Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 194. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
What development is that then cuz all i see is them selling on you, a million already that much hasnt even been mined by people since release lol.

Activity: 302
you can check and follow Reserve Fund sales from these addresses

10m is preserved of the Reserve fund
http://www.expanse.tech/explorer/account/0xbb94f0ceb32257275b2a7a9c094c13e469b4563e

the Dev fund sells from here (started at 1m tot - 641k now)

http://www.expanse.tech/explorer/account/0x15656715068ab0dbdf0ab00748a8a19e40f28192

I have been tracking - all seems legit IMO. They need funds to develop EXP.

Draw your own conclusions

What developments that then cuz all i see is them selling on ya
Think price will ever get back to .003 I'm down over five bitcoin so far with where the price is now and seem to be a new low every day lately

Most investors have an entry point above 100k on EXP. I don't see the price going much lower, but just hang on and things will be good.

It is never a good idea to panic sell.

For those that have the funds patience (usually) pays off, but all that is guaranteed is continued development and progress. Expanse is here to stay however, so there is very little risk of the worst case scenarios that are in some other projects.

I would also mention Bitcoin rallying will create some temporary lower prices for Alts in general. Those that have been around awhile know this. When Bitcoin is stable, Alts do better. The great thing of course is that if Bitcoin does end up a bit higher, so does Expanse.

Bitcoin was at $443.00 when i sold off 3500 EXP at 0.031 so i don't think i has anything to do with the price of bitcoin .How much has been payed out of the  of the  11 Million Reserve so far just asking I'm not sure how to check on it
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

Do you realise that EVERY Ethereum DAPP can be used in the Expanse environment - with little if any modification.

Of course. That was the basis for the use case
I suggested a while ago - a live testing platform.

Expanse would need to entice DApp devs to try it out.

But most of the energy seems to go into
producing weekly fixes of shiny stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
you can check and follow Reserve Fund sales from these addresses

10m is preserved of the Reserve fund
http://www.expanse.tech/explorer/account/0xbb94f0ceb32257275b2a7a9c094c13e469b4563e

the Dev fund sells from here (started at 1m tot - 641k now)

http://www.expanse.tech/explorer/account/0x15656715068ab0dbdf0ab00748a8a19e40f28192

I have been tracking - all seems legit IMO. They need funds to develop EXP.

Draw your own conclusions

Think price will ever get back to .003 I'm down over five bitcoin so far with where the price is now and seem to be a new low every day lately

Most investors have an entry point above 100k on EXP. I don't see the price going much lower, but just hang on and things will be good.

For those that have the funds patience (usually) pays off, but all that is guaranteed is continued development and progress. Expanse is here to stay however, so there is very little risk of the worst case scenarios that are in some other projects.

I would also mention Bitcoin rallying will create some temporary lower prices for Alts in general. Those that have been around awhile know this. When Bitcoin is stable, Alts do better. The great thing of course is that if Bitcoin does end up a bit higher, so does Expanse.

Bitcoin was at $443.00 when i sold off 3500 EXP at 0.031 so i don't think i has anything to do with the price of bitcoin .How much has been payed out of the  of the  11 Million Reserve so far just asking I'm not sure how to check on it
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
thinking on similar lines

Do you realise that EVERY Ethereum DAPP can be used in the Expanse environment - with little if any modification.

its called a free ride - I love open source

show me single Dapp then brother Smiley

There's now this
https://github.com/DestinyTeam/Destiny-asset

The bulk of the contract comes from Ethereum
tutorials, but it does incorporate some original work,
as the token that it implements mimics properties
of an altcoin called Destiny.

It is unclear what is being accomplished with it,
and if anyone is using it for any purpose whatever,
but at least it's there.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos

There's now this

but at least it's there.

imo its a placeholder to "kill" questions like mine
Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Bitcoin was at $443.00 when i sold off 3500 EXP at 0.031 so i don't think i has anything to do with the price of bitcoin .How much has been payed out of the  of the  11 Million Reserve so far just asking I'm not sure how to check on it
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com

legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Just wondering what expanse is working on atm future roadmap holds instore been quiet except for a webpage

They are putting together a bi-weekly newsletter with progress and updates.  

Also, this document is worth checking out for those who haven't: http://www.expanse.tech/docs/roadmap.pdf

Yes, I am planning on putting those out on the 1st and 15th each month, starting the 1st next month.
Activity: 420

legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

Buy more!!!  Wink

Yeah great advice, cost average your immediate loss with long term loss gain. I have ~100K FRK to prove this worthwhile strategy.

-PoolMinor
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Buy more!!!  Wink
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Just wondering what expanse is working on atm future roadmap holds instore been quiet except for a webpage

They are putting together a bi-weekly newsletter with progress and updates.  

Also, this document is worth checking out for those who haven't: http://www.expanse.tech/docs/roadmap.pdf
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

There's now this

but at least it's there.

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
legendary
the grandpa of cryptos
Dare I say one of the best looking sites in crypto.

thats because coin has no future goals really and tries to cath some doofus to buy it Wink
lol
what?

Because we have a great looking site your saying we dont have any goals... #bitcointalklogic

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

thats because coin has no future goals really and tries to cath some doofus to buy it Wink
lol
what?

Because we have a great looking site your saying we dont have any goals... #bitcointalklogic
legendary
the grandpa of cryptos

I was saying the same thing to a few friends yesterday, except i said THE best Wink
Jump to: