Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 259. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The price is droping but i guess that is expected.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I like Borderless nice project, everything tells me exp is going constantly in right direction.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

Borderless.tech is a coalition of globally accessible governance services forged out of smart contracts that live on the Expanse blockchain.

Not bad. Now this is something interesting. Never thought this could be accomplished with smart contracts. Looking forward for more interesting stuff like this on the Expanse platform. By the way, about the premine, isn't there an address where we could verify it? Just asking because I am curious to know.  Roll Eyes

Yes.

0xbb94f0ceb32257275b2a7a9c094c13e469b4563e
0x15656715068ab0dbdf0ab00748a8a19e40f28192

One could easily make a script in exp that watches these addresses then notifies the world if they are messed with.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Hi, wanted to try to mine this with my macbook pro retina with an NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M, it's not a fancy rig and i'm no miner but i figured i'd give it a try.
Cloned this and built ethminer, but it doesn't seem to work.
It just hangs forever and i tried with all different kind of options, also in gexp log there's no sign of actual mining.

I know i'm missing something important, although CUDA drivers should already be installed and if those were the problem it would atleast throw an error wouldn't it?
Thanks for the help.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Borderless.tech is a coalition of globally accessible governance services forged out of smart contracts that live on the Expanse blockchain.

Not bad. Now this is something interesting. Never thought this could be accomplished with smart contracts. Looking forward for more interesting stuff like this on the Expanse platform. By the way, about the premine, isn't there an address where we could verify it? Just asking because I am curious to know.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Sounds very interesting!
legendary
Franko is Freedom

legendary
Franko is Freedom
New roadmap who knows what will bring Smiley

They should at least burn 10 Million of that premine otherwise this coin will fail.

Why would it fail? I think it is a fair premine. This project has been one of the best Ethereum clones out there with a very great potential. And best part of it is that it is much cheaper when compared to Ether.  Smiley

Obviously that moron have no idea what is premine for and how it will be used.

I follow this project with great interest! My statement was a bit bold, sorry for that. At the moment it's not clear how the premine will be used. That's imo part of the reason why the current price and market cap is very low. If for example a maximum of 1M of the premine will be used per year that gives some clarity to investors.

Its outlined in the whitepaper how it can be used.
Activity: 378

They should at least burn 10 Million of that premine otherwise this coin will fail.

Why would it fail? I think it is a fair premine. This project has been one of the best Ethereum clones out there with a very great potential. And best part of it is that it is much cheaper when compared to Ether.  Smiley

I follow this project with great interest! My statement was a bit bold, sorry for that. At the moment it's not clear how the premine will be used. That's imo part of the reason why the current price and market cap is very low. If for example a maximum of 1M of the premine will be used per year that gives some clarity to investors.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite

legendary
And much easier to mine Smiley
legendary

legendary
This coin will never fail.
Activity: 378

legendary
Activity: 133
when the 11 milion premined dev coin will go to the market i hope that someone will come to devs house....

Well, they are not anon like 90% of the crypto projects..

bernie madoff wasn't anon either.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
The new roadmap will be coming out in January.
legendary
When is the 2016 roadmap release? This week maybe? Shocked

About the roadmap I think it will be released on January. There is something that I have been wondering about Expanse and that is an Android or iOS wallet release. Perhaps this would be listed on the roadmap as it will definitely attract more users to get into Expanse since there are a wealth of mobile users out there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this one.  Grin
legendary
No mate i think in mid january Smiley
HzE
Activity: 161
When is the 2016 roadmap release? This week maybe? Shocked
Jump to: