future investments! u av my thanks.  Cool

signed
Nuvie  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss

What the hell are you saying? you made money off these prices? lol
why there is no news from dev or cm ?

Its abandoned until further notice.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
November 15, 2017, 04:12:22 AM
why there is no news from dev or cm ?
November 15, 2017, 04:05:24 AM

u complete the term.

All i can say is thank you folks, u've just made this a worthwhile investment...jst made 80% of my bag at slash 6 the price  Grin

As i always say, either GO BIG or Go HOME!  Wink
I doubt this project will see as much FUD or evn crises as eBTC for example. i personally know of suckers who bought eBTC at 25cents but sold off at 2 cents...horrible loss, a whopping 90% while doing so. Anyway, look at eBitcoin now. it's back to fcukin $0.15 now! and looks to be growing. See? Who knew the community would step up?

My advice? This is Crypto, never sell at a ridonculus low. U'd be shooting yourself twice in the foot. Stick to ur investments and wish for the best. There was a reason you chose that project in the first place.  

ps: I do have a buy order at 0.00003 eth. if you could fill that, i'd be overwhelmed.
All the best in your future investments! u av my thanks.  Cool

signed
Nuvie  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss
Hello. Bye.
November 14, 2017, 11:48:33 PM

Kind of fishy that Cryptochangex was built by the same dev's of EXN and now this guy wants to add a dead project to his exchange.....hmmmmmm......maybe cryptochangex is also the owner of EXN.

Fishy is your breath. Have you got anything to back up this accusation?
Hahaha
What a troll. Just because i have exchange built by same devs dose not mean i have anything to do with exn. When your silly coin was listed on hit btc my exchange was already active. And people was coming to me to list it.
Just because your OP left you with bags of worthless coins dosnt mean you will accuse me of scamming anyone. Have you got anything to back up this claim? If not shut your mouth. My history here and few other places can be tracked easily. And yours? Maybe do something with your life and create something legit way. Than we can talk. For now i suggest you to go back to the whole you came from.

And if you have scam accusation better post it in proper thread. I can defend myself and my exchange easily. You will not slander me or my new business in this way.

Lmao. You went over your head buddy, no one called your exchange a scam, you seem like a decent person. All I said was that its odd that the only person willing to help at this moment is you with your exchange, and ironically the same people who built EXN also built your website. I'm not trying to slender you or your business.

What they need to do is give an update weather it was a scam or not.. People need closure. At least I do

One thing I have learned from all this is NEVER trust another human being you can't look in the eye

Me too I have a lot on this stuff... It may not be scam as i said once a token is on an exchanger or is tradeable it cannot be called as scam... EXN cannot be scammed because it is tradeable in reputable exchanger like hitbtc... what it matters here are the incompetence of the founder or the developers... too sad many are at lost because of their incompetence and lack of dedication... i see the reason is that the founder chicken out maybe he cannot fulfill the responsibility on maintaining an exchange site, maybe he lost trader supporters as what he mentioned in slack or other personal reasons... it is now going down at 100 sats so you can buy now 1 million exn at 1 btc... biggest bag holder now can revive this project using different project like a lending platform or others... Very much an incompetent founder we have here... he could have earned millions or billions  out of this if he did not chicken out... he may just ran away with penny gains and was satisfied with that...

I have been successful trader up until the past month I normally always play it safe and stick with the main solid coins. 1 month ago I was wiped out in a hack. I cashed in $2500 to keep me going for a few months. I started off with .0125 BTC and worked day and night to make that .0125 BTC into 3 BTC. After I cashed out that $2500 I came home to my wallet being empty. I scraped together every last penny I had to get back in the game and took a risk putting it on EXN which was a mistake. I should have played safe like I normally do. At the time it seemed better then buying a lottery ticket. When my ex (25) left me for a 60 year old man she took everything House, car, contents of house, pets and kids. And also left me with debt and an empty bank account. I have been working day and night to get the funds together to bring her to court to get my kids back. Now the EXN founder does this. GREAT JOB AKASH! I hope it was worth the few BTC you made off with. Your not even man enough to leave a meme for closure

Sorry to hear about your situation bro, where did you get hacked ? and turning 0.125 into 3btc is impressive, keep at it and it will tripple in no time.  We all invested in EXN and lost, but good news is you can still sell at 300 sats, better than nothing.
Activity: 432
Merit: 112
November 14, 2017, 11:09:43 PM
apparently there is still no news and there were intentions (from the community) to add it to a new exchange. We must wait for an answer otherwise the big investors and the community must choose to follow the project or let it die.
November 14, 2017, 11:05:14 PM
The worst part is I told family and friends about EXN, because exchanges in my eye would do the whole community of crypto good. I believed in EXN...

I could have sold for 1500 sat, 1000 sat but I chose to hold because I believed in the project and the founder...

Never trust someone you cant look in the eye
November 14, 2017, 11:03:13 PM

Pages:
Jump to: