Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 268. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
this is fair distributed version of ethereum. it should be even more successful than ethereum. but for some reason it isnt.

No. This unfrair distributed clone of ethereum. It can't be more successful than ethereum, just like cheap chinese fake iPhone cannot be more successful than real iPhone just because it's price is more affordable.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
this is fair distributed version of ethereum. it should be even more successful than ethereum. but for some reason it isnt.

yet
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
We encourage any and everyone to launch their Dapp on EXP and we even help you whenever you need. Just join our slack and start contributing.

If you speculators want the price to go up, add some utility. Come contribute to our conversation.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Well we are still here and coin is alive Smiley

Now Expanse has gone way lot cheaper than before. Time to dig in and grab some more EXP as I have the feeling that the price would explode someday into the future...  Grin

You can't go wrong with a 15btc marketcap..  2btc buy would bring the price x10 time higher..
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Now Expanse has gone way lot cheaper than before. Time to dig in and grab some more EXP as I have the feeling that the price would explode someday into the future...  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
"this coin will NEVER reach 20k satoshis again."

This is from the same person that said Expanse is Horizon 2.0, ok, let's imagine that were the case. After enough development Horizon reached a marketcap of 10x-25x higher than we have here now. So why in the world would we never reach 20k satoshis again? Hell, we hit up to 16.5k last night on Bittrex. This FUD is really weak and not based in reality.

"This FUD is really weak and not based in reality"

price is at 2k sats and under so that is based on reality.

devs rush launched this coin to try and get in on the hype of ethereum and to do what they do best which is dump on their facebook crowd. this coin was dead in less that one month.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
Maybe he is jelous he is not doing that Smiley

Or maybe he hates fun  Wink

There are significantly larger wastes of time than mining this coin.
legendary
Maybe he is jelous he is not doing that Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
What makes spending a few dollars in electricity for fun something a sucker would do?
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
The next update will enable the global registrar and a few more smart contracts. Smiley

Is the GUI wallet for Windows fully functional at this point? Also, may want to remove coinotron from the thread as a listed pool.

Yes it is. We should be getting some more updates in the near future with it.

Also a new sig campaign I just started.

http://forum.expanse.tech/topic/24/sig-campaign

That's good, but I couldn't find any signature to wear at that expanse forum post. It says you will pay 1 expanse per post on any crypto forum, but omits a signature. How will it promote expanse without signatures?
That a quote from dev.

I'm willing to personally pay 1 EXP per new post on any forum you use that is somewhat related to crypto.

Expanse
 or
 Expanse

You guys are ridiculously desperate suckers. Go get a life. This coin is bound to 500 sats and below.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

I'm starting to pick up a few more EXP making me like this project again.

Are there any bounties set up yet? I would like to see the DAO working in some small capacity soon. I would recommend giving this person the first bounty @altsheets. We should have a vote on what the first bounty will be soon.

legendary
The next update will enable the global registrar and a few more smart contracts. Smiley

Is the GUI wallet for Windows fully functional at this point? Also, may want to remove coinotron from the thread as a listed pool.

That's good, but I couldn't find any signature to wear at that expanse forum post. It says you will pay 1 expanse per post on any crypto forum, but omits a signature. How will it promote expanse without signatures?
That a quote from dev.

I'm willing to personally pay 1 EXP per new post on any forum you use that is somewhat related to crypto.

Expanse
 or
 Expanse
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

legendary
Well I`m still here and #1 on suprnova Wink
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Diff jumped x2.5 for mining, only the strongest will remain and never surrender.

I think the best choice would be to buy Expanse than mine them. But that is for those who are looking to make profit. For the ones that are into Expanse to support it (like me) will remain until the end. I have faith on EXP and patience for it to become a great crypto currency.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Diff jumped x2.5 for mining, only the strongest will remain and never surrender.

People often times forget that its a marathon not a sprint.
legendary
Jump to: