Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 269. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
defaced, could you or the team update the wallet download links in the OP please, they are broken since latest wallet update.   thanks

Si senior
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
defaced, could you or the team update the wallet download links in the OP please, they are broken since latest wallet update.   thanks
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I`m holding and mining exp because i believe in this project.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The next update will enable the global registrar and a few more smart contracts. Smiley

Is the GUI wallet for Windows fully functional at this point? Also, may want to remove coinotron from the thread as a listed pool.

Yes it is. We should be getting some more updates in the near future with it.

Also a new sig campaign I just started.

http://forum.expanse.tech/topic/24/sig-campaign

New POS, proof of signature...   Grin

I'm in.

-tb-

Awesome! ^_^ I'm mapping out a smart contract right now for it.

This is so sweet. New and exciting things for Expanse are yet to come. The GUI wallet, POS, signature campaign and the whitepaper are all great innovations. Just wait and see for a couple of months that Expanse would be worth than it is right now. That is why I'm holding and buying more EXP for the future.  Grin
legendary
Franko is Freedom
The next update will enable the global registrar and a few more smart contracts. Smiley

Is the GUI wallet for Windows fully functional at this point? Also, may want to remove coinotron from the thread as a listed pool.

New POS, proof of signature...   Grin

I'm in.

-tb-

Awesome! ^_^ I'm mapping out a smart contract right now for it.

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

New POS, proof of signature...   Grin

I'm in.

-tb-
legendary
Franko is Freedom

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
I am sorry but dev's give a fuck about your hype requests.
They are working.

I have good feeling about this coin.

I'm not hyping anything, I have nothing invested in this coin. My point is that the communications appear lackluster.

This coin was a goner from the start. A few people earned some money by dumping every coin available on the market. 99% Premine for app development.. Where are those apps? Oh wait.. RIP

In first few day of this coin i already made lot of money, now i`m just mining and collecting Smiley
Project is still active and the dev is active.
You should visit slack to see what is happening.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
defaced
How many coins there at the moment?
Activity: 293
Merit: 251
Director - www.cubeform.io
We will never give up on exp.

Have fun going down with the ship. This coin was dead the minute the devs thought a 99% premine was a good idea for a copy-paste coin.

I think you should find out a little more before you speak so boldly ;]
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
I am sorry but dev's give a fuck about your hype requests.
They are working.

I have good feeling about this coin.

I'm not hyping anything, I have nothing invested in this coin. My point is that the communications appear lackluster.

This coin was a goner from the start. A few people earned some money by dumping every coin available on the market. 99% Premine for app development.. Where are those apps? Oh wait.. RIP
Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Have fun going down with the ship. This coin was dead the minute the devs thought a 99% premine was a good idea for a copy-paste coin.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

You got that right. And those who leave Expanse will miss the great opportunity to make profits after everything else is settled. This is just the beginning for EXP. Prepare for more excitement.  Grin

Same here! I used profit from ethereum crowd sale to buy back my ether and invest the rest in Expanse. In it for the long run. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

You got that right. And those who leave Expanse will miss the great opportunity to make profits after everything else is settled. This is just the beginning for EXP. Prepare for more excitement.  Grin
legendary
legendary
Franko is Freedom
is expanse dead? coinotron closed the pool.

Wallet was having trouble finding nodes + hash rate wasn't high enough. Most mining looks to be happening on suprnova right now.

Interesting, I wonder if they updated to 1.3.1. The 1.3.2 branch has new bootnodes that should help node finding.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
is expanse dead? coinotron closed the pool.

real tragedy, it is good pool

Sadly the market didnt choose them. Pools come and go. It would be nice to see them stay but, it is what it is.
Jump to: