Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 271. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
I am sorry but dev's give a fuck about your hype requests.
They are working.

I have good feeling about this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
A little visible enthusiasm and development would go a long way devs...
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
oh wow.. 4K sat..  30btc market cap..   Roll Eyes

Mate stop fudding.

I'm sorry, but the price has dropped X40 times since last month..  It looks worst than an abandoned shitcoin  Embarrassed

you are spreading FUD. the price isn't 4k sat. the price is 3k sat with a 22 BTC market cap.

GET IT RIGHT!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Mate stop fudding.

I'm sorry, but the price has dropped X40 times since last month..  It looks worst than an abandoned shitcoin  Embarrassed

That's because it is an abandoned shitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Mate stop fudding.

Mate stop fudding.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
oh wow.. 4K sat..  30btc market cap..   Roll Eyes

Who knows what might happen in the future? Right now is it extremely cheap, but if this crypto gets more attention to it, (and more market demand) I'm pretty sure it would succeed. That is why even if things seem to look bad, there is still hope that maybe someday the price would increase and it would have been worth it to hold Expanse for some time.  Roll Eyes

Already a fail. No demand, no miners, no more shilling by James Clayton, no developments.

Mate stop fudding.

Who knows what might happen in the future? Right now is it extremely cheap, but if this crypto gets more attention to it, (and more market demand) I'm pretty sure it would succeed. That is why even if things seem to look bad, there is still hope that maybe someday the price would increase and it would have been worth it to hold Expanse for some time.  Roll Eyes

Already a fail. No demand, no miners, no more shilling by James Clayton, no developments.
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
No peers, I added 10+ peers , but still - null

Which version are you trying to run?
Latest Win64 version from http://www.expanse.tech/#downloads , no connection on gexp.exe, and on gui wallet also.

Edit: Problem solved. Working like a charm. I have one peer now
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

Which version are you trying to run?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Is the blockexplorer's search function working properly?

This is kind of ridiculous, the pool has a link of the transaction ID, but when you click it it shows it in a dialog box which you can't copy. And at the same time my coins haven't gotten through to my poloniex account so now to be able to know who fucked me I had to manually write down the transaction ID to check if the coins have gotten confirmed or if the link is non-existent which would mean the pool has stolen them. After writing it down the blockexplorer gives me nothing.
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
What sort of thing defines active development? I pushed a commit like last week updating to the latest 1.3.1 changes.
Do you mean "Merge remote-tracking branch 'refs/remotes/ethereum/master' "?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
This coin is at a floor now? I guess I will wait a bit longer. 4k seems to be as low as we get. There's still a long time before we see anything useful though. Maybe we can slip down more.

When are any of the funds going to be used?
There is no floor of the price if there is  no active development of the coin. The price depends on the community interest. If there is no use of this coin, and the developers are  not delivering anything useful, nobody will be interested in this coin. The floor price is 0. So the coin needs further developing.

What sort of thing defines active development? I pushed a commit like last week updating to the latest 1.3.1 changes.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
This coin is at a floor now? I guess I will wait a bit longer. 4k seems to be as low as we get. There's still a long time before we see anything useful though. Maybe we can slip down more.

There is no floor of the price if there is  no active development of the coin. The price depends on the community interest. If there is no use of this coin, and the developers are  not delivering anything useful, nobody will be interested in this coin. The floor price is 0. So the coin needs further developing.

There is still one good thing about Expanse, and that is the ability of buying gas (EXP) cheaper than Ethereum's Ether. That way you could develop dapps in a cheaper way, and test it exactly the same way as Ethereum, as Expanse has practically the same commands as its sibling. Right now, Expanse is really dirt cheap so it is the perfect time to grab some more.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Good to hear. I will wait and try to get a fat sac of coins for 500 satoshi.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
There is no spoon floor.
Jump to: