Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Extremecoin (EXC) - MANDATORY UPGRADE VERSION 1.5 (Kimoto Gravity Well) - page 33. (Read 97213 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Extremecoin now on both Coinchoose.com and Coinwarz.com  Smiley

coinchoose ruined the fun of being under the radar and on an exchange Sad

oh well the large hashrate is bad news for small miners but good news for the coin in general!

Sorry about that - but my motto is that the data must be free for the market to be efficient Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
Very good news. And another good news is that last night i had a dream about extremecoin and it was 8.7 btc. It was a hell of a dream! Smiley)

You dreaming about Extremecoin makes me happy. Depending on how things go, smaller miners might be better of buying in at the cheap price, with the diff how high it is.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Very good news. And another good news is that last night i had a dream about extremecoin and it was 8.7 btc. It was a hell of a dream! Smiley)
Activity: 170

coinchoose ruined the fun of being under the radar and on an exchange Sad

oh well the large hashrate is bad news for small miners but good news for the coin in general!
yup yup! next step going to cryptsy! Cheesy
where is it showing that EXC is profitable? I don't see it in coinchoose at all.

It's there Smiley

Very nice, updating the OP.
Activity: 151
where is it showing that EXC is profitable? I don't see it in coinchoose at all.

It's there Smiley

Sweet!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

It's there Smiley

I didn't see it on coinchoose or coinwarz either, but you can use the litecoin calculator on coinwarz to determine the profit.  Just enter the diff, block reward, and exchange rate.

http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/litecoin-mining-calculator
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
WOW! EXC is looking very profitable to mine! i only hope i can mine at this low difficulty for a few more days till more people catch on!  Roll Eyes

Maybe you shouldn't post about it then Wink

i jinxed it :X

You sure did... hash rate has doubled in the last few hours lol.

And so did the diff :-p
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
WOW! EXC is looking very profitable to mine! i only hope i can mine at this low difficulty for a few more days till more people catch on!  Roll Eyes

You sure did... hash rate has doubled in the last few hours lol.

Where there is a dump, there will be a buy and those people will then hold a massive chunk of the total Extremecoin's in circulation.

I guess its a matter of whether people are out for the quick buck and dump or profit over a slower but longer period of time.

That's why this coin for me is exciting and so much could happen in the next few months.

Wait until the block reward drops to 1 and then all the people with loads of coins have the power to set whatever selling price they see fit.

i predict that the majority of miners will dump in the following weeks after the reward drops to 1...

however i also predict that the real fun will begin a couple months after the reward drop when most people dumped and literally nothing is coming out of mining. it will surely be interesting to see how things unfold
i also think that is going to be a massive dump :|

Wait until the block reward drops to 1 and then all the people with loads of coins have the power to set whatever selling price they see fit.

i predict that the majority of miners will dump in the following weeks after the reward drops to 1...

however i also predict that the real fun will begin a couple months after the reward drop when most people dumped and literally nothing is coming out of mining. it will surely be interesting to see how things unfold
OK, 1000 EXC bounty for a new and flashy client Icon.

The bounty will go to the Icon that both myself and the community like the best.

not an icon, but well

dat dinosaur riding the shark with an uzi XD

OK, 1000 EXC bounty for a new and flashy client Icon.

The bounty will go to the Icon that both myself and the community like the best.

not an icon, but well

You know what, that Icon has made me laugh. It is 100% extreme.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: