Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥 - page 17. (Read 40240 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 01:05:03 PM
Hi asshole Smiley
I think you're just don't understand how to get rid of this thing Smiley you can sell your idea with domain name to another company and you leave investors with a future. Don't try to scam, they'll find you.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 12:12:07 PM
Y'all are seriously in denial about what happened. Eric and Muhammed weren't paid for their work and the founder supposedly jumped ship and shut down the sites. Why would an established company who has built other exchanges have anything to hide by saying that? EXN is dead. We got played. Anyone saying that isn't spreading FUD, it's just reality.

It will stay listed on HitBTC for 6 months so there's still a chance at another pump, just a matter of when.

I am in complete denial.

Guilty
Activity: 81
November 13, 2017, 12:09:46 PM
Y'all are seriously in denial about what happened. Eric and Muhammed weren't paid for their work and the founder supposedly jumped ship and shut down the sites. Why would an established company who has built other exchanges have anything to hide by saying that? EXN is dead. We got played. Anyone saying that isn't spreading FUD, it's just reality.

It will stay listed on HitBTC for 6 months so there's still a chance at another pump, just a matter of when.
November 13, 2017, 11:47:32 AM
So your expecting EXN to rise even tho its a scam to you?
November 13, 2017, 11:40:01 AM
The dev still holds the none circulating coins in the wallet. If this was a simple scam, he would have sold every last one down to 0 sat and then ran. And because crypto is transparent, we can see that isn't the case .... exactly Grin
Shut the fuck up scammer
https://i.imgur.com/rzx6xS4.png

Again, another fabricated photo to spread FUD
Don't be a dumb, check etherscan holders by yourself https://etherscan.io/token/0x0766e79a6fd74469733e8330b3b461c0320ff059#balances

Go put your tinfoil hat back on and sell me your tokens for 100 sat
I bought tokens with 1.2k satoshi Wink if I sell you with 100satoshi which means my $5k will become 500usd Smiley fuck off troll
November 13, 2017, 11:22:40 AM
The dev still holds the none circulating coins in the wallet. If this was a simple scam, he would have sold every last one down to 0 sat and then ran. And because crypto is transparent, we can see that isn't the case .... exactly Grin
Shut the fuck up scammer

Again, another fabricated photo to spread FUD
Don't be a dumb, check etherscan holders by yourself https://etherscan.io/token/0x0766e79a6fd74469733e8330b3b461c0320ff059#balances
November 13, 2017, 11:11:50 AM
Shut the fuck up scammer
November 13, 2017, 11:02:37 AM
Frank H. Gell III‏
Replying to @JayEmery84 @ExchangeN_com
"those Guy's" are talking directly to the devs, and the devs are saying they have not been paid and the founder has gone silent.

Again talking to unreliable sources.. How do they know exactly who they are talking to? or that the dev's don't have differant motives? Devs could be playing that group of people like a fiddle

Did you see a contract from eric allen with a date that payment was supposed to be received by? Showing the payment late or unfilled? The whole group (unofficial discord)  started saying it was scam, and eric allen said "crap, I havent been paid"

This is why that discord is cancer, its causing so many people to panic

Plus stop calling Eric Allen the dev, he simply sold them a software package. Hes a saleman

Activity: 16
November 13, 2017, 10:30:37 AM
November 13, 2017, 09:10:35 AM
I'm definitely not going to make any friends by posting this but I thought somebody had to say something.

As much as I'd love to keep filling my bags, stop panic selling .

Their aim was to release by Wednesday as there were was one last hurdle to overcome.

I imagine the website is down in preparation for the launch of the new website.

My contact below is Muhummad Nagy, who is one of the three developers that wrote the exchange software. Their team was contracted by the ExchangeN team leader, whom I believe is responsible for this thread and the website and marketing materials.

I'll contact Muhummed for further details when he is available and post here.

Thanks for the post, I also came across some facts this morning that made me decide to hold instead of cutting my loses.

FUD can make you do stupid things lol

I had to leave the discord because it is cancer to EXN. All the information that comes from there is assumptions and not fact based. They assume because a dev wont reach out to a random person that they have gone AWOL. Not saying the founder is Bill Gates but go ahead and write to him and see how quick he gets back to you. The fact is the founder is probubly busy as all hell right now. Buy support wasn't going to pick up until some sort of news was released and a few people just panic sold dropping the price.

Good luck EXN team, sorry for spamming your inbox last night... EMOTIONS lol

The dev still holds the none circulating coins in the wallet. If this was a simple scam, he would have sold every last one down to 0 sat and then ran. And because crypto is transparent, we can see that isn't the case
November 13, 2017, 08:34:26 AM
Ok, guys I was wrong and it looks as though the developers did their job and the founder fled the scene prior to hand over.

I believe in the development team and will invest in their platform or any other work of theirs in the future if they decide to launch a token.

To the founder of ExchangeN - rest assured there are many people looking for you and you'll face the consequences of your unlawful actions.
November 13, 2017, 08:28:50 AM
1. I DONT THINK THAT IS somthing goin to be penic .. they surely upgrade thier website becoz that was exchange not simple website..
2. may be they hv less qnty of coins so may be they are just enjoying not to inform creates penic they can buy back thier coins
3. big project.. sudden stop ..dosnt seems to be so easy ..if they want scam they hv enough tym to collect money from investors not seems to be right tym to runaway becoz these days  evrybuddy shouting for btc or bcc fight .. no one here for investing ..

4. i m sure they wud be back soon .. right tym to invest on a dead coin .. which can become 90% potential to be lucky lottery ticket for you price u can set on your minds  

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
November 13, 2017, 07:48:56 AM
YEAH 5X but i shoudlve cashed out i choose to HODL well thats fuckdup

Im right there with ya buddy, HODLling does have its downs too lol
Activity: 7
November 13, 2017, 07:42:01 AM
YEAH 5X but i shoudlve cashed out i choose to HODL well thats fuckdup
November 13, 2017, 07:38:20 AM
Thank god for that 5x pump a few nights ago.
Hello. Bye.
November 13, 2017, 07:29:12 AM
I call bullshit. You're trying to buy it on the way down so you're in a good position on Wednesday. I literally just spoke to the developer.

Look at the above pics, I spoke to the developer too Eric Allen. Pus there are pinned messages on discord that call your bluff. EXN IS DEAD..
Activity: 7
November 13, 2017, 07:14:18 AM
I really do not have a clue what is going on but i do know one thing i have some EXN stashed away but it seems like it is a scam because they make promises and dont even apologize when they cant fulfill the promis they choose to stay silent. I do not understand why HITBTC and ETHERDELTA listed this coin so quickly that is a mystery really i know a dozen other coins with the requirements to be listed at either one of those exchanges but EXN without any info they got listed like lightening really weird !
November 13, 2017, 07:08:36 AM
I call bullshit. You're trying to buy it on the way down so you're in a good position on Wednesday. I literally just spoke to the developer.
Hello. Bye.
November 13, 2017, 06:43:46 AM
I'm definitely not going to make any friends by posting this but I thought somebody had to say something.

As much as I'd love to keep filling my bags, stop panic selling .

Their aim was to release by Wednesday as there were was one last hurdle to overcome.

I imagine the website is down in preparation for the launch of the new website.

My contact below is Muhummad Nagy, who is one of the three developers that wrote the exchange software. Their team was contracted by the ExchangeN team leader, whom I believe is responsible for this thread and the website and marketing materials.

I'll contact Muhummed for further details when he is available and post here.

We already talked to Eric Allen, the other developer that was part of the team and he confirmed that the project is dead and the owner has abandoned ship. Owner (akasha) never paid the developers and disappeared into thin air. No need to contact anyone.

Pages:
Jump to: