Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 179. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
big news just came out  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
kcin obazs
Activity: 173
There are 577 workers on dwarf, that's why the diff is so high. At ~1700 diff there were only 200 workers.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Can anyone explain why the difficulty seem to have skyrocketed yesterday? My 24 hrs earning indicator from Dwarfpool has sunk by 40% even though the price has shot up. It does not make sense, at least with my little understanding of what factors could be involved

I think there are more eyes on exp now after the price rise yesterday, which is good imo.
If u watch the blocks and shares on dwarfpool it also rised there, so its someone on dwarf.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Can anyone explain why the difficulty seem to have skyrocketed yesterday? My 24 hrs earning indicator from Dwarfpool has sunk by 40% even though the price has shot up. It does not make sense, at least with my little understanding of what factors could be involved
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
There was a nice price move yesterday before the new newsletter will released tomorrow. I guess the best advice is to hold here  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool exp-us.dwarfpool.com:8018 -ewal **** -epsw x -allcoins -1

Ok that config worked for me.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Any kind soul can help me with this?  Grin I tried to mine expanse in dwarpool using claymore dual miner but it looks like the config bat it's incorrect. Can anyone show me the config file that its working for u guys? Thanks  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Hm, to be honest, i am starting to loosing faith in the project, and hope to be wrong. But , cant undestand, when all this stuffs are coming, why ppls continue to sell ..... Huh

You are wrong. We can't just share news and events in advance, but if you follow the Newsletter you can see there is constant progress and no reason to lose faith. Smiley

http://blog.expanse.tech

If you wonder about what is going on at any time, we have the 3rd largest Blockchain based Slack community with 821 members, simply stop in and chat with the team.

http://slack.expanse.tech

People are mining EXP constantly through the POW period and many miners will just sell, but we have enough volume and interest so that doesn't matter all the time, and eventually POW goes away and we are Proof of Stake.  (Which encourages holding and collecting of interest)
Activity: 204
Merit: 137
SmileyGnome
Was very happy to see charts this AM. Keep up the good work and looking to pick up more!
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
https://github.com/expanse-org/mist, is it active or abandoned ?

Active, Dan said he would reply today but he might be a bit busy. Check on Slack if you need specific info, thanks.

http://slack.expanse.tech

Thanks for the Slack link.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Don't know why yet but... It seems that EXP skyrocket to the Moon Cheesy
Activity: 173
When the Bordless will be release? Huh

I want to know the same? Anyway, the price is going up and I am happy. Cheesy
Activity: 210
kcin obazs
When the Bordless will be release? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Can't wait for it to at least double soon.

When momentum comes back to altcoins I guess EXP will more than double in price. The 40k range is a good start to average down and increase my bag  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Can't wait for it to at least double soon.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

Just found out about this coin.  Any big names behind it? 

check first post, and welcome to expanse forum Smiley
Jump to: