Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 254. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I think something is wrong with my Expanse wallet.

> net.listening
true
> net.peerCount

Adding the node stated at the main forum post returns true, but nothing changes.
I changed my clock time, which then rebuilt the DAG, but nothing else happened.
How do I update my wallet to the current block? I'm unable to have any transactions or check my balance.

EDIT: Nevermind, after screwing around with the info provided here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12412842 , running gexp.exe started block synchronization.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Interesting on EXP is that you can use it as ETH.
But unlike ETH, you are still able to buy huge stake in EXP even with modest buy.

This is very true, and it isn't hype at all with this low of a marketcap. We have the design down very well for the long term. This is designed to survive first of all, and then grow and expand. Those that get in early at the right price should be quite pleased down the road. Mining, or buying a little for the long run is one of the safest moves around at this entry point. Obviously I am biased, but I also know what it takes for success and survival, and that is what we will be working on. Security first of all, and then growing when ready.
HzE
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Something is happening with exp i think it is ready for 30k.

Well the roadmap should be out this week Wink
I hope there will be more info about progress released as well
Activity: 168
Something is happening with exp i think it is ready for 30k.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Yes that is one of the things that i love about exp Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Interesting on EXP is that you can use it as ETH.
But unlike ETH, you are still able to buy huge stake in EXP even with modest buy.
why is price rise of expanse not corelated with ETH yet? any opinions?

I think Expanse has to last and prove the platform to enough people first. As more people get involved, and more results are delivered, this could change in the future.

In my opinion, Expanse is still in the beginning with new things to be developed on but it will rise eventually as soon as we get interest from major investors. If Microsoft used Ethereum technology for its Azure Blockchain as a Service platform, then maybe Expanse could have a similar story but getting adopted by another company like Apple. This could really get interesting, and right now I think that EXP is undervalued. It has a lot more than meets the eye.  Grin

EXP does have great possibility but its never going to get that far without it getting noticed. Right now that's a big issue.

Getting noticed isn't that hard, we can just pay for some publications and get more attention. We also have a fairly large network of people and connections as it stands now, people that we know, and we can reach quite a few people on our own when ready.

I totally understand that some people want fast and high profits, or even "deals" with major corporations for some type of hype, but perhaps they don't realize that most of the hype like that isn't actually real, or is just based on some testing that they are doing that won't actually lead to any real new demand, beyond speculation. Those of us that have traded for a long time know the story, and we have heard it time and time again. Building something real that isn't just hype, does take time, but we will be expanding the team over time to help, and within a few days we will release a detailed roadmap to show completed results, what is just about to come, and what is next. In the long run we have to build the brand, expand the community, and bring in more people that are passionate about Expanse so they can grow the project with us. So that is what we will be doing. Smiley

Very well said. Smiley

Glad to see you guys know the right place to stand.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

I think Expanse has to last and prove the platform to enough people first. As more people get involved, and more results are delivered, this could change in the future.

In my opinion, Expanse is still in the beginning with new things to be developed on but it will rise eventually as soon as we get interest from major investors. If Microsoft used Ethereum technology for its Azure Blockchain as a Service platform, then maybe Expanse could have a similar story but getting adopted by another company like Apple. This could really get interesting, and right now I think that EXP is undervalued. It has a lot more than meets the eye.  Grin

EXP does have great possibility but its never going to get that far without it getting noticed. Right now that's a big issue.

Getting noticed isn't that hard, we can just pay for some publications and get more attention. We also have a fairly large network of people and connections as it stands now, people that we know, and we can reach quite a few people on our own when ready.

I totally understand that some people want fast and high profits, or even "deals" with major corporations for some type of hype, but perhaps they don't realize that most of the hype like that isn't actually real, or is just based on some testing that they are doing that won't actually lead to any real new demand, beyond speculation. Those of us that have traded for a long time know the story, and we have heard it time and time again. Building something real that isn't just hype, does take time, but we will be expanding the team over time to help, and within a few days we will release a detailed roadmap to show completed results, what is just about to come, and what is next. In the long run we have to build the brand, expand the community, and bring in more people that are passionate about Expanse so they can grow the project with us. So that is what we will be doing. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Do you sometimes wonder why price of tombac is not corelated with price of gold?
legendary
Merit: 1001

Just correction this will change the future Smiley exp one and only.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
When is anything going to be announced.. its awfully quiet in here

Ask in Slack if you want more details. When Dan is done with the visuals the Roadmap will be out I believe, I think Franko has some stuff he also wants completed at the same time included on it.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
When is anything going to be announced.. its awfully quiet in here
Activity: 43
when will be announced the roadmap?
Activity: 168
Nooo i`m here too i`m mining exp like crazy Smiley
legendary