Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 260. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Yes in one moment on pool was i don`t know exactly but 8 or 9 of us with nice low diff.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
OK finally diff goes down a little bit now i can mine.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
How much gas should I be using when sending transactions? What is the ideal amount? Is 1 gas equal to 1EXP?
Seems the default 90000 works. I tried different increments up to 20000 then gave up and plugged back in 90k lol. It works  Cheesy

Definitely 1 Gas does not equal 1 EXP  Grin I'd be broke if it did lol

Thanks for the in put. I still can't send though, getting the "Could not unlock account: error: Decryption failed: MAC mismatch."

I'm definitely entering the right key, anybody have some advice here?

EDIT: It finally worked, strange. If I don't have any more problems I'll consider it total user error   Roll Eyes
Ya I got that same message but I think I was just entering the wrong pass lol, all good now. I just type a little slower  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
How much gas should I be using when sending transactions? What is the ideal amount? Is 1 gas equal to 1EXP?
Seems the default 90000 works. I tried different increments up to 20000 then gave up and plugged back in 90k lol. It works  Cheesy

Definitely 1 Gas does not equal 1 EXP  Grin I'd be broke if it did lol

Thanks for the in put. I still can't send though, getting the "Could not unlock account: error: Decryption failed: MAC mismatch."

I'm definitely entering the right key, anybody have some advice here?

EDIT: It finally worked, strange. If I don't have any more problems I'll consider it total user error   Roll Eyes
legendary
Finally my test EXP (1) to Poli posted... about 30 mins. to do so... maybe I need more gas? lol

At least these Ethereum based clones give us old GPU miners something to play with  Cool
legendary

Definitely 1 Gas does not equal 1 EXP  Grin I'd be broke if it did lol

Great discovery! I have never thought this before and I just wondered whenever 1 Gas was exactly 1 EXP or not. The same thing happened with me on Ethereum, but never understood this until you shared your experience here. That means the more EXP you have, the double the gas right?  Grin
Ya or something like that  Grin lol
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Great discovery! I have never thought this before and I just wondered whenever 1 Gas was exactly 1 EXP or not. The same thing happened with me on Ethereum, but never understood this until you shared your experience here. That means the more EXP you have, the double the gas right?  Grin
legendary

legendary

When I try to send I get "decryption failed, MAC mismatch"

Any ideas why?
Activity: 201
How high is the inflation per day?

1440 blocks per day * 8 exp per block = 11520 exp per day.

Supply is currently a bit over a million, which means more than 1% inflation per DAY right now.  Like 300+ annual inflation right now.
legendary
Activity: 238
How high is the inflation per day?
legendary
Why EXP down?

Not only Expanse, but the rest of the other alt coins as well. These last days of this year has been one where Bitcoin's price has lowered and it as affected other alts as well. Maybe people are just dumping EXP to cash them out and buy Xmas gifts. We'll see next year if price will continue to go up.  Cheesy
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
what is the reason of price rise?

because rich people want to do more with the rich  dump and pump
legendary
Activity: 1148
what is the reason of price rise?
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
Hey guys, where is the new source?  The git pull only gave me version 1.1.2

http://www.github.com/expanse-project/go-expanse.git

This only gave you up to 1.1.2?

I just did a brand new git clone and it gave me Gexp/v1.3.2-80b554f0/linux/go1.4, so I'm ok now, thanks.
legendary
THis is great project and the price is still cheap.

I am with you mate. This is one of the most promising Ethereum clones out there with a solid community and innovative features. The price right now it is extremely cheap (when compared to Ethereum) and makes it a perfect way to get some "gas" for Dapps usage. This is pretty cool. I can't imagine how next year would be for Expanse. It will be a very interesting one.

Wish you all a Merry Christmas!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
This project will live for a long time just see who is behind it.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
It is not known how long the project will live, but as long as price increases this can make.
Jump to: