Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥 - page 18. (Read 40240 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 04:20:32 AM
So, where are all the discord fanboys that banned me because I told them the truth about this scammy project? Grin Grin
Activity: 32
November 13, 2017, 03:09:22 AM
I just took a gamble and bought in cheap. All the signs look bad, admittedly, but you just never know in crypto  Smiley Could be the best move ever....or I could be a complete dick. Watch this space haha
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
November 12, 2017, 10:56:45 PM
I think that you will be appreciated much more after the site activity. Smiley
but its nothing yet
that's why people are selling like crazy
and dump the price now its value in nothing
dev should deliver what he promised but late and if it is a scam then very well played dev
and if it is not a scam then dev is only late to update website with exchange server
Activity: 32
Merit: 7
November 12, 2017, 10:52:29 PM
I think that you will be appreciated much more after the site activity. Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
November 12, 2017, 08:09:24 PM
Well guys, it was a nice ride while it lasted...
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
November 12, 2017, 07:09:21 PM
One of the best tokens I've seen lately. I think that you will be appreciated much more after the site activity.

No word from the OP since October which makes a lot of people nervous.  Maybe profits have been taken and maybe this is dead.  Or maybe a new exchange comes online and current investors are rewarded.  Either way... no news is bad news.

Where did the Website go?

Not sure but it's paid for until September in 2018 so no reason to take it down.  If this were a scam then why not leave the website up and pump more to take more profit?  The website could be down for maintenance... or... maybe this is a scam and the people scamming have taken as much profit as was possible.  I would have to look more at the volume but I don't think there has been enough of a sell off to warrant expenses.
Activity: 5
November 12, 2017, 06:08:38 PM
One of the best tokens I've seen lately. I think that you will be appreciated much more after the site activity.

No word from the OP since October which makes a lot of people nervous.  Maybe profits have been taken and maybe this is dead.  Or maybe a new exchange comes online and current investors are rewarded.  Either way... no news is bad news.

Where did the Website go?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
November 12, 2017, 05:39:31 PM

Activity: 5
November 12, 2017, 05:31:39 PM
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 05:13:32 PM
People in the Discord have already seen the new exchange. Panic sellers are hilarious.

I agree.

The panic sellers are giving us a chance to fill our bags even more. I am kind of glad, we know where the token is headed so lets take advantage of this dip. My guess is the devs are holding off a day to launch the exchange with all the BTC BCH drama, a launch now would go unnoticed. Its actually a smart move if it was planned
Activity: 112
November 12, 2017, 02:35:30 PM
Website exchangen.com is gone.

RIP EXN.
if exchangen is scam why hitbtc list this project
we need to be patience, its still week end  Grin
family time

EXN SITE OFFLIGNE BICEAYSE  DEV CHANGE DOMAINE NAM TO SERVER TRAD PLATFORM
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 02:08:22 PM

RIP EXN.
if exchangen is scam why hitbtc list this project
we need to be patience, its still week end  Grin
family time
Activity: 81
November 12, 2017, 01:49:22 PM
People in the Discord have already seen the new exchange. Panic sellers are hilarious.
Activity: 67
November 12, 2017, 01:11:24 PM

RIP EXN.

lol They are probubly more then likely testing. I believe they plan on using the exchangen.com url for the exchange itself. I am sure the fact that they are launching the exchange in the immediate future is the reason. Have patience. Everybody wants to get rich yesterday. And they also wonder why prices always go up when they sell and go down when they buy. Its because no one has patience to let things happen naturally.

Selling before EXN reaches $1 is silly if you ask me, especially when you have the chance for such early adoption. But again, what do I know
Activity: 31
November 12, 2017, 12:32:51 PM

RIP EXN.
Activity: 294
November 12, 2017, 11:25:47 AM
Thanks for correcting, but deadline is already missed and hence there is no use with this. Better dev update on the new timeline.
yes its 8 nov + 2-3 days = 10-11 nov
thats why price starting to down because dev can not deliver what he promise on time

waitting for dev good news ,i think if dev success ,the price will go up .
Activity: 13
November 12, 2017, 11:17:48 AM
This project is doomed if the dev wont post an update. That is if there ever was a project.
Activity: 179
November 12, 2017, 10:27:16 AM
Thanks for correcting, but deadline is already missed and hence there is no use with this. Better dev update on the new timeline.
yes its 8 nov + 2-3 days = 10-11 nov
thats why price starting to down because dev can not deliver what he promise on time
Activity: 82
November 12, 2017, 05:43:17 AM
prices began to fall. Do you have new stock market studies?
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
Never Go Full Retard
November 12, 2017, 05:02:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: