Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 276. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I'm not a troll or anon. This is the same username I use everywhere. The devs know me. This post is in no way meant to be considered fud. I've wasted plenty of time and electricity supporting this project. Don't let fancy words fool you. I've never used any other handle other than this one so please understand I mean this in the most gentle way possible and i feel as if im speaking for many frustrated enthusiasts that just arent so good with words...

You talk like selling 50k was no big deal...
Dudes...
At that time there was less than 100k in circulation. How is selling off an amount equal to half the supply an honest move? Where is the btc? What was it used for? Obviously not buy support. If you guys feel this type of behavior is justifiable, you have no place being involved in crypto currency. This coin would seem to me and many others to be simply a cash grab. Devs know me, I'm not the average troll here.

You cant make a sell with out a buyer. People bought what they wanted to buy m8 or they wouldnt have put their btc on the buyside. What bout ETH? They sold 70m ETH. Their ETH reserve has been depleted with out any community input. Everyone says "you cant compare exp to eth" though. They are right, 50k doesnt compare even slightly to 70m.

Nearly all the miners Ive talked to who have mined EXP made well over ROI.

These three men are adults with adult expenses like jax said a couple pages back. Lets say they sold 50k exp at 50k satoshis. That gives them 25 BTC to split 3 ways. At today's rates that is $2k a piece. Man they really made the big bucks! What a cash grab! I made that this month staking sprouts and tekcoin. My rent, lights, internet misc bills, are about $1400/month (AUD I know its less in USD). Wow, they can pay the bills for a whole month. Someone quick! Call the tax offices! These m8s made a killing!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm not a troll or anon. This is the same username I use everywhere. The devs know me. This post is in no way meant to be considered fud. I've wasted plenty of time and electricity supporting this project. Don't let fancy words fool you. I've never used any other handle other than this one so please understand I mean this in the most gentle way posibble and i feel as if im speaking for many frustrated enthusiasts that just arent so good with words...

Dudes...
At that time there was less than 100k in circulation. How is selling off an amount equal to half the supply an honest move? Where is the btc? What was it used for? Obviously not buy support. If you guys feel this type of behavior is justifiable, you have no place being involved in crypto currency. This coin would seem to me and many others to be simply a cash grab. Devs know me, I'm not the average troll here.

There should be a rule that developers can't sell 1% of circulation in a week (month) so as to not depress the price too much.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I'm not a troll or anon. This is the same username I use everywhere. The devs know me. This post is in no way meant to be considered fud. I've wasted plenty of time and electricity supporting this project. Don't let fancy words fool you. I've never used any other handle other than this one so please understand I mean this in the most gentle way posibble and i feel as if im speaking for many frustrated enthusiasts that just arent so good with words...

Dudes...
"this coin will NEVER reach 20k satoshis again."

This is from the same person that said Expanse is Horizon 2.0, ok, let's imagine that were the case. After enough development Horizon reached a marketcap of 10x-25x higher than we have here now. So why in the world would we never reach 20k satoshis again? Hell, we hit up to 16.5k last night on Bittrex. This FUD is really weak and not based in reality.

yeah good try.

price is at 0.00005510 now.

just because you hit "lots of exchanges" at launch doesn't mean anything. exchanges add coins for volume to get fees and already have the code in place to add ethereum clones easily.

you burned a lot of people over-hyping this coin at launch. bull shit posts like "expanse is popular". i hope you are satisfied.

please QQ more m8
Activity: 133
Merit: 100

This is from the same person that said Expanse is Horizon 2.0, ok, let's imagine that were the case. After enough development Horizon reached a marketcap of 10x-25x higher than we have here now. So why in the world would we never reach 20k satoshis again? Hell, we hit up to 16.5k last night on Bittrex. This FUD is really weak and not based in reality.

yeah good try.

price is at 0.00005510 now.

just because you hit "lots of exchanges" at launch doesn't mean anything. exchanges add coins for volume to get fees and already have the code in place to add ethereum clones easily.

you burned a lot of people over-hyping this coin at launch. bull shit posts like "expanse is popular". i hope you are satisfied.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Debugging successful, mac wallet testing now. edit: testing successful, mac beta wallet is operational now.

legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Price is dropping again.

i've been warning people since the price was over 10 times the current price that these guys are scammers.

they dumped 50k EXP on people and are still dumping 50k more of the initial premine.  they plan to dump 100k (1% of the 11 million premine) each month.

they say they don't care about price which is because they have free coins from the premine.  why would they buy coins at 200 satoshis when they have it for free?  they can sell to you at 200 satoshis and still make a profit!

devs aren't putting up buy support and are blaming "whales" for the high initial 200k price.  a more likely story is they are the "whales" who pushed the price and volume early so they could dump on everyone.  think about it.

last time i sold was 12.5k. i showed you screen shots. now the price hit 0.00006001 on poloniex and 0.00006553 on bittrex. the market cap is below $10,000.

this coin will NEVER reach 20k satoshis again.

This isn't even news. The sad part is that the developers are still somehow claiming 'fair launch' after tucking 11 million coins in what is now clear is nothing but a premine-for-capital that they will no doubt 'pay developers' with. Aka. Give to themselves every time they spend 45 minutes in MS Paint making a logo or registering a domain name.

This isnt even news. The sad part is that sockpuppets are conveniently illiterate. Nothing was "tucked away". Everything was talked about weeks before launch. For people who hate expanse so bad you sheila sure talk about it more than the people who love it! You Sheila's are better than paid shills. Everytime you make a dumb cunt comment like this it doesnt help your cause. But wait a minute. What exactly is your cause? If its to keep this thread bumped m8 then you might be on to something after all. Brown eyed mullets, brown eyed mullets everywhere. Now stick that in your bondi cigar and smoke it.

+1000

Every time we see some troll FUDing, that doesn't weaken our resolve, it gives us more incentive to prove them wrong in every possible way.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Price is dropping again.

i've been warning people since the price was over 10 times the current price that these guys are scammers.

they dumped 50k EXP on people and are still dumping 50k more of the initial premine.  they plan to dump 100k (1% of the 11 million premine) each month.

they say they don't care about price which is because they have free coins from the premine.  why would they buy coins at 200 satoshis when they have it for free?  they can sell to you at 200 satoshis and still make a profit!

devs aren't putting up buy support and are blaming "whales" for the high initial 200k price.  a more likely story is they are the "whales" who pushed the price and volume early so they could dump on everyone.  think about it.

last time i sold was 12.5k. i showed you screen shots. now the price hit 0.00006001 on poloniex and 0.00006553 on bittrex. the market cap is below $10,000.

This isn't even news. The sad part is that the developers are still somehow claiming 'fair launch' after tucking 11 million coins in what is now clear is nothing but a premine-for-capital that they will no doubt 'pay developers' with. Aka. Give to themselves every time they spend 45 minutes in MS Paint making a logo or registering a domain name.

This isnt even news. The sad part is that sockpuppets are conveniently illiterate. Nothing was "tucked away". Everything was talked about weeks before launch. For people who hate expanse so bad you sheila sure talk about it more than the people who love it! You Sheila's are better than paid shills. Everytime you make a dumb cunt comment like this it doesnt help your cause. But wait a minute. What exactly is your cause? If its to keep this thread bumped m8 then you might be on to something after all. Brown eyed mullets, brown eyed mullets everywhere. Now stick that in your bondi cigar and smoke it.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Dan is working on the Mac wallet now and I am helping test and debug. Franko is working on the Whitepaper, and we are also assisting with that. (Getting much closer to a completed White Paper that will provide a great amount of detail)
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Price is dropping again.

That is a bunch of crap, we used about 50k and paid one bounty for the logo so far. This is all on the blockchain, and anyone that can think logically would realize is we were dishonest we would have sold tons when the price was much higher, not hold. How many devs use less than they said they would? Just about none, and we do care about having as little impact on the price as possible. We are not happy there was such a big run up on price as some can feel burned, nothing to do with us though, and we are working constantly on improving and building Expanse. We are also getting to a more realistic starting price now, but I suggest traders have patience and just watch the charts for a good buy in price, if they want to buy.
Activity: 840
Price is dropping again.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Big diff between buy and sell order..
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Upcoming "Expanse Team - Expanse live AMA on Jumbucks Slack".  Set your calendars:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Expanse+Team+-+Expanse+live+AMA+on+Jumbucks+Slack&iso=20151028T13&p1=224

Dan Conway, Chris Franko and James Clayton from the Expanse team will be available.

Here is a link to the previous AMA held last Wednesday:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12690457

Sign up to Jumbucks Slack here to be a part of a growing community of over 290 crypto enthusiasts and Jumbucks fans!

Follow @getjumbucks on Twitter for all the latest news and announcements!

We are excited about it.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Can someone please fill my buy for 200k EXP on cryptsy?

https://i.imgur.com/MIF4Kul.png
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Price is dropping again.

I have quite a bit invested in this project. Makes me sad to see the devs dumping the premine to zero.

Every transaction is stored on a publicly accessible blockchain. Show your work or shut the fuck up weakhander.

He and everyone else here knows that which is why he didnt "show his work". He is just someone-with-an-agenda's sockpuppet.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Price is dropping again.

I have quite a bit invested in this project. Makes me sad to see the devs dumping the premine to zero.

Every transaction is stored on a publicly accessible blockchain. Show your work or shut the fuck up weakhander.
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Today I learned im a whale.

Awesome. Cheesy

Wait until I tell me wife, she will be happy to hear it.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Price is dropping again.

If this is indeed true, I feel very stupid for investing in this coin. Unfortunately this explanation above does make sense for why there is ZERO buy support on any exchange. If the devs cared they'd be accumulating down here with such a low market cap.  Sad
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Price is dropping again.

Jump to: