Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 267. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Uh oh m8s, look the scam warnings are coming out because someone is mad they didn't buy any EXP at 2k.

AltcoinScamfinder and Videodrome are obviously the same butthurt person.
price will be 40k its not problem

I have great hopes for Expanse. If devs could manage to bring fresh new ideas, and a solid user base to EXP, I'm pretty sure it could even surpass Ethereum. I'm so optimistic about it and thus I have been buying small amounts of EXP everyday to grow up my stack for the future.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Only 800k coins available?? But 11 million premine for the devs? ...are we really back to the middle of 2014's wild west days?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
I ♥ BitcoinTalk
Help! After withdrawals EXP on wallet in Expanse explorer I can see inscription

No Result Found
No Matching Record could be found. Please be sure you entered a valid Block or Transaction Hash, Block Number, or Account.
While in development, some features may not be fully functional.

What is this?

TX: 0xd3bd1f9821cc9b7ec8f73c92008d4af2946e3b3ed7766cb369a1635b05a03f0d
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Has all the "overload of coins from beginning of mining" been sold yet or could we see further dumping down to the hundreds?

this is where the sockpuppets and trolls come in and tell you its going to 1 satoshi!

There is like 800k exp in circulation which means it only takes 8btc to keep it above 1000 sat implying EVERYONE sells everything they have. Cant argue with maths, although the trolls will certainly try.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Has all the "overload of coins from beginning of mining" been sold yet or could we see further dumping down to the hundreds?
Uh oh m8s, look the scam warnings are coming out because someone is mad they didn't buy any EXP at 2k.

40k EASY m8. The more the devs add utility the more it will go up in price. Only a butthurt troll would say otherwise.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503

Activity: 588
Free Julian Assange
SCAM WARNING

100% true. Clearly a small pump and dump in a 90%+ premined coin that is designed only to make developer copy-paster rich.

No mate i think you are wrong .

You are wrong! This is a scam copy and paste coin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
SCAM WARNING

100% true. Clearly a small pump and dump in a 90%+ premined coin that is designed only to make developer copy-paster rich.

No mate i think you are wrong .
Activity: 840
SCAM WARNING

Activity: 588
Free Julian Assange
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Can a member here please explain to me why I should buy this coin at 10,000 Sat when it was 2000 sat yesterday?

Because the lowest bid is 9000 Sad

You will need to do better than that.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Can a member here please explain to me why I should buy this coin at 10,000 Sat when it was 2000 sat yesterday?

Because the lowest bid is 9000 Sad
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
and here we are up again Smiley
looks like expanse gaining interest

I agree with you mate. And right now as they are cheap, it is best to buy some more. You will never know when you would miss a great opportunity to make some profit.  Wink

I'm hoping for Exp to be worth around 1 to 2 USD.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
this is fair distributed version of ethereum. it should be even more successful than ethereum. but for some reason it isnt.

No. This unfrair distributed clone of ethereum. It can't be more successful than ethereum, just like cheap chinese fake iPhone cannot be more successful than real iPhone just because it's price is more affordable.

You spend so much time trying to sow dissent with bullshit. Do you get paid for all your efforts m8? Or are you just jealous no one gives a fuck about your projects?

This unfrair distributed clone of ethereum

ETH devs sold 72 million eth in the "for sure not an ico" ico.

So please explain how a 11m community exp reserve and a 100k premine for the devs is less fairly distributed than a 72m premined that got dumped by the eth devs?

The fact that Ethereum is an ICO crap doesn't make this coin look any better. The ETH devs are greedy mofos, but they can code at least.

I'm just shocked that ETH is hanging at nearly $1 USD.. Probably a little overblown, but time will tell all.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
this is fair distributed version of ethereum. it should be even more successful than ethereum. but for some reason it isnt.

No. This unfrair distributed clone of ethereum. It can't be more successful than ethereum, just like cheap chinese fake iPhone cannot be more successful than real iPhone just because it's price is more affordable.

You spend so much time trying to sow dissent with bullshit. Do you get paid for all your efforts m8? Or are you just jealous no one gives a fuck about your projects?

So please explain how a 11m community exp reserve and a 100k premine for the devs is less fairly distributed than a 72m premined that got dumped by the eth devs?

The fact that Ethereum is an ICO crap doesn't make this coin look any better. The ETH devs are greedy mofos, but they can code at least.

So please explain how a 1m community exp reserve and a 100k premine for the devs is less fairly distributed than a 72m premined that got dumped by the eth devs?
Jump to: