Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 261. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
hi all, anyone donate it to list EXP on chinese exchange yuanbaohui.com which pulled FCT's price up?

Donate to get on? Is it like BITTREX where you give them 3 BTC and they list any shitcoin or scam that you want?

just spread and share a good project
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
hi all, anyone donate it to list EXP on chinese exchange yuanbaohui.com which pulled FCT's price up?

Donate to get on? Is it like BITTREX where you give them 3 BTC and they list any shitcoin or scam that you want?

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
THis is great project and the price is still cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
when the 11 milion premined dev coin will go to the market i hope that someone will come to devs house....

Ehm alright, so this is what this forum has turned into. Let's buy coins we have no idea about with money I shouldn't lose and let's start a witch hunt on the first devs that seems to wanna scam people.
Maybe don't buy shit you don't trust? I doubt the devs are dumb enough to dump their 11 mil coins into the market from a public address that everyone can track.

Franko has been around for years and has something like 30k followers on social media total. I have maybe 10k total myself. Dan is a total professional and highly trusted. We are planning on being around for a long time and care way more than you can imagine about the future of the project. I understand concerns, but really, the price went up to several hundred thousand sats in the past and everything has been fine for months. Franko maintained projects for years. The team is solid.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
So how does it work with the premine? The devs get 1% or 110,000 EXP per month? Then, can they do whatever they want with those 110,000? or do they need to vote on what happens with those funds?

If its a vote, does the public see the results of the vote in real time? For example if the devs decide to dump for funds, do we get to know right away?

Great questions. Most of the reserve/premine is for the community to vote on and is not designed to go to the founders/team. There is 1 million exp for the team that we get for doing the work, that is set aside for the future, and we will start distribution of it once we have built up the project and value enough. This is a long term project and we designed it so we could fund it for the long run. Only a small amount will be released to team members at a time, and that is down the road once the project is ready for it. (It will be announced well in advance)

So right now for example, I only have what EXP I might be mining. Down the road the team will have some more, but we we would only use for funding carefully as we are experienced traders and want to support the market as much as possible.

The vast majority is for funding 3rd party devs and projects to build up the value. All of that will be transparent, and votes in that case will be based on blockchain snapshots, at least in terms of EXP based votes. Not sure if real time updates, but certainly everything would be fairly quick with all other results at that point.

The Whitepaper goes into a bit more detail. I have it uploaded here in case you are interested:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/expanseofficial

Very excited about the project.

1. "There is 1 million exp for the team that we get for doing the work, that is set aside for the future, and we will start distribution of it once we have built up the project and value enough"

What is the metric for enough value?

2. "(It will be announced well in advance)"

A week, a few weeks, a month ?

3. When will you be releasing a short term and long term roadmap?

1) Essentially we need enough volume and marketcap to support development and to bring in more people. I think the marketcap should be quite a bit higher in the long run, but that is a personal opinion. If that happens, then we should be able to add a lot more value and options, beyond just what the team can do, but also by bringing in new people and new creative ideas -- although we have plenty ourselves.

2) Working for the future can only go on so long, so in time we will need some distribution, sooner the better in my mind. Hopefully within weeks. When we get some payments I think we can just make them really small and spread out. Weekly perhaps. There will be a lot of incentive to hold EXP over time as well with voting and so on, so ideally not everyone that gets paid in EXP sells all of it.

3) We have the white paper out that essentially defines what we are working on, although in stages, various contacts and political elements I believe is first in line. Some cleanup of existing stuff like the website and wallet, block explorer. As we bring new people in we can also expand this sort of thing.

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Hey guys, where is the new source?  The git pull only gave me version 1.1.2

http://www.github.com/expanse-project/go-expanse.git

This only gave you up to 1.1.2?
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
Hey guys, where is the new source?  The git pull only gave me version 1.1.2
Activity: 448
So how does it work with the premine? The devs get 1% or 110,000 EXP per month? Then, can they do whatever they want with those 110,000? or do they need to vote on what happens with those funds?

If its a vote, does the public see the results of the vote in real time? For example if the devs decide to dump for funds, do we get to know right away?

Great questions. Most of the reserve/premine is for the community to vote on and is not designed to go to the founders/team. There is 1 million exp for the team that we get for doing the work, that is set aside for the future, and we will start distribution of it once we have built up the project and value enough. This is a long term project and we designed it so we could fund it for the long run. Only a small amount will be released to team members at a time, and that is down the road once the project is ready for it. (It will be announced well in advance)

So right now for example, I only have what EXP I might be mining. Down the road the team will have some more, but we we would only use for funding carefully as we are experienced traders and want to support the market as much as possible.

The vast majority is for funding 3rd party devs and projects to build up the value. All of that will be transparent, and votes in that case will be based on blockchain snapshots, at least in terms of EXP based votes. Not sure if real time updates, but certainly everything would be fairly quick with all other results at that point.

The Whitepaper goes into a bit more detail. I have it uploaded here in case you are interested:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/expanseofficial

Very excited about the project.

1. "There is 1 million exp for the team that we get for doing the work, that is set aside for the future, and we will start distribution of it once we have built up the project and value enough"

What is the metric for enough value?

2. "(It will be announced well in advance)"

A week, a few weeks, a month ?

3. When will you be releasing a short term and long term roadmap?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Why did the price rise in the past few days?

I guess it is because now people see that Expanse is getting better than ever. After some time that price was low, now it is starting to rise. This is a good sign and it definitely means that Expanse has still more to bring to its users. I bet that next year will be filled with brand new and exciting stuff from the Expanse team.  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
when the 11 milion premined dev coin will go to the market i hope that someone will come to devs house....

Well, they are not anon like 90% of the crypto projects..
Activity: 356

Ehm alright, so this is what this forum has turned into. Let's buy coins we have no idea about with money I shouldn't lose and let's start a witch hunt on the first devs that seems to wanna scam people.
Maybe don't buy shit you don't trust? I doubt the devs are dumb enough to dump their 11 mil coins into the market from a public address that everyone can track.
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Too lazy to re-read thread...
Is there a linux gui?
Hi Jason!

Dan has Windows and Mac out at this time, Linux is "soon", although a non GUI version is out. The GUI is really a test wallet at this point. (although it works fine)

Thanks james! Looking forward to it. Give me a shout when something is ready to test. I run all my eth stuff on linux. Windows isn't allowed in my household anymore for any reason.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
0%fees on Suprnova as a little x-mas present and as compensation for the little DDoS yesterday.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
I hope that price will stay for good, otherwise  it'll be treated as a pure p&d scam.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Well that will be good be time will tell.
legendary
THis coin is on fire lately Smiley

Lol really it is now i would like to see some peace market time  for buy at good prices and wait to the next "wave" it will come for sure, Dev what  will be the next in development?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
THis coin is on fire lately Smiley
legendary
Merit: 1001
LOL they already tought you ban them for high hs rate Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Seems like there was a little DDoS yesterday which triggered an automatic IP Ban against some IPs from kazakhstan area - unfortunately the Unban Script got stuck, i've unbanned them manually now, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the PM's.
Jump to: