Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Extremecoin (EXC) - MANDATORY UPGRADE VERSION 1.5 (Kimoto Gravity Well) - page 31. (Read 97213 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
They didn't have any backups?
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Pool is down. I spoke with the management of my dedicated hosting and it seems it wasn't a "hard drive failure", they legitimately decommissioned the incorrect box on the rack.

Unfortunately for everyone here including myself, I had not made backups of the wallet yet. The pool won't be re-opening, as I've closed my account with them. You can check the wallet address out (the address you've been getting your autopays from) on the blockchain and verify that the funds are stuck in that wallet, unrecovered.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
As for the pool, I have contacted the owner but have heard nothing back. I might have to remove the pool from the OP and website.

That's disappointing to hear.  I was leaving coins in that pool to reduce the transaction costs of constantly moving them into my wallet. I figured it would be better to move them in a few large lumps rather than many small lumps.  I wasn't thinking about the risk of leaving the coins in the pool should the pool cease operating unannounced.  Won't make that mistake again.

I contacted him and he said sorry its not coming back online and there wasnt many coins in it. Unless i see otherwise I think he just stole our coins. I had 9000 in there.

Yes, he just stole our coins. I had over 20,000. So, I'm done with EXC. Good luck to everyone.

yeah this is a huge blow we now have 1 person with a rather large amount of exc he may have been the one dumping today
Activity: 99
As for the pool, I have contacted the owner but have heard nothing back. I might have to remove the pool from the OP and website.

That's disappointing to hear.  I was leaving coins in that pool to reduce the transaction costs of constantly moving them into my wallet. I figured it would be better to move them in a few large lumps rather than many small lumps.  I wasn't thinking about the risk of leaving the coins in the pool should the pool cease operating unannounced.  Won't make that mistake again.

I contacted him and he said sorry its not coming back online and there wasnt many coins in it. Unless i see otherwise I think he just stole our coins. I had 9000 in there.

Yes, he just stole our coins. I had over 20,000. So, I'm done with EXC. Good luck to everyone.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
Source code now includes all QT and build files.
The pool http://exc.cryptc.me/ is down and looking like for it is not coming back online. To make things clear, I did not run this pool. I only develop the EXC client.

Hard drive and wallet failure was the message I got back, that was all.

As it stands I would use the other two pools and use the AUTO payment feature. No-one should be holding a large amounts of coins on a pool or any service, if you cannot afford to lose them.

I hold most of any coin on my rigs at home, USB sticks, CD's, Micro SD cards etc and no-where else, that way if I lose them, I only have myself to blame.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
The Top-10 coins in our "Which coin would you like to see on PhenixEx" POLL are now:

[IFC] InfiniteCoin - 38 votes
[SRC] SecureCoin - 33 votes
[ECO] EcoCoin - 32 votes
[COL] ColossusCoin - 28 votes
[ZET] ZetaCoin - 24 votes
[EXC] ExtremeCoin - 23 votes
[BUK] CryptoBuck - 20 votes
[STR] StarCoin - 20 votes
[PPC] PPCoin - 18
[PLT] PlayToken - 17 votes

And some new coins in the POLL, like GPL, TGC and MPL are coming up fast!

Vote your favorite coin on PhenixEx crypto currency exchange!

legendary

That's disappointing to hear.  I was leaving coins in that pool to reduce the transaction costs of constantly moving them into my wallet. I figured it would be better to move them in a few large lumps rather than many small lumps.  I wasn't thinking about the risk of leaving the coins in the pool should the pool cease operating unannounced.  Won't make that mistake again.

Activity: 81

That's disappointing to hear.  I was leaving coins in that pool to reduce the transaction costs of constantly moving them into my wallet. I figured it would be better to move them in a few large lumps rather than many small lumps.  I wasn't thinking about the risk of leaving the coins in the pool should the pool cease operating unannounced.  Won't make that mistake again.
github is missing all qt stuff ...

QT files are being adding to the Github, have not a clue how they did not sync. Thanks for noticing.

Hello CaptChadd,

It seems that both of your commits does not added or changed any files ... Just look at github history :

"0 changed files with 0 additions and 0 deletions. "

I know, I have tried it countless times and it just will not add the files, it is saying on my desktop client that they have synced though.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

QT files are being adding to the Github, have not a clue how they did not sync. Thanks for noticing.

Hello CaptChadd,

It seems that both of your commits does not added or changed any files ... Just look at github history :

"0 changed files with 0 additions and 0 deletions. "
legendary
any word on that other pool coming back online? I have a lot of coins there still.
I am pleased to annouce that Extremecoin is now on another exchange and has another pool with it.

Exchange: https://coinex.pw

Pool: https://coinex.pw/mining/pools/EXC
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
exc.cryptc.me still down, I guess a lot of people have some coins stuck there? extreme.netcoin.pl was busy but now nearly dead again, diff way up... were there some problems over the weekend? Did someone try a 51%
Activity: 448
Any word on exc.cryptc.me pool yet? still wont load...
try mining section at coinex.pw, its awesome Wink
Activity: 81
Any word on exc.cryptc.me pool yet? still wont load...
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Network Hashrate: 469.970 MH/s   Shocked

Sudden big jump! 
Activity: 448
ExtremeCoin is now listed at https://coinex.pw exchange and got a mining pool at https://coinex.pw/mining/pools/EXC

Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: