Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 255. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Anyone gona buy this off me? Price is so low, why is there no interest in this project at all?

Why do you think there is no interest in exp?

173 people signed up for Slack, and we have key slots on some of the best Alt exchanges. Volume and price will vary, that is cryptos, but rest assured quite a bit is underway and there is plenty of interest. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Anyone gona buy this off me? Price is so low, why is there no interest in this project at all?

Why do you think there is no interest in exp?
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Low diff on exp mining like crazy, my stash is getting bigger and bigger Smiley
legendary
Well i started mining in windows through expwallet.

I would like to know how to mine with the expwallet for CPU mining. Is there a tutorial or a guide for this? I am quite not very familiar with the EXP commands.  Sad

I didn`t find for windows but i still have a problem after 10 or 15 min my mining stops.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

I would like to know how to mine with the expwallet for CPU mining. Is there a tutorial or a guide for this? I am quite not very familiar with the EXP commands.  Sad

Fairly certain you can find out about CPU mining with Ethereum, and then mine with expanse. Same algorithm and mining software.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

legendary
Activity: 238
How to cpu mine this coin?

I open wallet and paste

./gexp --mine --minerthreads=4

But no mining, why?

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
@CryptoClub Do you think that it is possible to mine Expanse with a CPU? Maybe it won't be much hashrate as a GPU, but still it will be something. I have an Intel Core i5 3rd Generation CPU (quad core)  Grin

I think it is possible technically, but anything that can be mined with a GPU doesn't make sense to mine with a CPU. You would lose money on power and find almost nothing with it, or nothing. The only exceptions might be if you have a lot of CPUs and free power, but I personally don't mine anything with CPU, and even CPU only coins are dominated with Bot nets and very unprofitable.

Yeah I know that it could be very unprofitable, but I would just do it with some of my old spare CPUs to support the Expanse blockchain. Now for GPU mining, I will have a look at the AMD Radeon Nano for this task. They seem pretty interesting due to their small size, but I am not sure what hashrate I would get with this one.  Smiley
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Is there an API to the official block explorer yet ? I'd like to pull some basic data via API instead of setting up something special

bump...

I will ask Dan about it, I think the block explorer is pretty much an early version at this point and not the final one. I will forward the request to him now however.
Activity: 168
Good price for buying i`m trying to buy more on a dip but no one wants to sell Cheesy
legendary
how solo mining?

Solo mining is great I hear, if you know how to do it. I just use the pool myself as I don't have a lot of time for mining.

is that can be mined in one , I've tried but nose happens to me but mine seems to be that the coins are not accepted when I try to remove invalid gas limit tells me my address and not out in the blockexplorer

http://www.expanse.tech/docs/guide#mining

Thanks a lot mate now i can`t try to mine beside my GPU`s with my home cpu Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Is there an API to the official block explorer yet ? I'd like to pull some basic data via API instead of setting up something special

bump...
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
how solo mining?

Solo mining is great I hear, if you know how to do it. I just use the pool myself as I don't have a lot of time for mining.

is that can be mined in one , I've tried but nose happens to me but mine seems to be that the coins are not accepted when I try to remove invalid gas limit tells me my address and not out in the blockexplorer

http://www.expanse.tech/docs/guide#mining
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Is there a multipool where i can mine scrypt coins and be paid out in EXP ?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
how solo mining?

legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
@CryptoClub Do you think that it is possible to mine Expanse with a CPU? Maybe it won't be much hashrate as a GPU, but still it will be something. I have an Intel Core i5 3rd Generation CPU (quad core)  Grin

I think it is possible technically, but anything that can be mined with a GPU doesn't make sense to mine with a CPU. You would lose money on power and find almost nothing with it, or nothing. The only exceptions might be if you have a lot of CPUs and free power, but I personally don't mine anything with CPU, and even CPU only coins are dominated with Bot nets and very unprofitable.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Jump to: