Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 53. (Read 961457 times)

Activity: 804
Merit: 501
EXPANSE NEWSLETTER Vo. 3, No.1 – 1/15/2018 CRYPTOBRIDGE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE SIGNED, LOCOPIXEL PARTNERSHIP, DROPD ICO, QUIKNODE

Check out the latest newsletter from Expanse, thank you.
There are rumors that the first fork of Ethereum will be in CryptoBridge in the future, is this true? What can we expect from Expanse in the coming months? Ellaism is a good competitor to being number 2, we can not forget the Ethereum Classic ... How will EXP handle all this? This latest information is very interesting.

never heard of ellaism.  etc is pretty much dead.  their main developer went to create cardano, which is kinda weird.

exp is it's own project.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
EXPANSE NEWSLETTER Vo. 3, No.1 – 1/15/2018 CRYPTOBRIDGE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE SIGNED, LOCOPIXEL PARTNERSHIP, DROPD ICO, QUIKNODE

http://blog.expanse.tech/post/169736606018/expanse-newsletter-vo-3-no1-1152018

Great news Smiley

i got my wallet working and syncing all transactions are passed trough successfully Smiley now its syncing faster than any eth based wallet good job Smiley
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

There are rumors that the first fork of Ethereum will be in CryptoBridge in the future, is this true? What can we expect from Expanse in the coming months? Ellaism is a good competitor to being number 2, we can not forget the Ethereum Classic ... How will EXP handle all this? This latest information is very interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com

http://blog.expanse.tech/post/169736606018/expanse-newsletter-vo-3-no1-1152018

Activity: 196
Merit: 25
Looks like Expanse now in consolidation zone and noone wanna sell ( there are not big sell walls) - it's right decision. I will buy more when Exp broke 60k sats, every solid team can reach 1b$ cap. And Expanse is the next 1b$ coin.
What is happening with TokenLab?
There was supposed to be LAB integration with Gander and launching LAB on exchanges in November.
TokenLab was supposed to be open with like 10 ICO's simultaneously in December.
January was supposed to be Public Release.
Also what is the status of listing on exchanges?
I feel that it was very unfair for the Expanse team to promise investors a HitBTC listing before actually signing a contract with them and confirming it with the exchange.
Can you guys offer a refund option?
You have all of our crypto held right now and making more money from the gains that occurred after the TokenLab ICO while we are holding LAB that cannot be used anywhere and have no value until an exchange listing which seems like it will never come to a liquid exchange.
This is every investor's nightmare.

Although I would also like an update, I think your message is clearly asking for a way to quickly sell your tokens because you're already impatient. It is normal for things to take time. When the coin hits an exchange I will be happy to pick up your extra coins at half price. Wink

The problem with ICO's is they ask for money up front and then under deliver.
TokenLab is basically a money grabbing experiment with no possible exit for LAB investors because there is no demand for anything running on the TokenLab platform.
That is why TokenLab will never get on any exchange with decent liquidity. Maybe small shady exchanges. Expanse is only on big exchanges because it was there since the beginning.
At least on Ethereum platform, there are decentralized exchanges like RadarRelay and EtherDelta where even the worst ICO's can get listed and be traded.
TokenLab is a problem because no one uses Expanse for anything in the real world besides mining for profit.
TokenLab is pretty much doomed at this point because no major exchange wants to list a tiny unknown coin without paying a high price.
I know for sure Expanse team, despite raising almost $1,500,000 plus appreciated value since ICO, will never spend anything large enough to get on an exchange.

It is not major exchanges fault for not listing TokenLab, There is no demand for TokenLab so no exchange wants to go through the hassle of listing and maintaining a tiny coin without a large sum of money for their efforts.
The costs of listing TokenLab on anything reputable is beyond what the Expanse team will pay. TokenLab holders are looking at it from a perspective that LAB is valuable and getting angry that no one is listing it.

Etherdelta is no longer decentralized.

Truth be told, there has been some delays, but these have been out of control; especially when Hitbtc held LAB hostage for being added.  Just because an ICO gets on a major exchange, does not guarantee success.  History can go prove evidence of top ten tokens being on major exchanges, and years later, these tokens are outranked by other tokens with solid developer and adoption.  There's already been a few tokens that are suspect to being 100% scams.  DYOR, and you'll know which ones they are.  

The fact is, some ICOs are paying massive amounts on money to get on these so-called "big exchanges".  I've see reports that STRAK paid $1mil to get on Hitbtc, and RPX is doing this insane contest, and God knows what they paid to get on Kucoin.  The more this goes on, the more difficult this will be for all ICOs.  Keep in mind ICOs are just like Kickstarter, but it allows investors something back.  With this being said, smaller ICO projects will have even more difficulty accomplishing their goals and project development.

LOL, this comment.  "I know for sure Expanse team, despite raising almost $1,500,000 plus appreciated value since ICO, will never spend anything large enough to get on an exchange."

Were you there when Hitbtc agreed to list LAB for 6btc, then it went up higher, and we agreed to pay $100k, and then increased it to $500k?  I was, and it was complete BS.  Exchange code and be created far less than $500k.

--
It is not major exchanges fault for not listing TokenLab, There is no demand for TokenLab so no exchange wants to go through the hassle of listing and maintaining a tiny coin without a large sum of money for their efforts.
The costs of listing TokenLab on anything reputable is beyond what the Expanse team will pay. TokenLab holders are looking at it from a perspective that LAB is valuable and getting angry that no one is listing it.
--

How do you know?  We're getting clients in que asking to have an ICO created.  The platform in being created, and it will be very easy for any ICO project to be created without the need of a developer team.
Activity: 6
Unique project, price is low,we fly to the moon EXP+DAO.  Grin
There was supposed to be LAB integration with Gander and launching LAB on exchanges in November.
I feel that it was very unfair for the Expanse team to promise investors a HitBTC listing before actually signing a contract with them and confirming it with the exchange.
You have all of our crypto held right now and making more money from the gains that occurred after the TokenLab ICO while we are holding LAB that cannot be used anywhere and have no value until an exchange listing which seems like it will never come to a liquid exchange.

Although I would also like an update, I think your message is clearly asking for a way to quickly sell your tokens because you're already impatient. It is normal for things to take time. When the coin hits an exchange I will be happy to pick up your extra coins at half price. Wink

Devs, some update on that would be much appreciated.

Sure. We're working on getting on new exchanges. Cryptobridge is going to add LAB soon. The platform is being developed. Oh, and we got our BTC back from the payment Coinexchange, since they couldn't add LAB.

Dropd is going to do their ICO soon.
Activity: 39

The problem with ICO's is they ask for money up front and then under deliver.
TokenLab is basically a money grabbing experiment with no possible exit for LAB investors because there is no demand for anything running on the TokenLab platform.
That is why TokenLab will never get on any exchange with decent liquidity. Maybe small shady exchanges. Expanse is only on big exchanges because it was there since the beginning.
At least on Ethereum platform, there are decentralized exchanges like RadarRelay and EtherDelta where even the worst ICO's can get listed and be traded.
TokenLab is a problem because no one uses Expanse for anything in the real world besides mining for profit.
TokenLab is pretty much doomed at this point because no major exchange wants to list a tiny unknown coin without paying a high price.
I know for sure Expanse team, despite raising almost $1,500,000 plus appreciated value since ICO, will never spend anything large enough to get on an exchange.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

Devs, some update on that would be much appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Activity: 644
Merit: 274
For backup of the Expanse wallet I just need to save the file which is in keystore folder, am I right?
Yes

Thank you. But when I test to import account and drag that file in the window, the wallet closes. I think this is another bug of this wallet and should be fixed.
Don't use import. Just copy back the file to the keystore folder.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
For backup of the Expanse wallet I just need to save the file which is in keystore folder, am I right?
Yes

Thank you. But when I test to import account and drag that file in the window, the wallet closes. I think this is another bug of this wallet and should be fixed.
Yes
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Activity: 39
Activity: 266
any chance of more updates in the future, lets say block 1.6 million, aka 800 x 2 that we reduce rewards to 3 per block?
Yup, just voted expanse at http://crypto-royalty-awards.d10e.biz/nominates/top-blockchain. I believe on the project and since expanse only has 7,906,397circulating coins. This coin can still reach up to $100 per coin. market cap only $61,866,446, has all rooms to grow.
I agree with what you said.
Expanse have enough room to grow.
I also hope that it can reach up to $100 soon.
there's a possibility that exp could reach that price.
Let us stay positive all the time and exp will never disappoint us.
fingers crossed.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Yup, just voted expanse at http://crypto-royalty-awards.d10e.biz/nominates/top-blockchain. I believe on the project and since expanse only has 7,906,397circulating coins. This coin can still reach up to $100 per coin. market cap only $61,866,446, has all rooms to grow.
I agree with what you said.
Expanse have enough room to grow.
I also hope that it can reach up to $100 soon.
there's a possibility that exp could reach that price.
Let us stay positive all the time and exp will never disappoint us.
Activity: 266
Dwarfpool US servers now closing connection on everyone.

this is so disturbing cause dwarfpool is the only real pool for this coin.

https://image.prntscr.com/image/jowDM_joTf2anr2hd7PmtQ.png
Pages:
Jump to: