Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 180. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Just found out about this coin.  Any big names behind it? 
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Hm, to be honest, i am starting to loosing faith in the project, and hope to be wrong. But , cant undestand, when all this stuffs are coming, why ppls continue to sell ..... Huh
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Does anyone know if a  network hash chart exists for EXP like this one:

https://etherscan.io/charts/hashrate
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
at this time mining EXP is NOT profitabily.... diff 2153 and 1 exp = 0.25$ ...
I do not understand why so many people continue to spend electricity... Undecided

Simple enough because they can and believe in the coins future so they haul it like may miners do for the future to progress. Just remember ETH was one day at this price and also BTC, LTC soon as boom happens things went uppppppppppp and away. Then come other cryptos, most alts crash and burn. To sustain anything over $0.01 per coin value and gradually grow over time is good. Hence why people still mine this. Is like mining back on other coins ges back I regret selling when I did because they got much bigger. Now I hold for the long run. I will tho sell some to cover small costs be keep good stashes for future and that is all I do from now on. Pay bills mine crypto hold, sell high, trade buy low repeat gain more. If it makes it to future and continues to grow and can see this does then happy days.

I agree, it can also be a good way to add EXP without thinking about it. Buying and holding works the same way, but mining you can sort of put on autopilot and just gather EXP over time. Smiley
Why not both.

Buy EXP  AND mine to keep the network strong and improve the price. AND HOLD.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I do not understand why so many people continue to spend electricity... Undecided

Simple enough because they can and believe in the coins future so they haul it like may miners do for the future to progress. Just remember ETH was one day at this price and also BTC, LTC soon as boom happens things went uppppppppppp and away. Then come other cryptos, most alts crash and burn. To sustain anything over $0.01 per coin value and gradually grow over time is good. Hence why people still mine this. Is like mining back on other coins ges back I regret selling when I did because they got much bigger. Now I hold for the long run. I will tho sell some to cover small costs be keep good stashes for future and that is all I do from now on. Pay bills mine crypto hold, sell high, trade buy low repeat gain more. If it makes it to future and continues to grow and can see this does then happy days.

I agree, it can also be a good way to add EXP without thinking about it. Buying and holding works the same way, but mining you can sort of put on autopilot and just gather EXP over time. Smiley
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
https://github.com/expanse-org/mist, is it active or abandoned ?

Active, Dan said he would reply today but he might be a bit busy. Check on Slack if you need specific info, thanks.

http://slack.expanse.tech
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
Hello Expanse community,

Please could you promote (within the community) the start of the book "Expanse - History of the First Year".  Similar to the other books I have written, it will be a chronological, historical narrative of Expanse from its initial announcement to its one year anniversary.  Here are the other books already published on Amazon:

Amazon (UK): http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mr-Chris-P.-Thompson/e/B00S5L3PVM/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
Amazon (US): http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Chris-P.-Thompson/e/B00S5L3PVM/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

A preliminary cover has been professionally designed:

Please respond to this message as soon as possible.

Christopher P. Thompson

If you would like to help towards this project, please donate:

EXP: 0xb250a34601709f575094ff92c3dfaa7c43df9bae
BTC: 1CRLy4xUZbh9rj2GPANiNNBZGZKRKLYYwJ

Oh man this is great! I have your first book here Smiley I'll help you fund this.

Thank you very much.  Let's all make the book a reality. 
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Truly a great project, i see a big run up in the future
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Hello Expanse community,

Please could you promote (within the community) the start of the book "Expanse - History of the First Year".  Similar to the other books I have written, it will be a chronological, historical narrative of Expanse from its initial announcement to its one year anniversary.  Here are the other books already published on Amazon:

Amazon (UK): http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mr-Chris-P.-Thompson/e/B00S5L3PVM/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
Amazon (US): http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Chris-P.-Thompson/e/B00S5L3PVM/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

Christopher P. Thompson

Oh man this is great! I have your first book here Smiley I'll help you fund this.
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
Hello Expanse community,

Christopher P. Thompson

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

If miners stopped mining a coin simply because of its current difficulty, then no new blocks would be found, effectively stalling the blockchain and killing the coin. I have to say, I'm a little concerned that someone who doesn't understand one of the basic concepts of cryptocurrency actually has a Sr. Member account.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
Who wants to help me test out the marriage contract im working on?

Id love to. Who do I have to marry tho?  Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

great project ahead  Shocked Shocked Shocked

matchmaking contract LOL  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
i'm want to the project Cheesy :v
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I've lurked here for a few months, so hello everyone. I like the overall philosophy of Expanse; community driven, planned, etc. The current issues surrounding Ethereum drove me to take a closer look at Expanse. I mine a little, but that being said I tend to keep some (or most depending on the technology and people behind the coin) of what I mine unless I'm scared away, and Ethereum did just that, miners are easily spooked. For the time being I'm doing what I can to support the network with my tiny contribution. I do think Expanse is well positioned among the smart contract coins, great community, great leadership, and a conservative approach. I'm going to hang around for a while. Smiley

I've been an avid gamer in the past, and since I mine I can't let this pun go... As a miner of Expanse, am I getting Exp for this?  Grin

Yes Cheesy You are! By design.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Solarcoin.org
I've lurked here for a few months, so hello everyone. I like the overall philosophy of Expanse; community driven, planned, etc. The current issues surrounding Ethereum drove me to take a closer look at Expanse. I mine a little, but that being said I tend to keep some (or most depending on the technology and people behind the coin) of what I mine unless I'm scared away, and Ethereum did just that, miners are easily spooked. For the time being I'm doing what I can to support the network with my tiny contribution. I do think Expanse is well positioned among the smart contract coins, great community, great leadership, and a conservative approach. I'm going to hang around for a while. Smiley

I've been an avid gamer in the past, and since I mine I can't let this pun go... As a miner of Expanse, am I getting Exp for this?  Grin
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
http://blog.expanse.tech

A new blog post about Security and the DAO:

legendary
Activity: 1456

great project ahead  Shocked Shocked Shocked

matchmaking contract LOL  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

legendary
Franko is Freedom

Franco i like women, stick to developing Cheesy

LOL... im sure he didnt mean to marry you.   btw franco should  ask his girlfriend about it, that would be awesome   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Haha im already married! But I should certainly solidify it on the blockchain. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1456

Franco i like women, stick to developing Cheesy

LOL... im sure he didnt mean to marry you.   btw franco should  ask his girlfriend about it, that would be awesome   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Jump to: