Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 256. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
@CryptoClub Do you think that it is possible to mine Expanse with a CPU? Maybe it won't be much hashrate as a GPU, but still it will be something. I have an Intel Core i5 3rd Generation CPU (quad core)  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
New blog post up for those into reading stuff. (haha) Related to some of the problems of cryptos and our solutions for them.

http://blog.expanse.tech

Cool stuff! The more info you put online the more you put the coin out there Smiley

Small error though, there's an extra space before the 'and' of the line "or controlling most of the tokens or developers outright! Sadly, strong personalities, authority,  and ".

Thanks, it was cut and paste a few times, an extra space must have gotten in there. I also agree having the team write blogs and keep people updated helps over time. Just a little thing, but easy enough to do.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
New blog post up for those into reading stuff. (haha) Related to some of the problems of cryptos and our solutions for them.

Cool stuff! The more info you put online the more you put the coin out there Smiley

Small error though, there's an extra space before the 'and' of the line "or controlling most of the tokens or developers outright! Sadly, strong personalities, authority,  and ".
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

legendary
Everyone wants to buy more before explodes but we are all waiting the right price Smiley

Most people (including myself) want this to happen to make huge profit, but sometimes it may take a long while to see real price movement as it has been really slow these days. Perhaps, if Expanse can make a partnership with Microsoft's Azure Blockchain as a Service Platform, then the price would definitely skyrocket. Just look at Emercoin, its price has doubled since its partnership with Microsoft  Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Everyone wants to buy more before explodes but we are all waiting the right price Smiley
Activity: 203

Isn't that we call opportunity ? Smiley

This is a great opportunity indeed. It's time to buy more before it explode.
legendary
Activity: 1988

Isn't that we call opportunity ? Smiley
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
agreed stay away from cryptsy

Sad but true. Poloniex, Bittrex and Bleutrade work fine however. (confirmed, looks like Cryptsy is over)

edit:

http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/137323646202/announcement
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
We should have a roadmap soon, although we have been talking about what we are doing the entire time, people do love the roadmaps! This will include everything completed, in progress, and planned.

Having a roadmap is good for the coin but in terms of the whitepaper for EXP, will the official paper be released soon? Just asking for curiosity now that previous whitepaper releases were just public drafts. One thing that I am looking forward to is the Borderless.tech  Looks promising to me.  Cheesy

I asked Dan to add it to the website, for now you can find the white paper here. (pinned right at the top -- as for the draft description, everything will be tweaked and improved over time)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/expanseofficial/

So basically what you're doing is defining a DAO and calling it a "whitepaper"?   I hope nobody reads too far into it...   Roll Eyes

This was actually too much detail for many people, but the DAO design is not just a definition of such, and also details on how it would work in practice.

If you have questions feel free to ask or add your own ideas, but if you think we just defined DAO and made it a white paper, clearly you didn't read it as there are unique concepts never mentioned elsewhere.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
We should have a roadmap soon, although we have been talking about what we are doing the entire time, people do love the roadmaps! This will include everything completed, in progress, and planned.

Having a roadmap is good for the coin but in terms of the whitepaper for EXP, will the official paper be released soon? Just asking for curiosity now that previous whitepaper releases were just public drafts. One thing that I am looking forward to is the Borderless.tech  Looks promising to me.  Cheesy

I asked Dan to add it to the website, for now you can find the white paper here. (pinned right at the top -- as for the draft description, everything will be tweaked and improved over time)

So basically what you're doing is defining a DAO and calling it a "whitepaper"?   I hope nobody reads too far into it...   Roll Eyes
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

legendary

Having a roadmap is good for the coin but in terms of the whitepaper for EXP, will the official paper be released soon? Just asking for curiosity now that previous whitepaper releases were just public drafts. One thing that I am looking forward to is the Borderless.tech  Looks promising to me.  Cheesy
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
How much time we can expect approximatively for the roadmap Smiley ?

thanks

we are like #110 with 50k market cap on cmc lol

Just a question of credibility ,this coin is a bomb Smiley

Activity: 168
What version or release of ethminer are you using?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
i'm mining at 80 MH/s (4 x 280x) and I earned 78 EXP in the last day, I did not recreate DAG though

With .15$/kw that means you are paying more for electricity..  The price of exp should be higher..  Roll Eyes  

*just saying*
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Did the GPU are suppose to be use at 100% with ETH miner algo ?

Yes, absolutely
legendary
Did the GPU are suppose to be use at 100% with ETH miner algo ?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
@ocminer

Ah ! This is at 100% and never see red in this circle. But im still wayy below what im suppose to do

Hmm what speed does your ethminer display locally ?

between 10-18 mh If I look at right place

That would fit to your 12 ETH in 24/h ... Weird that it's so low.. Should be much higher... Sorry, I never had problems with ethminer gaining performance (just the DAG stuff.. but a delete helped everytime)
legendary
@ocminer

Ah ! This is at 100% and never see red in this circle. But im still wayy below what im suppose to do

Hmm what speed does your ethminer display locally ?

between 10-18 mh If I look at right place
Jump to: