Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 52. (Read 961457 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
How much is the cost of the token? On which exchange will this token be traded?
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Hard to get more information without a website, and that music....

Is there a whitepaper or something I can read for this coin?
Activity: 84
EXPANSE NEWSLETTER Vo. 3, No.1 – 1/15/2018 CRYPTOBRIDGE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE SIGNED, LOCOPIXEL PARTNERSHIP, DROPD ICO, QUIKNODE

Check out the latest newsletter from Expanse, thank you.
There are rumors that the first fork of Ethereum will be in CryptoBridge in the future, is this true? What can we expect from Expanse in the coming months? Ellaism is a good competitor to being number 2, we can not forget the Ethereum Classic ... How will EXP handle all this? This latest information is very interesting.

Ethereum Classic has smaller team than Expanse and make less updates than Expanse. Expanse will be listed on CryptoBridge - it's not a rumor,it's truth.
And i think, that LAB will be listed too.

Ya you right.  ETC pretty much split up to do their own thing.  Charles H. went to crate Cardano, which is practically EXP.

Now Cardano have a lot of new devs who develop dApps on Cardano blockchain, it's cool. Sooner or later we will see something similar on Expanse network. And i hope it will be this year.

I think the Expanse team and blockchain are better than Cardano and ETC. I think of Expanse as the Litecoin to Ethereum, it is the first stable fork and the team is constantly working on it and improving it. I think it's only a matter of time before Expanse's market cap is up with ETC, Cardano, and the other major Ethereum based coins.
Activity: 84
EXPANSE NEWSLETTER Vo. 3, No.1 – 1/15/2018 CRYPTOBRIDGE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE SIGNED, LOCOPIXEL PARTNERSHIP, DROPD ICO, QUIKNODE

There are rumors that the first fork of Ethereum will be in CryptoBridge in the future, is this true? What can we expect from Expanse in the coming months? Ellaism is a good competitor to being number 2, we can not forget the Ethereum Classic ... How will EXP handle all this? This latest information is very interesting.

Ethereum Classic has smaller team than Expanse and make less updates than Expanse. Expanse will be listed on CryptoBridge - it's not a rumor,it's truth.
I saw the news about it.
It was totally REAL! Our EXPANSE is totally growing and it will surely grow more!  ❤
Really?that's a great news. Expanse is becoming more and more successful.
Yeah I'm really excited about them being listed on Cryptobridge, Expanse and Tokenlab are going to be huge. The price movement this last month alone has been great and they're just getting started with their marketing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 25

Ya you right.  ETC pretty much split up to do their own thing.  Charles H. went to crate Cardano, which is practically EXP.

Now Cardano have a lot of new devs who develop dApps on Cardano blockchain, it's cool. Sooner or later we will see something similar on Expanse network. And i hope it will be this year.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250

I saw the news about it.
It was totally REAL! Our EXPANSE is totally growing and it will surely grow more!  ❤😊
Really?that's a great news. Expanse is becoming more and more successful.
Activity: 804
Merit: 501

Activity: 291
Sorry because few days ago i said Exp dont have even website. Seems they really work hard . 2 new exchanges in 2 days and few new partnership.  Just waw.  Glad i bought early.
Activity: 350

I saw the news about it.
It was totally REAL! Our EXPANSE is totally growing and it will surely grow more!  ❤😊
Activity: 196
Merit: 25

Activity: 966
Merit: 526
🐺Dogs for President🐺
Just noticed an Elliot wave phase 1 underway,   hopefully a sign the market is reacting.

or if there is other news can someone please inform us?
Activity: 966
Merit: 526
🐺Dogs for President🐺
when website will be available? how someone will invest in a coin whithout a minimum website?!! i bought 10 days ago and still no website???

Try and be patient, they are doing a brand refresh. It may take awhile, but I am sure the team is always doing the best they can. It will be one of the coolest of crypto websites!!

Even with the current Expanse holding page, awaiting the news and announcements, the Expanse website is still 100's of times more classy than most other crypto websites.

Activity: 1
when website will be available? how someone will invest in a coin whithout a minimum website?!! i bought 10 days ago and still no website???

Try and be patient, they are doing a brand refresh. It may take awhile, but I am sure the team is always doing the best they can. It will be one of the coolest of crypto websites!!
Activity: 291
Activity: 93
Is the sending via Mist wallet fixed now or should we still use MEW? Thanks.

It works for me Smiley
Activity: 381
Looks like Expanse now in consolidation zone and noone wanna sell ( there are not big sell walls) - it's right decision. I will buy more when Exp broke 60k sats, every solid team can reach 1b$ cap. And Expanse is the next 1b$ coin.
Believing to Expanse is one of the best thing we can do.
They also has a solid team which makes Expanse more unbreakable.
I believe Expanse will reach more higher so keep holding your coins. 😊
Yeah I agree with you, it is really a
great thing to have some Expanse.
We should keep holding our Expanse
coins because it will surely go to the moon.
Activity: 55
If they only raised 1.5 million for token labs why would any sane investor want 33% of the raised money spent on getting listed on an exchange? That is literally insane. You bought in on the ICO so the development team can create a business with the money increasing the value of your coins. Do you think they'll grow Token Labs faster thus creating more value for the initial investors by wasting a large portion of the funds raised just so you can unload your coins? I didn't invest in the ICO but if I invested in a business an i heard they did something that stupid with the money raised I would dump everything and run for the hills. Ella was created by some guy who was part of ETC I think who was irritated by the whole infighting an just went to do his own thing.. I suppose like the Cardano guy did. There are a few ETH forks going on.. Pirl is another one but i think they take a rather steep developer fee from every block found instead of the 10 million premine on smart contracts for future development. I view it more like Mobile carriers.. even in the US there is room for lots of different operators to thrive (the bigger ones just buy out the smaller ones to keep the oligopoly intact but the market could sustain many operators profitably) Crypto is a world wide phenomenon. There will likely be room for quite a few smart contract platforms to operate efficiently if the smaller ones can find nitchs in the market. I don't know what everyone elses plans / investing strats are in the Crypto world but i'm betting on ETH forks EXP in particular.. A little Pirl, a little ETH, an likely a little ELLA in the future.. but mainly EXP.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Is the sending via Mist wallet fixed now or should we still use MEW? Thanks.
Activity: 350
Looks like Expanse now in consolidation zone and noone wanna sell ( there are not big sell walls) - it's right decision. I will buy more when Exp broke 60k sats, every solid team can reach 1b$ cap. And Expanse is the next 1b$ coin.
Believing to Expanse is one of the best thing we can do.
They also has a solid team which makes Expanse more unbreakable.
I believe Expanse will reach more higher so keep holding your coins. 😊
Pages:
Jump to: