Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Extremecoin (EXC) - MANDATORY UPGRADE VERSION 1.5 (Kimoto Gravity Well) - page 35. (Read 97213 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
I see a future for it too, Mincoin is steady and only gives a block reward of 2 and was power mined at the start with its 500 blocks and most miners did not get a chance.

I think two months at block reward 200 is more than enough time for everyone to get a nice chunk of coins and even when it drops down to 1, people can still buy and if the price increases to at least Mincoin's level then there should be enough miners to keep the network running and safe.

I think Cryptsy could be looking to see how it runs on BTER first and maybe take it later?

I have noticed that the buy orders on BTER are slowly rising and could keep rising as the block reward drop draws closer.

I will be releasing another update as the reward drop gets close, to add some more checkpoints.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Wish Cryptsy would take on this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I am very interested in this coin and believe there is definitely a future here.
Extremecoin also has an Freenode IRC channel at #extremecoin

I will always have my client open and online but if I don't answer straight away, I will see your message the next morning and be able to get back to you.
I am sending YukonCoinelius a donation for the great work he did in checking the code of Extremecoin and pointing out the problems it had. Without that input, this coin would have been in trouble.

As of now this coin is currently on BTER.com and started off slowly but the buy orders are now coming in and with each day that goes by, there is less Extremecoins to mine at 200 a block. This is the time to mine and defiantly the time to buy as right now with the reward so high a lot of coins are being mined so the sell orders are there too and cheap.

I say this to be honest to the supporters of this coin, I want to see you all find success and as the weeks draw on, I feel the buy orders will increase and the sell orders will dry up, many people will hold on to their coins as the reward drop to 1 gets closer.

Anyway, I want to thank you all for your support of this coin so far and to thank BTER.com for adding and supporting Extremecoin.

Cheers
Just to make you all aware, that with the update the total minted coins ever for EXC will be 5 million but it is 200 coins until block 17280, that is only 3,456,000 coins, then 1 coin per block there after.

So there are not going to be many of these coins around. Please take advantage of the pools or the low price on BTER.com as it is now.

I want all the supporters of this coin to get a fair piece of the action, as the price of these could rise are the reward drop gets closer.
About 5 to 6 weeks left and the reward drops to 1.

Either mine if you have the hashes or you can buy them on BTER.com.
Can't wait to see what will happen when the block reward will drop from 200 to 1. But i think that is a little bit too drastic.

Drastic or Extreme? There is only one reason for this coins name.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Can't wait to see what will happen when the block reward will drop from 200 to 1. But i think that is a little bit too drastic.
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
Would You mind Capt. adding extreme.netcoin.pl to list ?
Yeah really happy that it's on it's first exchange.

Could do with a working block explorer now.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Nj Chadd, keep up the work!
I am please to announce that Extremecoin is now listed on BTER.com for trade!!

Trade:
https://bter.com/trade/exc_btc

Deposit:
https://bter.com/myaccount/deposit/EXC

Withdrawal:
https://bter.com/myaccount/withdraw/EXC

Great news and I hope more will come.

Smiley
Activity: 70
This client is working fine now, the pool has updated too so everything is running fine.

Cryptsy. This coin is awaiting your listing. Any plus ones for this?

+1
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This client is working fine now, the pool has updated too so everything is running fine.

Cryptsy. This coin is awaiting your listing. Any plus ones for this?
+10 billions Cheesy
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I like good news... cryptic yet obvious all in one.  Tongue
Good news could be around the corner  Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Also seen there is another pool running but seems pretty idle at the moment. It is offering a 1% fee.

http://extreme.netcoin.pl/

Activity: 83
There is a feature request on Cryptsy for this too, check it out here https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/29994

Cheers Queegeh - Just added my vote and a comment for this on Cryptsy.   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: