Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 157. (Read 961460 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Cryptobulgarian ninja
Any updates on the newsletter?

It comes out tomorrow, its a pretty good one.

It sounds like the new iPhone comes out  Grin,  so there is a short time  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

It comes out tomorrow, its a pretty good one.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 13
dapps are really fun and easy to make once you get the hang of it

yes dapps are the best. I love the whole idea of smart contracts in general, GENERAL!
But we have ETC now so this isnt really needed.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Does anyone have a few simple steps guiding how I solo mine this? I'm running win 7/8 x64 with around 1.1gh

cheers
Activity: 752
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
dapps are really fun and easy to make once you get the hang of it
Isn't it true that EXP is the cheapest smart contract tech.?
Activity: 2
I have a few EXP because I always like Ethereum, and when this came out ethereum was quite expensive for me. It seems to be quite effective although I am just getting into how to do dAPPs.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Ya just getting back in, I see we got a little slide now on price. But what a nice little rally today. And hopefully with the upcoming things we will see even better days very soon. In reality, this coin should be a close runner up to ETH! Plenty of room to easily double, which there was a time it nearly was  Cheesy
Activity: 804
Merit: 501

Im excited to see what kind of developments are spoken of in the newsletter.
Expanse team much more responsive to our needs than centralized voldemort team.

easier to work with smaller teams than larger because of the communication that gets processed.
Wow what causing the price to rocket as it is now?  Shocked Not sure whether to hold or sell lol

There is the option to buy, which not a bad idea considering the newsletter will be released this week.

Thats what ive been doing for weeks now. Ive got a nice healthy stash of this coin and I donated some to the dev team because I believe in the work they do. Have you seen they are starting a charity?
Wow what causing the price to rocket as it is now?  Shocked Not sure whether to hold or sell lol

There is the option to buy, which not a bad idea considering the newsletter will be released this week.
with parity integration, and the newsletter in a few days makes for alot of upside potential  Cool

I agree with you. $10 is completely possible.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
with parity integration, and the newsletter in a few days makes for alot of upside potential  Cool

FOMO. This is just getting started. Target is $10. choooo chooooooooo
well I certainly hope so, been kinda flat for a while now lol. I just sold a quick 125 exp @ 74145 so I'm happy with that. But got more where they came from  Grin

will hold back and see how this goes  Wink

To da moon!!!! I luv this coin

it would be smart if you put a buy back in around 69 just in case
Good idea  Wink

if you want the price to go up m8, constantly reinforce the buyside.
Activity: 13

well I certainly hope so, been kinda flat for a while now lol. I just sold a quick 125 exp @ 74145 so I'm happy with that. But got more where they came from  Grin

ya i feel nervous not having enough expanse as it is now.

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

Activity: 546

Just the start of the big pump Smiley

Huge rally is incoming  Grin

Zoom out the charts, back to 400k sats  Roll Eyes

FOMO FOMO FOMO  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Jump to: