Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 153. (Read 961460 times)

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Looks like EXP was over sold. You can always count on Christopher, James and Dan to keep the project moving forward.
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Speaker/enthusiast of blockchain tech in Brazil
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
when does the difficulty bomb start for ethereum, shouldnt that be a relative diverging point?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Not to worry, EXP will be back up in price soon and stronger. Buy don't sell lol I've seen this cycle before

Been mining and selling this coin since the start pretty much, and it has become my "steady eddie" in alts  Smiley

Sure I bounce test other coins here and there, most my hash stays with EXP...  its been a great coin and still is
Activity: 916
It is.  BTC is getting some attention right now for a few reason.  One political reason is a lot of foreign investment has pulled out of the Philippines due to Duterte.  A controversial subject due to drug corruption.  The other is gold price recently took a big hit.
but not every altcoins fall down..

And there are only few altcoins have long term sustainability that cannot be denied like EXP.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Anytime BTC rises a little and appears to be sustained, most alts free-fall... but your net worth stays about the same in terms of BTC   Grin so it would seem
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
It is.  BTC is getting some attention right now for a few reason.  One political reason is a lot of foreign investment has pulled out of the Philippines due to Duterte.  A controversial subject due to drug corruption.  The other is gold price recently took a big hit.
but not every altcoins fall down..
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
what a brutal and undeserved beating. hope it recovers soon.
Man o man, what's happening here to price? thought I mite find something in here on it. Especially now that I am building another 100 MH rig tonight Grin

But all coins are flat pretty much atm.

We'll see. In the meantime, keep on mining I guess lol Cool

There is a pattern of buy/sell orders over the past quarter.  When you compare the highest price, average, and lowest, it appears o be price manipulation.  Considering this is "the" most affordable smart contract token, doesn't take far to look on who's responsible.

Vitalik?

Well ETH has worked with EXP quite a few times, so it's slight yet highly unlikely.  On the contrary, ETH has many enemies.

EXP used to have a couple enemies but now those competitors have moved to different code bases.
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
Man o man, what's happening here to price? thought I mite find something in here on it. Especially now that I am building another 100 MH rig tonight Grin

There is a pattern of buy/sell orders over the past quarter.  When you compare the highest price, average, and lowest, it appears o be price manipulation.  Considering this is "the" most affordable smart contract token, doesn't take far to look on who's responsible.

Vitalik?

Well ETH has worked with EXP quite a few times, so it's slight yet highly unlikely.  On the contrary, ETH has many enemies.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

Is this still accurate?

Its a bit outdated,we blasted through those points.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
http://jupitertheproducer.bandcamp.com

Is this still accurate?
Activity: 13
Right. Its fixed now. Expanse is strong!
But the price doesn't Sad

The price seems to be creeping back up. Now that the fear is over, I can see it going back to 80k sat with no problems at all. Expanse has a strong community. One of the strongest ive ever seen, believe me. Ive been around for a long time.

It does seem to be going back up. I know I bought up some more now that I can withdraw and deposit no problem.

The price seems to be creeping back up. Now that the fear is over, I can see it going back to 80k sat with no problems at all. Expanse has a strong community. One of the strongest ive ever seen, believe me. Ive been around for a long time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I'm hearing rumors of whales taking advantage of polo's deposit issues.
What adventages?

people were reporting poloniex deposits being delayed but that has passed and polo is back to normal. I think that is what caused the dump, people got scared for nothing. Typical day in cryptoland.

Typical polo
I'm hearing rumors of whales taking advantage of polo's deposit issues.
What adventages?

people were reporting poloniex deposits being delayed but that has passed and polo is back to normal. I think that is what caused the dump, people got scared for nothing. Typical day in cryptoland.

Vitalik?
Jump to: