Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Extremecoin (EXC) - MANDATORY UPGRADE VERSION 1.5 (Kimoto Gravity Well) - page 32. (Read 97213 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
On the "Which coin would you like to see on PhenixEx?" POLL, these are the standings for now:

1). Infinitecoin [38 votes]
2). EcoCoin [31 votes]
3). SecureCoin [23 votes]
4). ColossusCoin [22 votes]
5). Extremecoin [20 votes]
    CryptoBuck [20 votes]

It's a close race between number 3, 4 and 5.

Did you vote for your favorite coin(s) already?
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
I have try to register on http://extreme.netcoin.pl/ but there is some problem with registration.
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
extreme.netcoin.pl is up and running. There was no attack, just server problems.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
Good news.

I just spoke to BitJohn in the Cryptsy chat and Extremecoin is going to be added to the list of possible additions.

They are just sorting out the rank order the coins are going to be in that list at the moment.

Lets hope it is high up  Smiley
I just think it is down, don't know the reason yet. Ved is probably in bed right now.

The solo hashrate is more than enough to keep the network running smooth.

I will chase up why the second pool is down though.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
what happened to http://exc.cryptc.me/ i still have coins there more then 200 i wanted to wthdraw today but seems dead
legendary
Both pools down looks even more like a doss attack. Maybe someone is trying to either get the diff down or attempt a 51%.
Network H/s:

That is all solo mining?
Both pools down looks even more like a doss attack. Maybe someone is trying to either get the diff down or attempt a 51%.
legendary
The pool is down :\

exc.cryptc.me is not loading

Might be getting dossed to bring the difficulty down. There is another pool you can use on OP.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
The pool is down :\

exc.cryptc.me is not loading
Hi all,

Can all users make sure they have updated their client to the most current version of Extremecoin. I have noticed from connected client that some are still using the old version 1.0 client. These will stop working from the reward drop onwards.

There will also be another client version 1.2 update a week or so before the reward drop, to add some checkpoints, a new splash image and a new Icon.

Thanks
OK, so it is confirmed that Extremecoin will be added to the Iphone App Coin Ticker.

There is lots of talk of these coin on the Chinese forums, I guess due to its listing on BTER.com.

I think right now, most of the big miners, are just trying to get as many of these coins as they can right now, the sell order volume is low but the buy order volume is high.

More votes for this coin to be added to the PhenixEx exchange will help and also more of a push for a Cryptsy listing.

PhenixEx Exchange Poll https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285906.new;topicseen#new (EXC currently has 18 votes)

A listing on Cryptsy would really help due to the increased volume on that exchange even if it were paired against Litecoin.

If we can get this coin onto another exchange, I feel EXC on 2 exchanges will be enough to help me secure some serious services for this coin, even after the reward drop.

I am looking at the future of this coin passed the reward drop now and trying to get everything in place for when it does, this is never going to be a massive pump and dump at the reward drop, if it happened, I would be one of the people buying all the dumps up and then using a lot of the coins as new bounties.
is this worth mining?

Depends if you think it is going to go up in value the closer we get to the block reward drop to 1.

I am planning in it being worth mining and worth buying at the cheap price it is right now.

Are you planning on any new services, etc. that would make the coin have more usability and real-life value?

Services are in the works, after this coin gets onto at least one for exchange for stability. Also waiting to see how the coin is viewed after the reward drop, as are a lot of service providers.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I do not support TIX Tickets.
is this worth mining?

Depends if you think it is going to go up in value the closer we get to the block reward drop to 1.

I am planning in it being worth mining and worth buying at the cheap price it is right now.

Are you planning on any new services, etc. that would make the coin have more usability and real-life value?
is this worth mining?

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
is this worth mining?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
legendary
I have add EXC to Crypto-currency directory.

Please submit any new pool, explorer, exchange or other info for EXC.

Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Extremecoin now on both Coinchoose.com and Coinwarz.com  Smiley

coinchoose ruined the fun of being under the radar and on an exchange Sad

oh well the large hashrate is bad news for small miners but good news for the coin in general!

Sorry about that - but my motto is that the data must be free for the market to be efficient Smiley

dont mind my ranting, i appreciate what you do and id be lying if i said i didnt use coinchoose about every single day  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: