Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 54. (Read 961457 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
also, Dwarfpool EU, alot of times you see their pool stats goes like half, from 250 gh/s to 120 gh/s like right now and you look at the pool shares chart and see that

thing is i came here talking about this before that EU on dwarfpool is doing poorly, overload over there and the pool will Close people's Connection and you get a Retry spam in Your miner.

but on US this is still working just fine, i had to swap to that like last month and i came here said it etc, also on twitter, but i thought that dwarfpool would do something by now but they haven't. their EU pool is still bad.

Second i still dont understand what People that are doing these crazy 1 TH/s jumps, just to make it Clear for 3 gh/s you need 100 rx580's With a good bios, fpr 30 gh/s you need 1000 rx580,s and for 300 gh/s you need 10 000.

but these People are putting up 1TH/s its like some asic miner? its bugs in the stats when solo mining finishes? no one is putting up 20 000 to 30 000 GPU's at once on expanse a few hours everyday just for the difficulty but its showing.

last time i asked if you guys tried to make some Fake artificial difficulty or wrongs in the stats. cause i dont see any way annyone can redirect 30 000 gpu's at once to expanse and then turn it off and on all the time, its just not possible. even the largest Warehouses around does not contain more than a few thousand GPU's max.

like can someone explain and what pool they are at, to me it looks like some ASIC and People trying to mess With the coins and generating fake coins or something. just 1 TH/s onto the coin at once and then turning it off is just BS. sorry

that is just big farms switching between profitable algos, and yeah you have many 1000+ gpu farms out there
Activity: 49
The guys are infa that this coin in 2018 will give a huge profit of 300 times, I think that this is my advice to you to buy it until it awakens to live very much later, this is the very first after the ether there are not so many of them.
Activity: 266
also, Dwarfpool EU, alot of times you see their pool stats goes like half, from 250 gh/s to 120 gh/s like right now and you look at the pool shares chart and see that

thing is i came here talking about this before that EU on dwarfpool is doing poorly, overload over there and the pool will Close people's Connection and you get a Retry spam in Your miner.

but on US this is still working just fine, i had to swap to that like last month and i came here said it etc, also on twitter, but i thought that dwarfpool would do something by now but they haven't. their EU pool is still bad.

Second i still dont understand what People that are doing these crazy 1 TH/s jumps, just to make it Clear for 3 gh/s you need 100 rx580's With a good bios, fpr 30 gh/s you need 1000 rx580,s and for 300 gh/s you need 10 000.

but these People are putting up 1TH/s its like some asic miner? its bugs in the stats when solo mining finishes? no one is putting up 20 000 to 30 000 GPU's at once on expanse a few hours everyday just for the difficulty but its showing.

last time i asked if you guys tried to make some Fake artificial difficulty or wrongs in the stats. cause i dont see any way annyone can redirect 30 000 gpu's at once to expanse and then turn it off and on all the time, its just not possible. even the largest Warehouses around does not contain more than a few thousand GPU's max.

like can someone explain and what pool they are at, to me it looks like some ASIC and People trying to mess With the coins and generating fake coins or something. just 1 TH/s onto the coin at once and then turning it off is just BS. sorry
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Use myetherwallet.com while we try to find the issue's with mist.
deleted my folders in users/appdata and now i was able to send the coins, first off when you send coins and nothing is happening, you type in how mnany you want to sell. you need to click the (E) symbol ......

type the amount and then click on the E symbol.
im just seeing if the wallet starts to see validated transactions or not, it does show the New transactions as i just sent 570 coins to a New wallet and it pops up in the New wallet.

Third, doing the "send all coins" Does not work, i tried to get under the total tax limit and i did, but it kept saying insuficcient gas etc despite the total value being lower than my Balance. bit sad and when i do "all coins" it sends 0 coins and makes a transaction around it. meh fix pls.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Left the wallet running all night... still hasn't synced fully.. 74%  where can I download the blockchain...?
Activity: 322
Earn Cryptocurrency for Experiencing Life

In this video you see people earning experience while playing their favorite game, learning the guitar and living life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g64rc38Z1Ko
also get a little bit sick when watching the Block Chain at gander.tech and how they pre mined 10 million coins With no difficulty at all, With 2 gh/s.

since i already mined into this coin i want it to be successfull but these basterds still make me sick. and then you see another accounts With no transactions With pre mined coins, a ton of wallets With 50 000 to 10 000 coins.

They explained why there is premine and what are they going to use it for so i am not afraid about that but it would be nice of them to provide us with info and links what to do about our wallets. Many different coins are getting attacked these days, few of them i hold so maybe they have similar problems.
also get a little bit sick when watching the Block Chain at gander.tech and how they pre mined 10 million coins With no difficulty at all, With 2 gh/s.

since i already mined into this coin i want it to be successfull but these basterds still make me sick. and then you see another accounts With no transactions With pre mined coins, a ton of wallets With 50 000 to 10 000 coins.
the hell is this? why cant i send coins? its updated and i made some New wallets, waiting for the wallets to get into the blockchain or whatever.

but again, i made a transaction earlier With 0 coins and it just ended up not getting into New blockchain.

https://image.prntscr.com/image/C7ydLfoGRcapPYSkE9QYtQ.png

Press E in the circle and then you will be able to send 5 EXP. I have the same problem, this is the fix.
The other problem - 0 of 12 confirmations - I have it the same, but I receive the coins, just in the wallet they are not confirming.

The wallet should receive an update to fix this 2 issues.

well if this isn't fixed the users are Limited to max 1 transaction and then their wallet is broken and cant send more coins, i was making New wallets today to safe my coins and what do i get, after first transaction i cant send more coins.

my god.

deleted the blockchain and node in appdata folder, just make sure you save your wallets, now im updating it will probably work now, either it will do the same as before, max 1 transaction and not validate or it will work. but either way i get another transaction
my exp wallet cant sync last 80k blocks staying like that for 2 days, anyone have similar problem?

finally started syncing just slow Smiley its all good

still didn't sync is wallet lagging or ? i am connected to 6 peers

Strange... I haven't opened my wallet in 17 days and just did and it synchronized up within minutes.

If someone have slow internet connection or old HDD - than he can synchronized  more than 2-3 hours,  but Expanse blockchain not big now, so it's fast.
I think, we will use new light mobile Exp wallets someday.

Thanks, i have ssd and fast connection i tried to download new wallet but its the same i had. Do i need to download new blockchain, i invested and mined last summer and wasnt syncing for few months. Is there any news/links/help posted by devs ? 
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
the hell is this? why cant i send coins? its updated and i made some New wallets, waiting for the wallets to get into the blockchain or whatever.

but again, i made a transaction earlier With 0 coins and it just ended up not getting into New blockchain.

Press E in the circle and then you will be able to send 5 EXP. I have the same problem, this is the fix.
The other problem - 0 of 12 confirmations - I have it the same, but I receive the coins, just in the wallet they are not confirming.

The wallet should receive an update to fix this 2 issues.

https://image.prntscr.com/image/C7ydLfoGRcapPYSkE9QYtQ.png

seriously, what the f ? http://www.gander.tech/address/0x2d6957f1919c08ea7a62c35a6621b813eb206681

and the wallet page? what the hell is this? https://image.prntscr.com/image/5RGPAyH_QqGk1_vbqCihHA.png

man  this coin looking like such a joke day by day. and i got 10k into this coin already.

Got sent some coins and Guess what, wallet shows last Block 5 Seconds ago alright, and i check on transaction link oh it has 5 confirmations, and i check in wallet? 0 confirmations.

again, f ucked up alot didn't you.  https://image.prntscr.com/image/P1nuid88QhOJhcTf9goM7A.png

the wallet with 5000usd worth of coins i now cant send any cause wallet is showing 0 confirmations but on website it shows 40-50 its been an hour now. what do i do? delete the blockchain and re download it? cause its not updating and i cant send any coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Yup, just voted expanse at http://crypto-royalty-awards.d10e.biz/nominates/top-blockchain. I believe on the project and since expanse only has 7,906,397circulating coins. This coin can still reach up to $100 per coin. market cap only $61,866,446, has all rooms to grow.
I agree with what you said.
Expanse have enough room to grow.
I also hope that it can reach up to $100 soon.
Activity: 105
my exp wallet cant sync last 80k blocks staying like that for 2 days, anyone have similar problem?

Strange... I haven't opened my wallet in 17 days and just did and it synchronized up within minutes.

If someone have slow internet connection or old HDD - than he can synchronized  more than 2-3 hours,  but Expanse blockchain not big now, so it's fast.

Mine is the same about 30k blocks very slow, I dont have a slow internet or old HDD..

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

Activity: 301

Activity: 42
i can't send any expanse from the win wallet !!!!!!!!!
i do every thing and decreased the amount of fee and no thing happened !!!
it's the first time to happen with me as i sent a lot of expanse before

i got this message :
http://i65.tinypic.com/atqbz9.png

Activity: 381
It's time to buy some EXP now? The price is not so expensive but I am not sure the future.
Yes, its time to buy EXP now because in the future it will surely become very successful.
Pages:
Jump to: