Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 275. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Custom GUI Wallet Development Preview Release
linux? sources?
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Come join our slack. We are giving exp to anyone who installs the wallet and provides a SS of it working on their machines.

http://slack.expanse.tech

what you mean by SS?

Screen Shot

ah, ok
I live more in PS world Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 990
Merit: 1108
Come join our slack. We are giving exp to anyone who installs the wallet and provides a SS of it working on their machines.

what you mean by SS?

Screen Shot
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite

what you mean by SS?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

Activity: 293
Merit: 251
Director - www.cubeform.io
Custom GUI Wallet Development Preview Release
We are proud to announce that the first preview version of the GUI wallet is ready for public testing. This is a development preview release, with intention of providing a demonstration of the early stage software to users to give them a chance to experiment as well as provide input and feedback during its initial development. This is not yet a stable release, so please use at your own risk; It is advised not to be used for managing any critical accounts or funds. The custom wallet features gorgeous graphics, animations, and professional audio. As you would expect from a GUI wallet, current features include managing accounts, sending and viewing transactions, and more. Stylish audio alerts also aid users by letting them know what the wallet is doing. This provides an enjoyable personal touch, making Expanse unique in the world of silent wallets.

The GUI also features an Integrated Console, allowing for access to the command line tools for advanced users in addition to it’s elegant intuitive interface — Making it easy and ideal for anyone to use and get started with. The Expanse wallet is for everyone: simple, unique, and beautiful. Additionally, co-inciding with the Development Preview Release, Expanse has updated the codebase to the latest ethereum protocol. Making Expanse fully up to date, and offering an exceptional visual experience with the GUI wallet that is simple for all to use.

This is only the start, both for the GUI Wallet, and the Expanse Project! The DAO white paper will be released soon, detailing the design and implementation of the organization. Soon to follow will be the live Launch of the DAO, including an integrated management panel directly in the wallet allowing users to participate in managing and creating/voting on issues in an intuitive user friendly way, straight from the GUI.

Downloads
Current Version: Development Preview Release EXPWallet Beta 0.1r3

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
The main problem with the Expanse is the orderly dump of the so called development fund. If it is dumped too quickly, price will crash.

Who is dumping the developmental fund? The blockexplorer shows that the devs addresses hasnt made a single tx in a 3 weeks m8. The only people selling are the miners. Miners always sell. Why is this so confusing for everyone?

Didn't happen, definitely POW selling from miners and the initial run up making the price fairly high. We are fully aware of selling pressure and that is why we didn't create any. There was one bounty paid to a 3rd party for the logo, that is it. There is a fairly decent amount mined each day of course, and many miners will just sell, and this is seen in most all POW coins including Ethereum. We are however working on development to increase demand over time.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
The main problem with the Expanse is the orderly dump of the so called development fund. If it is dumped too quickly, price will crash.

Who is dumping the developmental fund? The blockexplorer shows that the devs addresses havnt made a single tx in a 3 weeks m8. The only people selling are the miners. Miners always sell. Why is this so confusing for everyone?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
The official gui wallet release should be very very soon.

The DAO whitepaper is almost completed.

Here is the Whitepapers abstract in audio form.

https://soundcloud.com/frankocollective/expanse
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The level of troll and butthurt here is over 9000.

Imagine if you lil bitches worked this hard at your day job. You might get promoted from fry cook to sausage caser.
I'm not a troll or anon. This is the same username I use everywhere. The devs know me. This post is in no way meant to be considered fud. I've wasted plenty of time and electricity supporting this project. Don't let fancy words fool you. I've never used any other handle other than this one so please understand I mean this in the most gentle way posibble and i feel as if im speaking for many frustrated enthusiasts that just arent so good with words...

You talk like selling 50k was no big deal...
Dudes...
At that time there was less than 100k in circulation. How is selling off an amount equal to half the supply an honest move? Where is the btc? What was it used for? Obviously not buy support. If you guys feel this type of behavior is justifiable, you have no place being involved in crypto currency. This coin would seem to me and many others to be simply a cash grab. Devs know me, I'm not the average troll here.

I feel your pain Jason, I also have quite a bit invested in this and it's pretty disappointing to see the continued sell off.  Lips sealed
I never invested alot. I was a miner that did well actually.

To the guy above me.....no one pays attention to such frantic trolling. Let's give credit to your estimation for one moment just to pity you...
The 6k that you are using as example was fleeced from users of a market with a total market cap of around 10k give of take. That's still jives with my 50%ish theme I had going. You are basically saying that since it was such a minor amount(in your opinion) then the negative action is negated? Is the going rate for shitting out a clone 25btc these days? If so, count me in! Wallet looks nice and it has sounds? Cool story bro.....

Cool story m8. I think someone here doesn't know the definition of fleeced. No one made any promises. Everyone that WAS working on the project STILL IS working on the project. You are literally fucking crying over peanuts that you didn't make. Why are you so jealous man?

"Is the going rate for shitting out a clone 25btc these days? If so, count me in!"

Who would count you in though? You have no talents. No skills. You could add absolutely nothing to any project. You are practically useless here m8. If you think its so easy then why don't you do it?

The difference between you and them is, you think there is no difference between you and them.
Activity: 291
Merit: 106
Founder #Zerozed $x0z
It's nice to see that some non anon people are calling the quacks for the ducks that they are.

I warned people before this has HZ pnd written all over it.

Clayton has his fancy talk written all over this thread and how much bitcoin will investors and miners ever get in ROI ? Likely none. If you don't see the writing on the wall then I don't pity your losses.

Take heed to the warnings in this thread and don't make haste in collecting what you can before the project folds. The devs got paid. They have no need for you to get paid.

Money..........

If anyone wants to profit, then i say bugger off. Could not care less about "investors"... I'm not team though, just a personal point of view. If you can't take it on the chin, then maybe just maybe, you should invest in something real.. like oh i don't know.. say.. real stocks?!

Go away and come back when you actualy care about changing the future.. Not keeping the status... "Quo"..
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
It's nice to see that some non anon people are calling the quacks for the ducks that they are.

I warned people before this has HZ pnd written all over it.

Clayton has his fancy talk written all over this thread and how much bitcoin will investors and miners ever get in ROI ? Likely none. If you don't see the writing on the wall then I don't pity your losses.

Take heed to the warnings in this thread and make haste in collecting what you can before the project folds. The devs got paid. They have no need for you to get paid.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
30BTC marketcap , could it go any lower ?

Well.. Technically.. Yes.

If money is all one cares about though, I suppose this is important info to pay attention to.

I think the tech behind smart contracts is the real issue though.

This sorta stuff will drag this caveman society out of the dark and into hopefully something that is not post apocalyptic.

I think the betterment of humanity and every other living thing by extension should be our priority. Not lining ones pockets with useless bits of metal and paper and plastic to buy more useless crap to burden the next generation and their generations to come.

Words of the enlightened man.
Activity: 291
Merit: 106
Founder #Zerozed $x0z
30BTC marketcap , could it go any lower ?

Well.. Technically.. Yes.

If money is all one cares about though, I suppose this is important info to pay attention to.

I think the tech behind smart contracts is the real issue though.

This sorta stuff will drag this caveman society out of the dark and into hopefully something that is not post apocalyptic.

I think the betterment of humanity and every other living thing by extension should be our priority. Not lining ones pockets with useless bits of metal and paper and plastic to buy more useless crap to burden the next generation and their generations to come.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I'm not a troll or anon. This is the same username I use everywhere. The devs know me. This post is in no way meant to be considered fud. I've wasted plenty of time and electricity supporting this project. Don't let fancy words fool you. I've never used any other handle other than this one so please understand I mean this in the most gentle way posibble and i feel as if im speaking for many frustrated enthusiasts that just arent so good with words...

Dudes...
At that time there was less than 100k in circulation. How is selling off an amount equal to half the supply an honest move? Where is the btc? What was it used for? Obviously not buy support. If you guys feel this type of behavior is justifiable, you have no place being involved in crypto currency. This coin would seem to me and many others to be simply a cash grab. Devs know me, I'm not the average troll here.

I feel your pain Jason, I also have quite a bit invested in this and it's pretty disappointing to see the continued sell off.  Lips sealed
I never invested alot. I was a miner that did well actually.

To the guy above me.....no one pays attention to such frantic trolling. Let's give credit to your estimation for one moment just to pity you...
The 6k that you are using as example was fleeced from users of a market with a total market cap of around 10k give of take. That's still jives with my 50%ish theme I had going. You are basically saying that since it was such a minor amount(in your opinion) then the negative action is negated? Is the going rate for shitting out a clone 25btc these days? If so, count me in! Wallet looks nice and it has sounds? Cool story bro.....

Dudes...

miners are going to do what miners are going to do m8

What do you considered "quite a bit" though? I bought 1 btc's worth around 80k sat and 3 btc around 5k-10k sat. What is my average purchase?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Dudes...

Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org