Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EXPI 🔥 POS/MN 🔥 Application for Payment of Your Knowledge 🔥 - page 17. (Read 4501 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
hello dev. can you fix the problem of your channel in Discord. i cant access to it.
i also want to tell you that the arabic translation is done
this is the link  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/expi-posmn-1282-5151111
Hello, unfortunately, I have the same situation with Discord but I think the team is already known about that situation.
Diskord have a limit of 100 channels, if You already made up You need to leave with some of the servers, otherwise it will not connect to the new.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
hello dev. can you fix the problem of your channel in Discord. i cant access to it.
Hello, unfortunately, I have the same situation with Discord but I think the team is already known about that situation.
Activity: 157

That still didn't explain why you can't reveal team's identity, as all you explain was about development, not team. All newly recruited personnel can be added later once the "deal" are signed. You certainly already have core team that can be subjected to KYD.
about the website and the whitepaper, all look's very good. from my point of view. about the team I think we should believe in the project without a team right now but when the development starts, I think we need to know.
just look to the project like a POS/POW project like some other project.

The whitepaper and website looks very good? If you go back few pages behind, following my questions of their project details, you'll probably get similar impression as me, that they didn't really think this project thoroughly. Combined with unknown team, most would dare to compare their similarities with hit-and-run projects
Everyone looks at the price, if they see growth and earnings, write a good project, if the price drops and losses, write a bad Wink

People are characterized by emotions and experiences.Always look at things objectively.
No need to give in to emotions.Nevertheless, the price is stable, there are more and more participants.
The desire to enter the project strongly depends on the stability of the coin price. Since the moment of entering the stock exchange, the price is only growing and it is very pleasing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 13

That still didn't explain why you can't reveal team's identity, as all you explain was about development, not team. All newly recruited personnel can be added later once the "deal" are signed. You certainly already have core team that can be subjected to KYD.
about the website and the whitepaper, all look's very good. from my point of view. about the team I think we should believe in the project without a team right now but when the development starts, I think we need to know.

The whitepaper and website looks very good? If you go back few pages behind, following my questions of their project details, you'll probably get similar impression as me, that they didn't really think this project thoroughly. Combined with unknown team, most would dare to compare their similarities with hit-and-run projects
Everyone looks at the price, if they see growth and earnings, write a good project, if the price drops and losses, write a bad Wink

People are characterized by emotions and experiences.Always look at things objectively.
No need to give in to emotions.Nevertheless, the price is stable, there are more and more participants.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
Activity: 56
Does the team have plans to conduct airdrop of tokens in a discord?
Now there are small hands through Panda bot
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Does the team have plans to conduct airdrop of tokens in a discord?
This is usually done by beginners, novice investors who have no experience. Professionals buy project coins at their lowest cost when everyone else sells.
There has not been a significant drop, the exchange is also not the most popular, so I do not think that many professionals are already interested in this coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1

This is usually done by beginners, novice investors who have no experience. Professionals buy project coins at their lowest cost when everyone else sells.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Ahh yes, there's also this... attitude of selective answering. They simply "didn't see" any technical questions about their project, quick to answer simple questions, but always "forgot" to answer things that's more complicated.

I'm still waiting for team details, and it's been the third or fourth time I'm asking
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Who can explain for me why the price of EXPI in BTC on the https://explorer.expi.life/ is "0"?
The price can be found on the Crypto-Bridge exchange. I think we'll redo the explorer later.

You are right , the price in live exchange is better and more concretely than in other resources .
copper member
Activity: 84
Who can explain for me why the price of EXPI in BTC on the https://explorer.expi.life/ is "0"?
The price can be found on the Crypto-Bridge exchange. I think we'll redo the explorer later.

copper member
Activity: 84

EXPI coin is now listed on COINCODEX
Cryptocurrency, Coin Prices & Charts, Crypto Market Cap
https://coincodex.com/crypto/expi

https://discord.gg/2wTsbjq

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
This project already has a ready-made test version for IOS that we can test the functionality and practicality of the application?
I honestly not understand, who the wrote that there is, but I find not can.
I guess, he is talking about beta version of mobile app.
This project already has a ready-made test version for IOS that we can test the functionality and practicality of the application?
I honestly not understand, who the wrote that there is, but I find not can.
This project already has a ready-made test version for IOS wallet, where we can test the functionality and practicality of the application?
When bounty rewards should be transferred to ERC wallets?
They have their own blockchain, so if You have specified a wallet for ERC20, You need to contact the team and replace the address.
You are right, on the blockchain tracker we can see that their own blockchain is online and working 24/7z
In reports was not like people have errors with the addresses, but I think developers will be able to replace if necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: