Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 156. (Read 961460 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Anyone hae an idea why my 480 is giving me around 25mhs of exp and its giving me the same with eth even if they have such a DAG difference?

If i try my 280x it gives me 17 on eth and 25 on exp.    So i don't understand why my 480 is giving me the same...

Thanks
Memory bandwidth and its untilization

i also have a 370 and it gives 11 mhs on eth and 17 on exp, which is normal because of the diff of the DAG.  Can you elaborate more plz?

Diff is the main reason, with the 370 17 Mh per sec is the most you can get mining Dagger-Hasimoto.  When diff goes up on the 370 it needs to make more calls to memory which lowers the hashrate.  In the case of the RX 480 diff isn't a factor at the moment so you see no change in hashrate between the different tokens.
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
Anyone hae an idea why my 480 is giving me around 25mhs of exp and its giving me the same with eth even if they have such a DAG difference?

If i try my 280x it gives me 17 on eth and 25 on exp.    So i don't understand why my 480 is giving me the same...

Thanks

i also have a 370 and it gives 11 mhs on eth and 17 on exp, which is normal because of the diff of the DAG.  Can you elaborate more plz?
Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Thanks
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
How do we sign up for the newsletter?

There's also direct chat for faster updates.

slack.expanse.com
Activity: 906

Thanks
Activity: 23
Activity: 27
Steady?! Maybe in 10 years or so. Right now every coin is a sitting duck for wealthy manipulators, even the large ones and especially the smaller ones. So, keep your seat belts fastened. The road ahead is bumpy.

So? Just ride the waves.
Activity: 23
Steady?! Maybe in 10 years or so. Right now every coin is a sitting duck for wealthy manipulators, even the large ones and especially the smaller ones. So, keep your seat belts fastened. The road ahead is bumpy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Great news! Seem like we gonna hav a steady rise from now.
Activity: 546

Wow defaced, great news and updates

XRP integration with ILM,  new developers parnerships, and big announcements

So excited for the soon to be released website and roadmap as well

EXP looking bullish as heck I wud say

Hope the markets realize this and we pass 100k or more

Good Luck Investors/team ;p
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Any updates on the newsletter?

It comes out tomorrow, its a pretty good one.

It sounds like the new iPhone comes out  Grin,  so there is a short time  Grin Grin

Today is the day, imagine how good it would be when it comes out.

Really its a very good one   http://blog.expanse.tech/  Smiley Wink Grin

I told you Smiley
Activity: 560
Activity: 306
Cryptobulgarian ninja

It sounds like the new iPhone comes out  Grin,  so there is a short time  Grin Grin

Really its a very good one   http://blog.expanse.tech/  Smiley Wink Grin

legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com

http://blog.expanse.tech/

You can sign up directly on Tumblr if you want it a few minutes earlier. Although I share it everywhere else as time allows after 9am on the 1st and 15th of each month. Starting with Slack.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
EXPANSE NEWSLETTER Vo. 1, No.11 – 10/1/2016  Partners, Payments & Parity

http://blog.expanse.tech/

Lots of news, so make sure and check it out! Thanks!
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Haha yall are funny. I always love when the newsletter comes out because week after week it shows our progress. It shows we are staying committed to bringing you the best we can do with the resources we have.

The way to sign up for the newsletter is to join our slack. We use hamsterpad to send everyone on slack the newsletter once it goes on our blog. Or you could simply follow us on tumblr. http://blog.expanse.tech
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Activity: 306
Cryptobulgarian ninja

I hope I'm not gonna stay only with the imagination  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 406

Jump to: