Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 263. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 500
EXP great new AIDEN coin from 100k to 100 satoshi  Grin

No, it is quite rare and the price is still technically low. We are a team and this isn't a tribute coin, but rather a project with a non anonymous experienced team. If you don't like it, fine, but if you trade cryptos and think that is a realistic assessment, I strongly disagree with your appraisal skills. Less than a million EXP out now. Smart contracts will start coming out and more news in the future.

I objectively think this is a great one to mine and keep an eye on, as I expect ETH will do well next year, as will Augur, and we are positioned very well with key exchanges as a great alt.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-aiden-1st-to-use-scrypt-og-gpu-optimized-v01022-released-71015-558414

History repeats
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
So how does it work with the premine? The devs get 1% or 110,000 EXP per month? Then, can they do whatever they want with those 110,000? or do they need to vote on what happens with those funds?

If its a vote, does the public see the results of the vote in real time? For example if the devs decide to dump for funds, do we get to know right away?

Great questions. Most of the reserve/premine is for the community to vote on and is not designed to go to the founders/team. There is 1 million exp for the team that we get for doing the work, that is set aside for the future, and we will start distribution of it once we have built up the project and value enough. This is a long term project and we designed it so we could fund it for the long run. Only a small amount will be released to team members at a time, and that is down the road once the project is ready for it. (It will be announced well in advance)

So right now for example, I only have what EXP I might be mining. Down the road the team will have some more, but we we would only use for funding carefully as we are experienced traders and want to support the market as much as possible.

The vast majority is for funding 3rd party devs and projects to build up the value. All of that will be transparent, and votes in that case will be based on blockchain snapshots, at least in terms of EXP based votes. Not sure if real time updates, but certainly everything would be fairly quick with all other results at that point.

The Whitepaper goes into a bit more detail. I have it uploaded here in case you are interested:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/expanseofficial
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
So how does it work with the premine? The devs get 1% or 110,000 EXP per month? Then, can they do whatever they want with those 110,000? or do they need to vote on what happens with those funds?

If its a vote, does the public see the results of the vote in real time? For example if the devs decide to dump for funds, do we get to know right away?
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

No, it is quite rare and the price is still technically low. We are a team and this isn't a tribute coin, but rather a project with a non anonymous experienced team. If you don't like it, fine, but if you trade cryptos and think that is a realistic assessment, I strongly disagree with your appraisal skills. Less than a million EXP out now. Smart contracts will start coming out and more news in the future.

I objectively think this is a great one to mine and keep an eye on, as I expect ETH will do well next year, as will Augur, and we are positioned very well with key exchanges as a great alt.
@kryptographer
Just a quick question. How much % was the premine (reserve)? Thank you

It says in OP that 11 million are community reserved.

It is untouched, check the add...
Also it is locked by smart contract.

Thank you. It's too much for me.
Activity: 691
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Someone reported some issue with the website on the Expanse Forums, the white paper and such is also on Facebook if people are looking for that.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/expanseofficial/

I have informed Dan about the website and will contact Franko about address questions. Keep in mind Christmas eve is tomorrow, but of course it is nice we are getting some attention. Smiley

It is good to see that Expanse is getting the attention it deserves. Price has been going up lately, so that it is good news as well. I hope that next year there would be good innovations for Expanse and hopefully become the best Ethereum alternative out there.  Smiley

Thank you! I certainly think we can offer that, and ideally get more people involved. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Someone reported some issue with the website on the Expanse Forums, the white paper and such is also on Facebook if people are looking for that.

I have informed Dan about the website and will contact Franko about address questions. Keep in mind Christmas eve is tomorrow, but of course it is nice we are getting some attention. Smiley

It is good to see that Expanse is getting the attention it deserves. Price has been going up lately, so that it is good news as well. I hope that next year there would be good innovations for Expanse and hopefully become the best Ethereum alternative out there.  Smiley
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

"christopherfranko [3:19 PM]
premine addresses are in the genesis.son file"
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Link to the address where premine is?

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite

It is untouched, check the add...
Also it is locked by smart contract.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250

@kryptographer
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
First stabilization and then really price in 2016 Smiley

Exactly. I like how the price is going in terms of stability. I really hope we could get to the moon for next year. As long as the price goes back up to $0.40 then it would be fine with me since that was the price I have originally bought them. But still, it is not bad to grab up some cheap coins for 2016.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
What does Expanse currently have what Eth does not have? Pls summarize if you could

We are focusing mostly on how the EVM can manage governance.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
First stabilization and then really price in 2016 Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
WOW another pump, you guys are really smart.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I want price old price back, some mine&dump guys are mining with a lot of MHs.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
What does Expanse currently have what Eth does not have? Pls summarize if you could
Copy&paste&find&replace developers lying about smart contracts securing crazy premine.

your dick is small
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Yes,price is too low now
Jump to: