Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EXPI 🔥 POS/MN 🔥 Application for Payment of Your Knowledge 🔥 - page 18. (Read 4501 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
When bounty rewards should be transferred to ERC wallets?
They have their own blockchain, so if You have specified a wallet for ERC20, You need to contact the team and replace the address.
You are right, on the blockchain tracker we can see that their own blockchain is online and working 24/7z
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
They have their own blockchain, so if You have specified a wallet for ERC20, You need to contact the team and replace the address.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100

That still didn't explain why you can't reveal team's identity, as all you explain was about development, not team. All newly recruited personnel can be added later once the "deal" are signed. You certainly already have core team that can be subjected to KYD.
about the website and the whitepaper, all look's very good. from my point of view. about the team I think we should believe in the project without a team right now but when the development starts, I think we need to know.
just look to the project like a POS/POW project like some other project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Below is the quoted last message from my PM with dev, I choose to move our short discussion through PM to this thread so public can also consume the information. With regard to their bounty rule to post on this thread (which violate the BTT forum rule), I can not verify if dev really do the action or not as I can't track from any of his last posts, so I would assume and hope they notify their participants through PM. Regarding team, it is a follow up of my past inquiry that's not yet answered.

I informed all participants that bitcointalk bounty is closed due to violation of BTT rules. The announcement of the team will be announced later, after the conclusion of the contract with the developer. We will also register the company. We have a lot of work to do.

Now, what I wondered here is, why does team publication needs to wait for contract with developers? And what developers do you mean? Like in project developers? As in you don't even have a team yet?

We have a team, but we don't have a mobile app developer. We are waiting for the conclusion of the contract with the developers of mobile applications. When the terms of reference will be agreed by both parties, they will begin to develop, we will publish the results of the work done. After that, our team will connect to integrate our blockchain into the app.

That still didn't explain why you can't reveal team's identity, as all you explain was about development, not team. All newly recruited personnel can be added later once the "deal" are signed. You certainly already have core team that can be subjected to KYD.
Activity: 42
Below is the quoted last message from my PM with dev, I choose to move our short discussion through PM to this thread so public can also consume the information. With regard to their bounty rule to post on this thread (which violate the BTT forum rule), I can not verify if dev really do the action or not as I can't track from any of his last posts, so I would assume and hope they notify their participants through PM. Regarding team, it is a follow up of my past inquiry that's not yet answered.

I informed all participants that bitcointalk bounty is closed due to violation of BTT rules. The announcement of the team will be announced later, after the conclusion of the contract with the developer. We will also register the company. We have a lot of work to do.

Now, what I wondered here is, why does team publication needs to wait for contract with developers? And what developers do you mean? Like in project developers? As in you don't even have a team yet?
Bounty really stopped, notified about it in diskord. But the team really would like to see.
When it was stopped? What about KYC for bounty ?
All bounty has ended, in addition to the invitation campaign and the distribution of coins in the Diskord. Kyc was not needed.
copper member
Activity: 84

We have a team, but we don't have a mobile app developer. We are waiting for the conclusion of the contract with the developers of mobile applications. When the terms of reference will be agreed by both parties, they will begin to develop, we will publish the results of the work done. After that, our team will connect to integrate our blockchain into the app.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15

Bounty really stopped, notified about it in diskord. But the team really would like to see.
When it was stopped? What about KYC for bounty ?

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

Activity: 63
Glad that I'm part of the community I have invested (bought 30 coins) into this coin and the ROI is unavailable. I do like where you can stake your coin in their discord channel.
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
This coin is on a fast phase  Shocked By the way, I would like to know if there's a bounty program?

There's a bounty on there discord channel, if you're interested to check visit this link https://discord.gg/eR2DcRr

Translation & Discord Invite still available, twitter campaign has been ended. 
This coin is on a fast phase  Shocked By the way, I would like to know if there's a bounty program?
Unfortunately already ended. In discord there are sometimes slight distribution of coins.
Activity: 616
$14,312.68 the price of one full nodes. That's realy expencive node, but if the price is goind up than we need to try it.
The demand for a coin is very high. Because of this, the price of the coin is rising. It's nice to see
I wonder what the growth of this coin? In today's not clear market it will be very unusual to receive a good income.
Activity: 157
$14,312.68 the price of one full nodes. That's realy expencive node, but if the price is goind up than we need to try it.
The demand for a coin is very high. Because of this, the price of the coin is rising. It's nice to see
Activity: 69
This coin is on a fast phase  Shocked By the way, I would like to know if there's a bounty program?
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Not All Who Wander Are Lost
ROI - 1,385.07%
AVG masternode reward frequency: 45m 4s
Masternode worth: $14,318.44
-
Quickly make money better for those who want to make quick money  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
What is the current years ROI in persentage?
https://masternodes.online/currencies/EXPI/ Approximately it is possible to navigate, but better to check with people who have node.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
I want to encourage your team for this project. I take a look at the white paper. the first thing is there is no mention for the team developer. the idea of the project is promising if the team keep the project.
so just give us more info about you. the investor knows the best way to use their money.
Pages:
Jump to: