Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EXPI 🔥 POS/MN 🔥 Application for Payment of Your Knowledge 🔥 - page 16. (Read 4504 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
What profit is it now from POS mining in percentage?
POS don't know, Noda brings while good, gave the same link where to watch https://masternodes.online/currencies/EXPI/
Every masternodes lover already known that web-site.
For me is also interesting the reward for staking.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
POS don't know, Noda brings while good, gave the same link where to watch https://masternodes.online/currencies/EXPI/
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Great news for this project. The more shopping pairs with this coin, the greater the total volume of sales.
CoinGecko really good and popular resource, they use a lot of people.

I think that the next target for this project will be the listing on the cryptocurrency exchange Crex24. This site has available listing rules and very good volumes.
The second exchange would not be superfluous, there are problems on crypto bridge
About what problems are you talking about? As for me cryptocurrency is safety only at col wallets on your PC.
It was a very long Deposit a few days ago. And the exchange was unstable.

Did you solve your problem ? Support helps you with this question?
To it there is no need to address, to me the Deposit nevertheless reached, though in 10 hours.

10 hours it’s not so big period of time to be worried. Next time you will know that!
Activity: 42
Great news for this project. The more shopping pairs with this coin, the greater the total volume of sales.

I think that the next target for this project will be the listing on the cryptocurrency exchange Crex24. This site has available listing rules and very good volumes.
The second exchange would not be superfluous, there are problems on crypto bridge
About what problems are you talking about? As for me cryptocurrency is safety only at col wallets on your PC.

To it there is no need to address, to me the Deposit nevertheless reached, though in 10 hours.

It's very good.Who bought the coins at the preliminary auction is already in profit.
Already seen coin forecasts to 0.002 BTC-well, time will tell/
Yes, as long as demand exceeds supply. To 200 like the trends are not visible, it looks like the price is trending sideways.
Activity: 728
Merit: 13

That still didn't explain why you can't reveal team's identity, as all you explain was about development, not team. All newly recruited personnel can be added later once the "deal" are signed. You certainly already have core team that can be subjected to KYD.
about the website and the whitepaper, all look's very good. from my point of view. about the team I think we should believe in the project without a team right now but when the development starts, I think we need to know.
just look to the project like a POS/POW project like some other project.

The whitepaper and website looks very good? If you go back few pages behind, following my questions of their project details, you'll probably get similar impression as me, that they didn't really think this project thoroughly. Combined with unknown team, most would dare to compare their similarities with hit-and-run projects
Everyone looks at the price, if they see growth and earnings, write a good project, if the price drops and losses, write a bad Wink

People are characterized by emotions and experiences.Always look at things objectively.
No need to give in to emotions.Nevertheless, the price is stable, there are more and more participants.
The desire to enter the project strongly depends on the stability of the coin price. Since the moment of entering the stock exchange, the price is only growing and it is very pleasing.
It's very good.Who bought the coins at the preliminary auction is already in profit.
Already seen coin forecasts to 0.002 BTC-well, time will tell/

Activity: 658
Merit: 124

Probably u could of had more trading pairs with this coin if u pumped it to 30 billion. ETH would of ended up being displaced one place to the bottom then. Exchanges have been known to create new markets for top volume coins, etc XRP ETC and stablecoins. On the other hand, i think its dangerous to poke this shitcoin. Someone may very well lop off your eyes if they get to know about your riches.

i recommend this project for long investing. the price will up to 0.002BTC according to Reliable news from a serious person in the team project.
the project already listed in Crypto-Bridge https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.EXPI_BRIDGE.BTC for a cheap price

The price of that coin will rise in times? When? Why are you so seriously talking about it? That’s just a prediction.
Perhaps he just wants to believe it) Now the price is significantly higher than the presale, it will be great if it will stay at this level for a long time.
i recommend this project for long investing. the price will up to 0.002BTC according to Reliable news from a serious person in the team project.
the project already listed in Crypto-Bridge https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.EXPI_BRIDGE.BTC for a cheap price

The price of that coin will rise in times? When? Why are you so seriously talking about it? That’s just a prediction.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100

EXPI coin is now listed on COINGECKO
CoinGecko: 360° Market Overview of Coins & Cryptocurrencies
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/expi

https://discord.gg/2wTsbjq

copper member
Activity: 84

EXPI coin is now listed on COINGECKO
CoinGecko: 360° Market Overview of Coins & Cryptocurrencies
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/expi

https://discord.gg/2wTsbjq

copper member
Activity: 84
hello dev. can you fix the problem of your channel in Discord. i cant access to it.
i also want to tell you that the arabic translation is done
this is the link  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/expi-posmn-1282-5151111

What is your nickname in Discord?
Pages:
Jump to: