Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 278. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
...then why are you loosing your time posting ot this thread, if you think so... Just move on...

You buy at 200k? don't worry we break ATH tomorrow. Why you heff to be mad?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
...then why are you loosing your time posting ot this thread, if you think so... Just move on...
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
lol at james clayton telling people not to worry when they said they bought coins at 200k sats.

devs dump 50k of their premine, no accountability or report of how much was converted to BTC and what it is being used for and allocated.

50k of initial premine ready to dump.

no BTC buy support from coins dumped.

nothing coming up except a GUI wallet that shift, the first ETH clone had at launch.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Thank you mate. You are vary kind!
Show me your graphics ?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Our unique gui is almost ready for public consumption. Yall could be testing it if you were in our slack. http://slack.expanse.tech
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Is that update mandatory ?

its not mandatory as in its a hardfork or anything but it includes all of the latest GETH commits. 130 of them to be exact.

"This release fixes an issue where some clients could get stuck during a chain reorganisation and can happen at random. Without this fix you'd need to restart your client.

We haven't received any reports of this actually happening but noticed that one of our own (very long) running nodes got stuck."

-- Jeff Wilcke

I've updated to the latest version and lot of old "missing" transactions got re-sent even though I've re-sent them manually already.

So quite a few of you guys got paid double, keep it, I'm just glad I kept the hotwallet balance low so the most of the double/triple payments actually failed because the wallet was depleted.

ETH is really "different".. Why would it resend transactions which went missing days ago.. Sheesh...

Everything is fixed now, I've purged the TX database.

Did that happen with your eth wallet 2 or wut?

Thank God not,  because I've tried the update with exp first Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

its not mandatory as in its a hardfork or anything but it includes all of the latest GETH commits. 130 of them to be exact.

"This release fixes an issue where some clients could get stuck during a chain reorganisation and can happen at random. Without this fix you'd need to restart your client.

We haven't received any reports of this actually happening but noticed that one of our own (very long) running nodes got stuck."

-- Jeff Wilcke

I've updated to the latest version and lot of old "missing" transactions got re-sent even though I've re-sent them manually already.

So quite a few of you guys got paid double, keep it, I'm just glad I kept the hotwallet balance low so the most of the double/triple payments actually failed because the wallet was depleted.

ETH is really "different".. Why would it resend transactions which went missing days ago.. Sheesh...

Did that happen with your eth wallet 2 or wut?
legendary
Franko is Freedom

-- Jeff Wilcke

Sheesh is right, that is some pretty strange behavior. Glad to hear its all fixed.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

-- Jeff Wilcke

Activity: 293
Merit: 251
Director - www.cubeform.io
Why block explorer still can't display individual address txes and found blocks?

The block explorer was built in a day to fill the need for it, and a basic beta version is currently up. A new version will be up un the next few days following todays wallet release.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Why block explorer still can't display individual address txes and found blocks?
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I think that Expanse needs more marketing to attract more investors and miners as well. This will have a positive effect in price and demand. If Expanse, could accomplish this (needs to be stronger at advertising) then it could become a very successful alt coin. I'll try my efforts to promote Expanse as well. It is a very good Ethereum clone.  Cheesy

Thanks!

Once everything is in place that will happen from the team. The custom wallet looks like it is finally about ready, I love the audio, came out great! We need to finish the white paper and the DAO, and then yes, we will have lots of advertising from the team itself. We want to have the key custom elements completed first before we focus on advertising, but that will come.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I think that Expanse needs more marketing to attract more investors and miners as well. This will have a positive effect in price and demand. If Expanse, could accomplish this (needs to be stronger at advertising) then it could become a very successful alt coin. I'll try my efforts to promote Expanse as well. It is a very good Ethereum clone.  Cheesy
Activity: 564
Merit: 516

-- Jeff Wilcke

An art of the copy & paste & find & replace developers.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Is this coin good to mine with CPU sorry for my ignorance I'm just not familiar with the algo.

It is minable with CPU, but due to the high difficulty, it is better to mine with GPU.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite

-- Jeff Wilcke

An art of the copy & paste & find & replace developers.

What's your point here, man? Why don't you just leave this thread alone. Big thanks

Yes, I already proposed him to jump under truck and die.
He just wont listen....
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Is this coin good to mine with CPU sorry for my ignorance I'm just not familiar with the algo.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Nice job DEV's been quietly following in slack and here.

Thanks man, im glad you are happy. We need more people like you around here.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Nice job DEV's been quietly following in slack and here.
Jump to: