Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EXPI 🔥 POS/MN 🔥 Application for Payment of Your Knowledge 🔥 - page 2. (Read 4459 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Is there any schedule of listings? What is the next target for Expi?
There was a conversation in Discord about Crex24, but the exact timing of the developers did not voice.

I do not recall such a conversation, maybe I missed something but it was for the project that is mining with  masternodes.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
There was a conversation in Discord about Crex24, but the exact timing of the developers did not voice.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
What is the problem with https://explorer.expi.life/ ? Why i don't see BTC price of coin there? Is it normal?
Apparently just have not done parsing prices from the exchange.
Activity: 294
What is the problem with https://explorer.expi.life/ ? Why i don't see BTC price of coin there? Is it normal?
Any type of investment in cryptocurrency is a high risk investment. Even project with already collected hard cup after years close their projects. I don’t think they are scammers or bumpers. If somebody has to say something, go on.
Quite true. About this even in this topic wrote repeatedly. While we see a team that is in no hurry to clarify the situation and a liar who accuses her and everyone
 Smiley
I have never worked as a developer or mastrenodes tuner (but I understand perfectly well how they work and that they constantly need to exercise control over them), but I think that the team now has something to work on.
Any type of investment in cryptocurrency is a high risk investment. Even project with already collected hard cup after years close their projects. I don’t think they are scammers or bumpers. If somebody has to say something, go on.
Quite true. About this even in this topic wrote repeatedly. While we see a team that is in no hurry to clarify the situation and a liar who accuses her and everyone
 Smiley
Activity: 224
Guys, I think we need to talk more about project and it’s updates. It is not necessary to write here about spammers.
I'm not interested in this project. But I wonder how long a completely inadequate user with a high rank and consisting of DT will accuse people without evidence and with highly controversial logical conclusions.

Activity: 294
Guys, I think we need to talk more about project and it’s updates. It is not necessary to write here about spammers.
There is no doubt in my mind this project is a scam -- investors be warned.
If you believe that this project is scam you should open scam accusation. You have to understand that as long as people making profit from this project they will fight with you no matter if project is scam or not. If you are really much longer here than me you should have know that.

That's a great idea. OK done.

WARNING. THIS PROJECT IS LIKELY TO BE A SCAM.

Please read here for more details.

This is a reminder for newcomers and others potentially thinking of investing in this project. It is highly likely to be a scam and you are warned against doing so.

The project manager can make their case as to why its not a scam in the above mentioned scam accusation against this project.
Too bad it's a warning from a clown and a liar. No one doubts that plagiarism takes place. Further nonsense, charges by some users, which not only promoted the project but never even write in this topic.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
There is no doubt in my mind this project is a scam -- investors be warned.
If you believe that this project is scam you should open scam accusation. You have to understand that as long as people making profit from this project they will fight with you no matter if project is scam or not. If you are really much longer here than me you should have know that.

That's a great idea. OK done.

WARNING. THIS PROJECT IS LIKELY TO BE A SCAM.

Please read here for more details.

This is a reminder for newcomers and others potentially thinking of investing in this project. It is highly likely to be a scam and you are warned against doing so.

The project manager can make their case as to why its not a scam in the above mentioned scam accusation against this project.
83 working MN and someone talking about scam. Ridiculous man, the project is working and he is angry becouse of it.
That’s sad. But I think we need to wait comments about this from team.

As part of the bumping service hired to promote this scam, you are complicit in helping it. You know that this project has been outed as a likely scam yet you are still here promoting it. What does that say about you?
Liar, unworthy to be in DT, accuses users of fraud, without proof
How many masternodes are enable today?
First of all, that’s good that devs and managers are here and publishing news about partnerships and listings.
Funny how the project manager completely ignores the fact that his project was just outed as a scam to continue promoting it, like nothing happened.
Many people know that your accusations can not always be trusted, you love to lie. However, the fact of plagiarism took place and while correcting the whitepaper developers are in no hurry.
What a shitstorm! *gets some popcorn and beer & takes the best seat
That's why I love such small projects topics. No post without a scandal inside))))))))))))))
nutildah boring and can not hear anyone but themselves, so the debate is conducted not very fun, it in case of any objections, once all records in scamers Grin
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
Funny how the project manager completely ignores the fact that his project was just outed as a scam to continue promoting it, like nothing happened.

"Nothing to see here, folks!" LOL.

Pages:
Jump to: