Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EXPI 🔥 POS/MN 🔥 Application for Payment of Your Knowledge 🔥 - page 3. (Read 4459 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Cool, great news. How do you manage to quickly arrange partnerships with such serious projects?
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0

EXPI coin is now listed on BLOCKFOLIO
The World's Most Popular Cryptocurrency Portfolio Tracker
https://blockfolio.com/#get-app

https://discord.gg/2wTsbjq

What a shitstorm! *gets some popcorn and beer & takes the best seat
That's why I love such small projects topics. No post without a scandal inside))))))))))))))
I don’t care about other words without specifics and justifications. I am mining and make a profit.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
That’s sad. But I think we need to wait comments about this from team.

As part of the bumping service hired to promote this scam, you are complicit in helping it. You know that this project has been outed as a likely scam yet you are still here promoting it. What does that say about you?
LOL, you already specify where people write, and where there is no? You really, something with the head, you're stuck in a fraud, accounts that have never posted in this topic and that there is no post about this project. I will not defend this project, I did not delve into it. I'll tell you, you're a clown and a liar...

You and all your accounts have been promoting a scam by bumping it. Team has been silent on these accusations because they know they are true. If you and your bumper accounts continue to promote this project, you will be assisting in the promotion of a scam.

"I will not defend this project, I did not delve into it."

Yes you did. Just not with this particular account.
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
What a shitstorm! *gets some popcorn and beer & takes the best seat
That's why I love such small projects topics. No post without a scandal inside))))))))))))))
I also agree that we should not listen to other people who cannot advise what to do next or show their investment portfolio.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think we don’t need to look at people who afraid every project and don’t give any useful information to us.
Activity: 224

As part of the bumping service hired to promote this scam, you are complicit in helping it. You know that this project has been outed as a likely scam yet you are still here promoting it. What does that say about you?
LOL, you already specify where people write, and where there is no? You really, something with the head, you're stuck in a fraud, accounts that have never posted in this topic and that there is no post about this project. I will not defend this project, I did not delve into it. I'll tell you, you're a clown and a liar...
Activity: 56

Four people supported your flag, including one that is characterized by a balanced assessment and does not rush to conclusions. Well the team should react uniquely.
legendary

legendary
There is no doubt in my mind this project is a scam -- investors be warned.
If you believe that this project is scam you should open scam accusation. You have to understand that as long as people making profit from this project they will fight with you no matter if project is scam or not. If you are really much longer here than me you should have know that.

That's a great idea. OK done.

WARNING. THIS PROJECT IS LIKELY TO BE A SCAM.

Please read here for more details.
Activity: 42
Maybe somebody afraid other success? Pi know people who every day sitting and typing in forums about nothing...

Talking about yourself again? That's literally all you do -- type about nothing. You just talk to yourself all day long, churning out hundreds of spam comments for a few dollars. Pretty lame.

If you believe that this project is scam you should open scam accusation. You have to understand that as long as people making profit from this project they will fight with you no matter if project is scam or not. If you are really much longer here than me you should have know that.
I believe that while there are no sufficient arguments for any reasonable decisions.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
Maybe somebody afraid other success? Pi know people who every day sitting and typing in forums about nothing...

Talking about yourself again? That's literally all you do -- type about nothing. You just talk to yourself all day long, churning out hundreds of spam comments for a few dollars. Pretty lame.

Activity: 42

Just because You're sure doesn't mean it is. There are specific questions that developers would like to answer. While waiting, you should never jump to conclusions.
legendary

Activity: 56
Will  the release of the application on a mobile phone, if so then when? And in general, what news is expected on the project?
Promised soon second exchange, waiting for...
Activity: 182
Will  the release of the application on a mobile phone, if so then when? And in general, what news is expected on the project?
Pages:
Jump to: